Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission, Indore has published notification from the eligible candidate for MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 against the 2968 vacancies for this year 2017. Application form for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 in MP are available online from January 15, 2018. Interested and Eligible candidates can fill their application form from here. Candidates can check the MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 application process, eligibility criteria, and other important information through this page below.
MPPSC Assistant Professor 2017
Candidates who want to apply for MPPSC Assistant Professor 2017 can fill the form starting from January 15, 2018. The candidates who want to apply for the MPPSC Assistant Professor 2017 can check the details such as important dates, exam pattern, application form filling, admit card, result.
|Application Form Starting Date||15 Jan 2018|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form|
|Error Correction Dates||25 Jan 2018 –
|Admit Card Issue Date||to be announced|
|Examination Date||to be announced|
|Result Announcement Date||to be announced|
Total No. of post- 2968
Name of Post- Assistant Professor for various subjects.
Pay Scale- 15,600 – 39,100/- + 6,000/- AGP
- The candidate should own Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University with 55% marks and passed National Eligibility Test or Equivalent from SET/SLET.
- For Resident of MP- between 21 – 40 years as per Jan 01, 2018
- For out of MP resident- between 21 -28 years as per Jan 01, 2018
How to apply- Application form will available on official website.
MP Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Application Form 2017 are available from January 15, 2018. Candidates can fill the application form before the last date of application submission. The application form will be available on the official website or can apply through the link given above on this page.
- For SC/ST and OBC – 500/-
- For Other – 1,000/-
MP Public Service Commission will release the admit card for MPPSC Assistant Professor Exam 2018 before the examination date. The admit card will be available on the official website. Candidate can download admit card directly from the link given above.
|Written Exam||Subjectwise question that you choose in application form||400|
- Question Paper will contain Multiple choice questions(MCQ).
- There is total 200 question. Candidate can 2 marks for each correct answer.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi and English both language.
MPPSC Assistant Professor recruitment will be held for the assistant professor of various subjects. Candidate can download the syllabus for MPPSC Assistant Professor 2017 according to their subject by clicking the link given below.
- Click Here to download the Syllabus of MPPSC Assistant Professor 2017.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Result 2018 will be declared after the written exam. The exam result will be declared on the official website. Candidate can check their result directly from the link given above on this page.
MPPSC Assistant Professor exam will be held after the successful submission of the application form. Candidates who applied for MPPSC Assistant Professor 2017 will able to download their MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card from above link are eligible to appear in the MPPSC Assistant Professor Exam.
Selection is made on the basis of the following Rounds:
- Written Exam
- Interview Process
Firstly, candidates are selected for written examination on the basis of their Application Form. Those who have filled their Application on or before the last date of Application as per requirement are eligible to appear in the Written Exam and Qualified candidates in written examination are only proceed or eligible for appearing the interview process.
Personal Interview is held only for those candidates who have cleared Written Examination. Final Selection will be based on Marks obtained in written exam and Performance in the Personal Interview.
- For more information about MPPSC Assistant Professor 2017 Recruitment, Click here.
- Corrigendum: Click here to check the corrigendum regarding advertisement.
- Notice: Click here to check the notice Regarding Amendment in age criteria of Guest Faculty Candidates And Amendment In Online Form Submission Date