NIELIT Result 2016 is displayed on the official website of the NIELIT. Candidates who appeared in the written examination / Interview can able to check their result after written examination / Interview on the official website or on this page.
Latest: NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017 Interview call has been released. Download Here
|Date of Written Exam||04 Dec 2016|
NIELIT Result 2016 for Scientist B
Candidates who appeared in the written examination can check their result on the official website. Direct link to check the result of the written examination is given below.
Recruitment to vacant posts for Scientist ‘B’ in MeitY, its attached offices and statutory organizations on Direct Recruitment Basis.
Provisional list of qualified candidates in the written examination held on 04-12-2016 as per minimum percentage of qualifying marks against Advertisement No: 05/09/2016/NDL/SER for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in MeitY, ICERT and STQC
Only the shortlisted candidates (based on merit position and reservation policy etc.), who have qualified the written examination, will be called for interview as per the formula approved by the competent authority (i.e. Number of vacancies : No of eligible candidates)
|Name of Stream||View/Download|
|BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Computer Engg.||View/Download|
|BE/ B.Tech in Information Technology||View/Download|
|B.Tech/BE (Electronics & Communication) OR B.Tech/BE (Electronics & Telecommunication)||View/Download|
|M.Sc. (Physics) OR M. Sc. (Electronics/Applied Electronics)||View/Download|
Official website where NIELIT Result 2016 for Scientist B is available is www.nielit.gov.in
Candidates who will qualify the written exam will go for interview i,e the final round of the selection process. Schedule of the interview will be displayed after the declaration of written examination result.
The self-attested copies of testimonials uploaded by the candidates along with their applications shall be verified with reference to the eligibility criteria only if a candidate is found successful for being invited for Interviews after the Written Examination.
Note : Interviews shall be conducted only at Delhi.
The person selected may be posted anywhere in INDIA in the interest of the Organization.
Selection process of NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment consisting of :
- Written Examination
The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the above mentioned posts will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview
- The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50% for General, 40% for OBC and 30% for the SC/ST categories.
- The weightage of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15.
- Only the shortlisted candidates (based on merit position and reservation policy etc.), who have qualified the written examination, will be called for interview.
- Verification of requisite documents will be done at the time of the interview.
- Candidate shall be considered on the basis of his/her merit for selection in an organization and Stream for which he/she has given preference/option.
Note : The candidate shall have to specify order of preference for all the three organization(s).
- Amongst successful candidates as per the final merit list, allotment of an organization would be made on the basis of his/her merit position, reservation policy and priority specified.
Final selection of candidates for appointment to the above mentioned positions will be based on meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, the performance in the written examination and in interviewNIELIT Scientist B Recruitment