MP TET Admit Card 2021: Professional Examination Board releases MP TET admit card online. The test admit card (TAC) releases at peb.mp.gov.in. To download MP TET 2021 admit card, use application number and date of birth to login. Applicants have to carry a downloaded MP TET hall ticket, an identity card, and pen to the exam hall. Details like MP TET exam venue, roll number, date, and time of exam are provided in the admit card. For further details related to MP TET admit card 2021, read the complete article.
Latest: MP TET 2021 exam date has been announced. Check details below.
MP TET Admit Card 2021
Candidates have to sign, imprint left thumb impression, and write a declaration in front of the invigilator only. Get to know the important dates about MP TET admit Card 2021, check the table below.
|MP TET Admit Card 2021||Important Dates|
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
|MP TET Exam Date 2020|
26 Sep – 22 Oct 2020
Download admit card here: Candidates can download MP TET admit card 2021 as per schedule at peb.mp.gov.in.
MP TET 2021 Exam Timings
Exam date for MP TET 2021 is out now with notification. Professional Examination Board (PEB) has released examination timings for MP TET 2021. Examination conducted in 2 shifts which are as follows:
|Shifts||MP TET 2021 exam timings|
|First shift||09:00 AM to 11:30 PM|
|Second shift||02:00 PM to 04:30 PM|
How to Download MP TET Admit Card 2021
PEB releases MP TET admit card online at the official website, peb.mp.gov.in a few days before the exam. To download the hall ticket, follow the steps provided below.
1st step: Visit the official website, peb.mp.gov.in or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Click on the dashboard link as shown in the image below.
3rd step: Under ‘primary school teacher eligibility test 2021’, ‘TAC download’ section is present.
4th step: An active link releases by which candidates can access login page for admit card download.
5th step: Click on ‘click here’ to open login page.
6th step: On the next page, candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth.
7th step: Click on ‘search’ button. After this MP TET admit card displays on the screen. Hit the download button to get MP TET admit card print out.
Details Present in MP TET Admit Card 2021
Admit card has utmost importance for the recruitment process. It contains some important information such as hr loin information and much more. These information are crucial from the MP TET 2021 exam point of view. Given below are the details that are conveyed to the candidates through MP TET 2021 admit card. Check these details correctly and attentively on the call letters.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Examination centre
- Name of the examination
- Date and time of online examination.
Things to carry with MP TET Admit Card 2021
Carry the following items/documents to the examination centre for MP TET 2021.
- Downloaded MP TET admit card.
- Black ballpoint pen (for signatures and other writing work)
- An identity card from the following-
- Voter card
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving license
- Officially issued and signed mark sheet bearing the candidate’s photograph.
Things not to carry to MP TET 2021 Exam Centre
Following is the list of certain items which are not allowed inside the examination hall/centre
- Electronic devices like scientific calculator, mobile phones, bluetooth device, recording devices, ate not allowed.
- Study material, motes, pages, etc.
- Protectors, compasses, scales and whitener are also not allowed inside the exam hall.
Important Instructions for MP TET Exam
There are certain instructions that are conveyed to candidates through MP TET admit card. Following are the important instructions which candidates have to follow for the commencement of MP TET 2021.
- Candidates must reach 2 hours before the commencement of the examination.
- Biometric verification of candidates is organized on examination day inside the exam hall. Candidates are not allowed to take the examination if biometric verification is not done.
- Mock tests for MPTET 2021 is made available on the official website. Candidates can practise them and understand the pattern of the examination.
- Candidates have to select only one option as answer pout of four options provided.
- After the commencement of the examination, question paper and model answer sheet is released.
- As the exam is conducted in 2 shifts, PEB has the provision for normalization of marks.
- Candidates are only allowed inside exam centre only after resenting identity card having the original photo.
- Candidates are not allowed inside examination hall after reporting time.
MP TET 2021 Exam Centre
Professional Examination Board (PEB) allocates candidates with examination centre for MP TET 2021 out of the centres mentioned below:
MP TET 2021 Exam Pattern
With the admit card in hand, candidates can now start the preparation for MP TET 2021. Refer to the MP TET 2021 exam pattern provided below:
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Language of examination||Bilingual (Hindi and English language)|
|Duration of examination||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Number of questions:||150 questions|
|Maximum marks||150 marks|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for correct answer|
Distribution of questions:
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
Facilities Provided for Physically Challenged
PEB offers facilities to make it easy fo physically challenged candidates to take the examination. Such candidates are offered extra time and are provided with ground floor for easy access to the exam centre.
MP TET 2021 Result
After the MP TET 2021, question paper and model answer key releases by PEB on their official website, peb.mp.gov.in. The MP TET result 2021 releases after the provision of normalization of marks. A merit list releases after normalization process. Based on the marks, qualified/disqualified status of candidates is published on the website. Candidates can download the status of their selection from the official website. Eligibility sheet is issued to candidates once they are able to qualify MP TET.
Ans : Admit cards can be downloaded from peb.mp.gov.in.
Ans : Candidates should keep application number ready to download MP TET admit card.
Ans : Candidates have to carry an admit card from the following proofs – Voter card, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving license, and officially issued and signed mark sheet bearing the candidate’s photograph.