GSET Result 2018 has been declared on December 07, 2018. The result has been declared on the official website i.e. www.gujaratset.ac.in. The result has been declared for the examination which was held on September 30, 2018. Merit list is in the form of pdf and containing the roll number of the qualified candidates. For checking the scores candidates have to mention the registration number and DOB at the result login page. GSET 2018 Result is containing the name of the qualified candidates. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding GSET Result 2018.
GSET Result 2018
After viewing the result candidates should take the print out of the scorecard and merit list for future reference. The result is in the For more information regarding GCET Result 2018 check the below-mentioned schedule.
|Date of exam||30 Sep 2018|
|GSET 2018 Result declaration date||07 Dec 2018|
Result: Click Here to check the GCET 2018 Scorecard for Written Examination.
GSET Merit List 2018
How to Check the GSET 2018 Result
Candidates who appeared in the GSET 2018 can check their result by simply following the instructions below:
- Click at the above provided link.
- Thereafter, the login page will appear.
- In the login page fill all the asked details (registration number, DOB).
- After filling all the details click at the submit button.
- Scorecard page will open on the screen.
GSET Passing Criteria 2018
o qualify State Eligibility Test, the candidate must obtain cut off marks and be in top 15% in subject and category wise merit list. The result of Gujarat SET 2018 will be declared few weeks after the exam. Candidates can simply log in to check result. Details of cut off marks and preparation of merit list are explained below.
Step I: The number of candidates to be qualified (total slots) for Eligibility for Assistant Professor shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of GSET.
Step II: The total slots shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of Gujarat.
Step III: In order to be considered for Eligibility for Assistant Professor, the candidate must have appeared in both the papers and secured at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for General (Unreserved) category candidates and at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for all candidates belonging to the reserved categories viz., SC, ST, SEBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer), PWD(PH/VH) and Transgender.
After the declaration of GSET Result 2018
- After the announcement of the GSET 2018 Result, the candidates who will qualify the GSET 2018 will have to submit the printout of online Application Form, Original Hall Ticket and other certificates at the time of document verification at Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara.
- GSET Agency shall not issue any mark sheet to qualified / not-qualified candidates. However, the qualifying candidates can obtain the certificate only on verification of the Eligibility Documents immediately after the declaration of the result of the GSET Examination.