MP TET Syllabus 2020: Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) syllabus is provided in this article. Candidate can download MP TET syllabus PDF without any hassle and cost from this page. Ensure that once MP TET syllabus 2020 is downloaded, candidates utilize the MP TET syllabus 2020 to prepare for the examination. Along with this, aspirants can know about the different topics questions are asked from, can prepare the strategy, and prepare for the exam. Get detailed MP TET 2020 syllabus with the examination pattern and MP TET preparation tips from this article.
MP TET Syllabus 2020
Here is the MP TET syllabus 2020 PDF. Candidates can download MP TET syllabus 2020 by clicking on the link provided below. Hereafter, candidates can start their preparation MP TET 2020 exam.MP PEB MP TET Syllabus 2020
Click here to download MP TET syllabus 2020
MP TET 2020 Exam Pattern
After MP TET syllabus, candidates are in search of a reliable examination pattern. Refer to the MP TET 2020 exam pattern provided below. With MP TET exam pattern 2020 candidates can know about the weightage of the different see action, marking scheme, duration of examination and other necessary details about the MP TET 2020.
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Language of examination||Bilingual (Hindi and English language)|
|Duration of examination||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Number of questions:||150 questions|
|Maximum marks||150 marks|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for correct answer|
Distribution of questions:
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
MP TET 2020 Preparation Tips
Qualifying MP TET is not an easy task. Candidates need proper guidance and resources to get the right direction for the preparation. To qualify MP TET 2020 in the first attempt, candidates can refer to the preparation tips provided below:
- Understand the syllabus: The first thing candidates must do is to check and understand the complete MP TET syllabus. If candidates scroll up, they can find detailed syllabus.
- Prepare short notes:
- When aspirants start preparing for MP TET, they should make short notes. Each topic which candidates study in a day must be in the short note. These notes help in quick revision before the examination.
- Mark all the topics to maintain the level of the study. Maintain a notebook where candidates can keep a record of what topics they have studied. Mark the topics which candidates feel they are weak in. with the help of this, candidates can keep a track of the topics.
- Time management: Manage time while preparing and during the examination. This will help in covering all the topics and questions on the day of the exam.
- Practise previous year and mock test: Once the candidate is done with the complete syllabus, they can strengthen their preparation with question paper. Practice as many previous year question papers to know the time-consuming sections. Several websites now offer candidates with mock test with the same level of examination.