Admit Card for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 has issued at MPSC official website for the examination. MPSC PSI Admit Card is also known as MPSC PSI Hall Ticket. According to the selection process admit card will be available for Prelims, Main Exam, Physical Test and For Personal Interview. For all the details regarding MPSC PSI Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019, read the whole article thoroughly.
MPSC PSI Admit Card 2019
Hall Ticket for MPSC PSI Preliminary Exam 2019 has been issued online. Candidates can download their Admit Card 2019 from the official website.
|Preliminary Exam||24 Mar 2019|
|Main Exam (Combined Paper -I)||28 Jul 2019|
|Main Exam (PSI Paper II)||04 Aug 2019|
|Main Exam (ASO Paper -II)||24 Aug 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card from the official website i.e, www.mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC has released a notice regarding MPSC PSI Admit Card 2019 at its official website. Click here to check the notice.
How to download the MPSC PSI Admit Card 2019?
- visit the official website of MPSC i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in or simply click on the direct link given above.
- Then search for the related link flashing as “MPSC PSI Admit Card” on the homepage of the official website and click on it
- Enter your registration number and all other details if required and submit it.
- Within a few seconds, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it to carry it at the time of the exam.
Importance of MPSC PSI Admit Card
The MPSC PSI Admit Card is a very important document as it is mandatory to carry the admit card at every stage of the recruitment process. A candidate is permitted to sit in the recruitment examination without admit card/hall ticket.
Admit card/Hall ticket consist of important details about the recruitment examination and the applicant. Therefore, applicants are recommended to defend their admit card till the last stage of the recruitment.
Details Mentioned on the MPSC PSI Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The MPSC PSI Admit Card consist so many details such as
- Recruitment Name
- Candidates’ Name
- Candidates’ Personal Details
- Examination Name
- Detail of Examination (Date & Time of Examination)
- Examination Center Name