GSET Result 2018– The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara is responsible for conducting the Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) for recruitment of Assistant Professors in university or colleges or State Government of Gujarat State. The GSET exam result declared on the basis of final answer keys and no grievances with regards to answering key(s) entertained henceforth. Candidates can check more information about GSET Result 2018 from the article below.
GSET Result 2018
Candidates who will appear in the written examination will only be able to get their result. The result will be declared on the official website.
|Date of exam||30 Sep 2018|
|GSET 2018 Result declaration date||to be announced|
Result: Result for Written Examination will be announced at www.gujaratset.ac.in.
How to Check the GSET 2018 Result
Candidates who appeared in the GSET 2018 can check their result by simply following the instructions below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page to check the GSET exam result.
- The result may be available in pdf format or candidates may have to enter their login credentials like Registration Number and Date of Birth in order to check the result.
- If the result is available in pdf format it shall consist of data of the total number of candidates who were present for the exam and number of candidates who have successfully qualified, percentage result and the Roll Number list of the candidates who have been provisionally qualified the 13th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET).
GSET Passing Criteria 2018
o qualify State Eligibility Test, the candidate must obtain cut off marks and be in top 15% in subject and category wise merit list. The result of Gujarat SET 2018 will be declared few weeks after the exam. Candidates can simply log in to check result. Details of cut off marks and preparation of merit list are explained below.
Step I: The number of candidates to be qualified (total slots) for Eligibility for Assistant Professor shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of GSET.
Step II: The total slots shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of Gujarat.
Step III: In order to be considered for Eligibility for Assistant Professor, the candidate must have appeared in both the papers and secured at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for General (Unreserved) category candidates and at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for all candidates belonging to the reserved categories viz., SC, ST, SEBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer), PWD(PH/VH) and Transgender.
After the declaration of GSET Result 2018
- After the announcement of the GSET 2018 Result, the candidates who will qualify the GSET 2018 will have to submit the printout of online Application Form, Original Hall Ticket and other certificates at the time of document verification at Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara.
- GSET Agency shall not issue any mark sheet to qualified / not-qualified candidates. However, the qualifying candidates can obtain the certificate only on verification of the Eligibility Documents immediately after the declaration of the result of the GSET Examination.