MPSC Clerk Typist Result 2017 – The result for the MPSC Main exam will be released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The Main Exam was held on 3 September 2017, the result of which is still awaited. The result for MPSC Clerk Typist 2017 will be published on the official website at mpsc.gov.in on. Candidates who appeared for the Main exam can check their result by entering their username and password. The result shall be uploaded in pdf format. Candidates should check their personal details on the list to confirm if they have qualified or not. Check more details on MPSC Clerk Typist Result 2017 from the page below.
MPSC Clerk Typist Result 2017 – Main Exam
The MPSC Clerk Typist Result 2017 for the Main exam will be published online only. Candidates can check their result from the link provided on this page.
Steps to check the MPSC Result
There are two ways to open the site and check MPSC 2017 Result.
- Open the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- The link to the site will appear.
- Check the direct link “results”.
- Search for the exam you have appeared for.
- Download the file available in pdf format.
- Take a print out of the page.
Check result from website:-
- Open the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click the link “result”
- The page will appear on the screen.
- Note the rank and other details.
NOTE- if the candidate is unable to find the file from the page they may filter the details.
Filter your details
If the candidate is unable to find the file he/she may filter the details that he/she is specifically looking for. Candidates can filter the details such as:-
From date- mention the date from which you want the data to be searched.
To date- now select the date by which the data should be searched.this will limit the searches and will save time by now eliminating the files that are not needed.
Document Type- use “all“. You can use the word.
Enter keywords- like “result “for easy search
Details Mentioned in the Result
The pdf file for MPSC Clerk Typist Result will consist of the following details:
- Roll Numbers
- Merit in the list
- Roll Number
- Date of birth
- Application and Category of the candidates.
Selection procedure for MPSC Clerk Typist 2017
The candidates are informed that the preliminary exam is of qualifying in nature. The candidates who qualify in the preliminary only those candidates will move to the MAINS written test. Therefore, the candidates are required to appear for both the papers. There will be minimum marks required in preliminary exam to proceed to the next level. The minimum marks qualifying criteria will be decided by MPSC. The announcement will be released after the candidates have qualified in both the written examination the marks will be calculated with extreme care. The candidates who are found eligible will be called for interview. The personal interview is designed to test the candidate’s mental ability and overall personality to see whether they will be able to adjust to the work environment. Once the officials are satisfied the candidate will be intimated of their selection and the candidates will be required to complete the joining formalities.
Documents to be carried along for the recruitment process
- Admit Card of the MAIN written exam.
- All Original Mark-sheets starting from 10th class onwards.
- The candidate must preserve a copy for themselves as well.
- Photo ID card, for address verification at the time of recruitment (the candidates can also bring voter Id card, Driving license, Aadhaar card, Passport etc.).
- The candidates applying under reserved category must produce their Original Caste Certificate (For SC/ST candidates) and two self attested photocopies thereof.
- OBC candidates will be required to produce original certificate issued from the competent authority.
MPSC Clerk Typist Result 2017 – Prelims Exam
The result for the MPSC preliminary exam has been released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Direct link to check result is given below.
To Check result of MPSC Clerk Typist Prelims Exam 2017 – Click here to check roll number of Qualified Candidates.
To check Result Notice, Click here.