MPSC Group C Answer Key 2020 – The answer key for MPSC Group C exam (prelims) is now available. Candidates can download it from the official website, mpsc.gov.in. Get the direct link to download MPSC Group C answer ket from this article as well. In case of any incorrect answer, candidates can raise objections against the same through offline process. Based on the MPSC Group C final answer key, Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) declares the result. Know more about the MPSC Group C answer key 2020 from this page.
Latest: The final answer key of MPSC Group C 2019 is now available. Get it from below.
MPSC Group C Answer Key 2020
The MPSC Group C Answer key for both prelims and main examination available at the official website. First, MPSC Group C prelims exam is held. Candidates qualified in it are called for the Main examination. Check all the important dates for MPSC Group C Answer Key 2020 from the table below:
|Date of Prelim Examination||16 Jun 2019|
|Publication of Answer Key for Prelims Examination||18 Jun 2019|
|Date of Main Examination (Combined Paper I)||06 Oct 2019|
|Date of Main Examination for Clerk-Typist (Paper II)||13 Oct 2019|
|Date of Main Examination for Sub Inspector (Paper II)||20 Oct 2019|
|Date of Main Examination for Tax Assistant (Paper II)||03 Nov 2019|
|Publication of Answer Key for Main Examination||To be announced|
Final Answer Key:
- Click here to download the MPSC Group C Final Answer Key 2019 for Prelims examination.
- Click here to download the MPSC Group C Answer Key 2019 for Prelims examination.
- Click here to check the notice of the Answer Key for Prelims examination.
Download answer key here: Candidates can download their MPSC Group C answer key as per schedule from mpsc.gov.in.
Estimate Scores for MPSC Group C Exam 2020
Soon after the MPSC Group C answer key is available, candidates can estimate their scores. This helps them to have an idea about how their exam went and how much marks they can expect. So, in this section, we have discussed how aspirants can calculate their scores using MPSC Group C answer key.
How to estimate the scores for MPSC Group C Exam?
1st step: To start the process, aspirants first have to keep the marking scheme, answer key and question paper with them.
2nd step: Refer to the official answer key and note down the correct and incorrect number of questions.
3rd step: Add them up to get the total number of correct and incorrect answer.
4th step: Now, use the marking scheme and formula given below to calculate the scores.
Total Estimated Scores = (Number of correct answer x marks for a correct answer) – (Number of incorrect answer x negative marking)
How to Download MPSC Group C Answer Key 2020?
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) releases the answer key a few days after the exam. To get the MPSC Group C exam answer key, candidates can use the direct link we have provided above. Using that link leads to the page wherein the answer key for MPSC Group C is provided. follow the process to download MPSC Group C exam answer key below.
1st step: Reach the official website of MPSC for downloading Group C answer key, mpsc.gov.in.
2nd step: After landing on the home page, aspirants have to click on the ‘answer key’ button.
3rd step: After clicking on the link, answer key for various MPSC recruitment displays on the screen. Search for MPSC Group C answer key.
4th step: Hereafter, MPSC Group C answer key displays on the screen.
5th step: Hit the download button to download MPSC Group C answer key.
Objections Against MPSC Group C Answer Key 2020
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) allows candidates to make objections against the answer key. Aspirants have to follow the offline procedure if they wish to mark objection. Know how to raise an objection and other important aspects of the procedure below.
- An objection form is provided on the website to fill it and submit.
- Candidates have to submit the prescribed objection form and submit it to the commission.
- Candidates should send their objections in the prescribed form to ‘Controller of Examinations and Joint Secretary, Maharashtra Public Service Commission, 592, 7th and 8th Floor, Cooperage Telephone Corporation Building, Marhash Karve Marg, Cooperage, Mumbai 4000219’
- Objections in any form other than those suggested by the Commission shall not be accepted.
Significance of MPSC Group C Answer Key 2020
The publishing of the answer keys is quite essential in cases where the exam conducting body usually takes a certain amount of time to publish the results of the candidates. Here is the list that highlights the significance of MPSC Group C answer key.
- The candidates who appear for the Group C written test, their answers are captured on carbon copies and the original answers are captured on OMR sheets. All the students are allowed to take the MPSC Group C question paper with carbon copies with themselves.
- When the exam conducting body releases the MPSC Group C answer keys, the candidates can match the answers they had marked in the question paper on the exam day with the ones which have been officially announced.
- The official answer key gives an idea to the students whether they will clear the exam or not.
- Not only for present aspirants, but MPSC Group C answer key is also an important resource for those preparing for a future exam.
What after MPSC Group C Answer Key 2020?
After the answer key for MPSC Group C exam releases, the result for the exam is prepared. MPSC Group C result is declared at the official website, mpsc.gov.in. MPSC declares the result in PDF format. Candidates can get the link to check their result under the ‘results’ section present on the left side of the home page. MPSC declares the result for each stage separately. Search the roll number in the result PDF to know whether aspirants have qualified the exam or not.
MPSC Group C Answer Key 2020 FAQs
Q1. Can I raise objections against the MPSC group C answer key?
Ans 1. Yes. MPSC opes the window to download the objection form shortly after the answer key releases.
Q2. How to download MPSC Group C answer key?
Ans 2. To download the answer key, download it from the official website. Candidates can also use the direct link available on this page.
Q3. Is there any required fee to raise objection?
Ans 3. As per the official notification, MPSC does not charge a fee to raise an objection. Aspirants can submit their objections without any fee.