Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited had conducted the BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 written examination for the Assistant Manager and Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) posts. Candidates who have appeared in the written examination can check their Result from the direct link given below. The final result of after the conduct of Interview has been posted for Assistant Manager posts.
BRBNMPL Result 2017
List of candidates provisionally selected for the post of Assistant Manager has been announced. Direct link to check result is given below.
|Date of written exam||25 Mar 2017|
|Date of declaration of result of Assistant Manager||20 May 2017|
|Date of declaration of result for Industrial Workmen Grade-I (Trainee)||25 May 2017|
|Date of declaration of final result of Assistant Manager||21 Jul 2017|
|Date of declaration of final result of Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee)||Aug 2018|
- Seventh Provisional List: Click here to check the list.
- Sixth Provisional List: Click here to check the list.
- Assistant Manager – Final Result
BRBNMPL Interview Schedule 2017
Interview Schedule for Assistant Manager has been announced. Candidates who appeared in the Online examination held on 25th March 2017 have been short-listed purely on a provisional basis to appear for interview for the posts of Assistant Manager.
BRBNMPL Written Exam Result 2017
Result of BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 has issued online on its official website. The written examination had conducted on 25 Mar 2017. The direct link to check the BRBNMPL Result 2017 is also posted here. After the written examination result candidates can download the call letter for personal Interview.
- Click here to check BRBNMPL Result 2017 for Assistant Manager Post.
- Click here to check BRBNMPL Result 2017 for Industrial Workmen Grade-I (Trainee) Post.
Second List of Provisionally Selected Candidates for the post of Industrial Workmen Grade-I (Trainee) – Click here.
Important Notice for Provisionally Selected Candidates for the post of Industrial Workmen Grade-I (Trainee) who did not attend verfication of documents – Click here.
Important Instructions for Provisionally Selected Candidates for the post of Industrial Workmen Grade-I (Trainee) – Click here.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the written examination followed by Personal Interview.
How to check the BRBNMPL Result 2017 ?
- Visit the official website of BRBNMPL.
- Find the link which says BRBNMPL Result 2017.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the details as per requirement.
- Click on submit button.
- Result will be displayed on computer screen.
- Take printout and save it for future references.
Applicants in their own interest should keep all the above documents ready with them and should only be submitted at the time of interview or if advised to submit at any date, after being shortlisted for interview on the basis of written examination results. Any discrepancy in the online application and documents submitted, if found at a later stage shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature. The applicants should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places viz. in Online application, call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the Company in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University / Aadhar / E-Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The applicant’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the applicant is in doubt the applicant may not be allowed to appear for the Examination. Ration card will NOTbe accepted as valid ID proof.
- Applicants have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination.
- Applicants must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Female applicants who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. Applicants who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / original marriage certificate (for female applicants) /affidavit in original.
- If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof, the applicant will not be allowed to appear for the examination.