|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
The Result of NPSC 2017 will be declared on the official website at npsc.co.in It will be accessible in pdf file format in the results section highlighted in the left hand corner of the home page. The list will contain the Roll Numbers of the selected candidates. The final marks will be the combination of candidate’s performance in Preliminary stage, Main Stage and Interview Stage. Candidates must keep the result page as a print out for future reference. The Nagaland Public Service Commission will fill up the 70 posts in various departments. The dates for result declaration are not confirmed as of now.
NPSC 2017 Result Important Dates
The dates for the entrance examination have not been announced yet. It is obvious that the results will be declared for each stage after the exam is held. As the current status is, the application is in running process and it will end by 02nd week of September 2017. Soon after that, the complete schedule will be uploaded on the website. The schedule will have the exact dates for Preliminary exam, Main exam and Interview. It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in each stage.
|Preliminary Examination||23 Sep 2017|
|Result of Preliminary Stage||To be announced soon|
|Main Examination||To be announced soon|
|Result of Main Examination||To be announced soon|
|Interview dates||To be announced soon|
|Final results to be declared||To be announced soon|
Candidates will get their NPSC 2017 Result in pdf file format in the results section. After you click the link, all the updated results are displayed on the screen as Notification, candidates will have to pick up the right file and check the status of their result. The pdf will carry only the roll numbers of the candidates. if your roll number features here, then it means you have successfully cleared the exam.
Steps to check the NPSC Result 2017
- Visit the official website by clicking the link (link to check result will be inserted soon)
- Go to Results Section
- Select the file titled as Notification No. NPSC/ CON- “Results of NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Examination 2017”.
- Check if your roll number is there or not
Preliminary Examination Result
In pursuance of the commission’s website recruitment policy, the result of the written examination that will be held on the prescribed dates will be uploaded on the website at npsc.co.in The Roll Numbers of the candidates selected in the Preliminary exam will proceed to appear for the Main examination. Last year a total of 522 candidates were shortlisted for the Main Examination. The selected candidates then have to download their Admission Certificate for the Main exam, by entering their Transaction ID.
Main Examination Result
The NPSC 2017 Main Examination Result will be uploaded on the official website at npsc.co.in Based on the marks obtained in the Main Examination, the pdf list will display the Roll Numbers of the candidates shortlisted for appearing in the interview. Last year, a total of 225 candidates were selected for Interview.
The selected candidates must submit attested/ self-attested photocopies of the following documents along with the ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS for verification purpose. There will be a prescribed frame within which the documents must be submitted
- High School Leaving Certificate/ Matriculation/ admit card for proof of Date of Birth (no other documents are accepted by the commission).
- Mark sheets from High School onwards till present qualification
- passing certificates of HSLC, HSSLC and degree issued by University
If belonging to PH category, produce certificate from competent authority I.I.,SC/ST and BT certificates signed by a person who is not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner Government Employees must produce a NOC signed by the Head of the department
Interview call letter is usually issued to those candidates who submit all the original documents in proper order. It will be obtainable from the official website of the commission. The data regarding the finally candidates selected for the post from the last year is not available, as the Interview session for the last year is yet to be conducted.
- Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gazetted, Junior Grade)- 12
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Class-I Gazetted )- 2
- Block Development Officer (Class-I Gazetted )- 2
- Secretariat Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted )- 35
- Assistant Jailor (Class-III Non-Gazetted )- 2
- Labor Inspector (Class-III, Non Gazetted)- 2
- Technical Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted )- 3
- Research Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted ) under Administrative Training Institute- 1
- Assistant Archivist (Class-III Non-Gazetted )- 1
- Research Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted ) under Art & Culture development- 3
- Inspector of Taxes (Class-III Non-Gazetted ) under Taxation Department- 7