|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
GSET Result 2018– The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara is responsible for conducting the Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) for recruitment of Assistant Professors in university or colleges or State Government of Gujarat State. The GSET exam result declared on the basis of final answer keys and no grievances with regards to answering key(s) entertained henceforth. Candidates can check more information about GSET Result 2018 from the article below.
GSET Result 2018
Candidates who will appear in the written examination will only be able to get their result. Result will be declare at the official website.
|Date of exam||Last week of August 2018|
|GSET 2018 Result declaration date||1st week of December 2018|
Result: Result for Written Examination will be announced at www.gujaratset.ac.in.
How to Check the GSET 2018 Result
Candidates who appeared in the GSET 2018 can check their result by simply following the instructions below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page to check the GSET exam result.
- The result may be available in pdf format or candidates may have to enter their login credentials like Registration Number and Date of Birth in order to check the result.
- If the result is available in pdf format it shall consist of data of the total number of candidates who were present for the exam and number of candidates who have successfully qualified, percentage result and the Roll Number list of the candidates who have been provisionally qualified the 12th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET).
GSET Passing Criteria 2018
Amongst the candidates appearing in all the three papers, top 6% of the appearing candidates and who secure at least 40% of aggregate marks for candidates belonging to General Category and at least 35% of aggregate marks for SC, ST, OBC (belonging to Non Creamy Layer), and PWD category candidates will be the qualifier for recruitment of Assistant Professor.
GSET 2018 Cut off
The candidates have to obtain the following minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III as given here.
|CATEGORY||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50 %)|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer) / SC / ST / PH / VH||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40 %)|
After the declaration of GSET Result 2018
- After the announcement of the GSET 2018 Result, the candidates who will qualify the GSET 2018 will have to submit a copy of Bank Challan along with the printout of online Application Form, Original Hall Ticket and other certificates at the time of document verification at Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara.
- GSET Agency shall not issue any mark sheet to qualified / not-qualified candidates. However, the qualifying candidates can obtain the certificate only on verification of the Eligibility Documents immediately after the declaration of the result of the GSET Examination.
Insofar, Official details of Gujarat SET 2018 Result has not been announced. Details on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara will release the Gujarat SET 2018 Information Brochure, details will be updated here.