NABARD Office Attendant Result 2020 – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Office attendance result of the main examination has been released at nabard.org. NABARD has released a list of provisionally selected and waitlisted candidates of office attendant 2020 in PDF format. The roll number of selected candidates is given in the select list of NABARD office attendant Group ‘C’. After final selection, candidates have to serve a probation period of 06 months. After selection, candidates are posted at NABARD’s head office/regional office which they have applied for. Get here the complete information related to NABARD office attendant 2020 including the process of checking result, selection procedure, etc.
Latest: NABARD Office Attendant result 2020 (mains) is now declared. Scroll down to check the same.
NABARD Office Attendant Result 2020
The result is declared in the form of rank list. Candidates are placed in the rank list based on their merit in the online examination. Get schedule for NABARD office attendant 2020 from the table below:
|NABARD Office Attendant 2020||Important Dates|
|Preliminary Examination date||04 Feb 2020|
|Declaration of prelims result||27 Feb 2020|
|Main Examination date||14 Mar 2020|
|Declaration of main result||25 Jul 2020|
Click here to check result:
- Click here to check List of Roll Nos of Provisionally Selected Candidates.
- Click here to check List of Roll Nos of Provisionally Waitlisted Candidates.
- Click here to check NABARD Office Attendant mains Result 2020 Notice.
- Click here to check NABARD Office Attendant 2020 Notice for disqualification of candidates
- Click here to check NABARD office attendant result 2020 (prelims).
How to check NABARD Office Attendant Result 2020?
After the declaration of result, candidates can follow the steps provided below to check NABARD office attendant result 2020:
1st step: Visit the official website, nabard.org or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: On the home page, click on ‘career notices’.
3rd step: Next, click on ‘click here to continue’ to proceed to check the result.
4th step: On the right side of the page, the ‘result’ tab is present on the screen. Click on that.
5th step: List of the published result is present on the screen. Once the result is declared, click on the active link to check the NABARD office attendant result.
Bio-metic verification for NABARD Office Attendant 2020
Biometric verification includes capturing candidate’s thumb impression for the verification. The biometric data (thumb impression) and photograph is captured on the main exam day. This (thumb impression and photograph) is verified at further stages of recruitment/appointment. Candidates must take care of the following things for successful biometric verification.
- Ensure to wash fingers to remove any coating (stamped ink, mehndi, colour, etc) before the verification.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, wash them properly and dry them before verification.
- Fingers before verification should not be moist. Properly dry them before biometric verification.
- In case, the thumb is injured/damaged, contact the concerned authority of the test centre. Under certain circumstances, other finger’s impression may be captured.
NABARD Office Attendant Vacancies 2020
NABARD has released a total of 73 vacancies. These vacancies are further distributed amongst the different states. Check the distribution of vacancies amongst state and categories below:
Emoluments for NABARD Office Attendant 2020
Newly recruited office attendant is provided with the following payscale:
- Payscale – The starting basic pay of the selected candidates is Rs.10940/- per month. The scale is Rs.10940-380(4)-12460-440(3)-13780-520(3)-15340-690(2)-16720-860(4)-20160-1180(3)-23700 is applicable for Group C.
- Other facilities – Shortlisted candidates are eligible for local compensatory, dearness allowance, house rent, and grade allowance.
Selection Procedure for NABARD Office Attendant Result 2020
The selection of candidates is done through 2 phases- online examination and language proficiency test (LPT).
- The online examination includes a preliminary and main examination.
- Preliminary examination is qualifying in nature and acts as a screening test. Candidates have to secure sectional and aggregate marks to qualify for the main examination.
- The final selection of candidates is based on online main examination.
- The final select list releases at the official website of NABARD.
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- After qualifying main examination candidates have to appear for language proficiency test.
- Those applicants who have studied local language, are exempted from LPT. Such candidates have to produce 10th or 12th standard certificate as proof.
- LPT is conducted at different regional offices before the issue of the offer letter.
- LPT is qualifying in nature. Date of LPT, roll number of selected candidates is displayed on the NABARD’s website.
Tie-breaking Criteria for NABARD Office Attendant 2020
With numerous candidates competing for NABARD office attendant, there are cases when applicants score equal marks. In such circumstances, resolution of tie through tie-breaking criteria is done.
- Candidates with educational qualification (undergraduate only) are placed higher in the rank list.
- In case of similar educational qualification, one with higher 12th/10th scores is placed higher in the rank list.
- In case of further tie, one who is senior in age is placed higher in the rank list.
Waitlist for NABARD Office Attendant 2020
In the waitlist, candidates who are provisionally selected are placed. In case of availability of vacancy, candidates from the waitlist are considered. NABARD office attendant waitlist has up to 50% of state category wise vacancies or subject to minimum of three is maintained. Waitlist remain valid for a period of 1 year from its publication by the competent authority or declaration of the final result, whichever is earlier.
Other Important Information for NABARD Office Attendant Result 2020
Here are some important things which candidates must know relate to NABARD office attendant result:
- If the exam is conducted for more than one session, then scores for various sessions are equated. This is done based on the difficulty level of the examination.
- Applicants who seeks age relaxation have to submit copies of necessary documents at the time of appointment.
- NABARD does not publish mark sheet for examination to candidates. However, marks and cutoff is released at the official NABARD website. This is done after the declaration of the final result.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) works with a prime motive of rural development. Established in the year 1982, the late prime minister Smt. Indira Gandhi dedicated NABARD for the service of the nation. Initially, it was set up with capital Rs.100 crores which was increased up to Rs.10,580 crore as on 31 March 2018. NABARD’s mission is to promote sustainable agriculture and rural development. This can be done through innovations, technologies, non-financial interventions, institutional development for securing prosperity.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”471″ tag=”result”]
Leave a Reply