|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
GSET Result 2017– The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara is responsible for conducting the Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) for recruitment of Assistant Professors in university or colleges or State Government of Gujarat State. The exam for GSET 2017 was conducted on August 27, 2017. Since the GSET 2017 Answer Key has been released, based on the objections filed by the candidate, a final answer key released. The GSET exam result declared on the basis of final answer keys and no grievances with regards to answering key(s) entertained henceforth. Candidates can check more information about GSET Result 2017 from the article below.
GSET Result 2017
The date for declaration of the GSET exam result is December 02,2017. The candidates can now check the Result form the link given below.
|Date of exam||27 Aug 2017|
|GSET 2017 Result declaration date||02 Dec 2017|
GSET Result: Click here to check the result for GSET 2017.
Roll no wise Result: Click here to check result in pdf list.
Intimation Letter(only Provisionally Qualified Candidates): Click here for intimation letter.
How to Check the GSET 2017 Result
Candidates who appeared in the GSET 2017 can check their result by simply following the instructions below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page to check the GSET exam result.
- The result may be available in pdf format or candidates may have to enter their login credentials like Registration Number and Date of Birth in order to check the result.
- If the result is available in pdf format it shall consist of data of the total number of candidates who were present for the exam and number of candidates who have successfully qualified, percentage result and the Roll Number list of the candidates who have been provisionally qualified the 12th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET).
GSET Passing Criteria 2017
Amongst the candidates appearing in all the three papers, top 6% of the appearing candidates and who secure at least 40% of aggregate marks for candidates belonging to General Category and at least 35% of aggregate marks for SC, ST, OBC (belonging to Non Creamy Layer), and PWD category candidates will be the qualifier for recruitment of Assistant Professor.
GSET 2017 Cut off
The candidates have to obtain the following minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III as given here.
|CATEGORY||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50 %)|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer) / SC / ST / PH / VH||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40 %)|
After the declaration of GSET Result 2017
- After the announcement of the GSET 2017 Result, the candidates who will qualify the GSET 2017 will have to submit a copy of Bank Challan along with the printout of online Application Form, Original Hall Ticket and other certificates at the time of document verification at Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara.
- GSET Agency shall not issue any mark sheet to qualified / not-qualified candidates. However, the qualifying candidates can obtain the certificate only on verification of the Eligibility Documents immediately after the declaration of the result of the GSET Examination.