NHTET Admit Card 2019 can be downloaded from July 15, 2019. All candidates who have applied for the National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test can download admit card/hall ticket at www.thims.gov.in. Candidates who fill the application form on time only can download their admit card. In order to download it, one has to login with application number and date of birth. Candidates must check that all details in admit card are correct and verifiable. It has to be brought to exam centre, along with original ID card, on date of exam that is July 20, 2019. NCHMCT is conducting TET in two sessions, first and second. Get here complete details of NHTET Admit Card 2019 such as how to download it, and exam instructions.
NHTET Admit Card 2019
The only mode of obtaining NHTET Admit Card 2019 is in online mode. No one shall receive it by post or any other means. Check the schedule below to be able to download it as per schedule.
|NHTET 2019||Important Dates|
|Candidates can download NHTET 2019 Admit Card from||15 Jul 2019|
|Last date to download it||20 Jul 2019|
|NHTET 2019 Exam Date||20 Jul 2019|
|First Session (Paper I and II)||9 AM to 11 AM|
|First Session (Paper III)||11:30 AM to 1:30 PM|
Download Here: Click here to download NHTET Admit Card 2019.
How to download NHTET Admit Card 2019?
- Visit official website thims.gov.in.
- Click on applicant’s corner, or download admit card link.
Or, you can skip above steps and directly click link to download admit card given on this page as per schedule.
- As soon as login page opens, enter Login ID, Password, verification code.
- Upon signing in, you can now download admit card.
- Save it as PDF.
- Then print it.
It may not be compulsory to generate color printout of hall ticket. Nevertheless, it is recommended to do so. This is because colour printout has clearer picture and signature.
What to do after downloading Admit Card of NHTET 2019?
- The first thing to do after downloading admit card is to check all details in it.
- Check that details such as name, papers and other such information are same as entered in application form of NHTET 2019.
- Note down roll number as it will be required to find seat in exam centre.
- Then check exam centre name and address.
- After that, read all instructions given in admit card.
- A few days prior to exam, visit the exam centre. This will help you know centre location and therefore reach centre on time on day of exam.
- Also, prior to exam, keep original ID ready. Candidate must take same ID which has been uploaded in his/her application form.
Things to take to exam centre
- NHTET 2019 Admit Card printout
- Valid photo ID, same as uploaded in application form
In application form, one of the following IDs was uploaded:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT) will conduct NHTET 2019 in 16 cities. This list contains names of all cities where exam will be held. Exact address of centres identified and allotted, are mentioned in admit card only. Exam centre cities are Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Gurdaspur, Guwahati, Hajipur, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Noida, Thiruvananthapuram.
NHTET 2019 Exam Pattern
If you are here looking for admit card of NHTET 2019, then exam is almost near for you. At this juncture, it is important to know and understand the exam pattern and the syllabus of the examination. The same is given below.
Mode of exam: Offline, pen and paper based test.
Duration: 2 hours for Paper I and II, and 2 hours for Paper III. Half an hour gap in between.
Question paper pattern
|Session||Time||Paper||No. of Qs||Max Marks|
|First||9 AM to 11 AM||I||50||100|
|Second||11:30 AM to 1:30 PM||III||100||200|
|Marks for the correct answer||+2|
|Question not attempted||0|
Syllabus of NHTET / Topics
|I||General nature, to test teaching/research aptitude of the candidate|
|II||Nutrition, Food science, General Management, hotel accounts (for hospitality related teaching posts).|
|III||Four core areas of hospitality i.e. Food Production, F & B Service and Management, Accommodation Operation Management and House Keeping Management|
Instructions For Exam
When it comes to instructions for exam, the most critical ones are mentioned in admit card. Besides, keep the following in mind.
Discipline at exam centre
- You should reach exam centre on time. Any late arrivals shall not get entry in exam centre.
- It will be mandatory to show admit card and photo ID on request each time.
- Do not carry any sort of electronic gadget, communication device, paper, books.
- Do not take eatables or any consumables to exam hall.
- Be polite and coordinate with authorities at exam centre. Follow their guidelines.
- Neither provide support nor take any from other candidates in exam hall.
- Do not try to indulge in any unfair means.
- Only talk to invigilator and no one else during exam.
Marking answers in OMR sheet
- Handle the OMR sheet gently. Do not crush or fold it.
- Use only that writing tool which has been allowed to shade answers in OMR sheet (READ EXAM INSTRUCTIONS IN ADMIT CARD AND OMR SHEET TO SEE WHICH PENCIL OR PEN HAS BEEN ALLOWED).
- Write your details in OMR sheet, only those that have been asked.
- In order to mark answers, completely fill inside the circle. Do not tick, cross, or partially fill the circle.
- Do not wait for end of exam to mark all answers. After looking at question from NHTET question paper, and solving it, it is preferable to mark at once.
- Do not use whitener or other such things to change answers.
- Do not press your pen/pencil too hard that it puts hole in OMR sheet.
Instructions for handling NHTET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card is an important document and is often required even after declaration of NHTET result. However it will not play an important role in checking answer key of NHTET 2019. Nevertheless, candidates should know at all times how they must safely keep the admit card.
- Take multiple printouts of your NHTET 2019 Admit Card.
- Laminated hall tickets are also acceptable, although not compulsory.
- Do not write anything on it.
- Do not staple or paste anything on it unless asked for by NCHMCT.
- If there is any error in admit card, do not change it yourself. Contact NCHMCT to see what should be done.
- Your admit card is one of your identifying documents. So do not give it to anyone else.
- Take only your admit card to exam centre and not someone else’s.
Here is wishing you best of luck for National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) to be conducted by NCHMCT.
If you have any queries regarding NHTET Admit Card 2019, please ask in comments below.