NVS Result 2020 has been released on the official website of the NVS. The result is available in pdf format. The result of the roll numbers of the selected candidates. In the case of Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse & Catering Assistant the selection to the post will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the NVS Recruitment 2020 written examination/CBT only. For the post of Lower Division Clerk, candidates shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination/CBT will be called for Trade/Skill Test which will be of qualifying in nature only. Candidates can check more details about NVS Result 2020 in the article below.
Latest: NVS Result 2020 has been released, Check below.
NVS Result 2020
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will announced the result in online mode only. The candidates selected as per the result of NVS written examination will be called for the interview round. The complete schedule of NVS Result 2020 is given below.
|Date of Online Computer Based Test (CBT)||16 -20 Sep 2019|
|Declaration of Result||04 Feb 2020|
Click here to check NVS result 2020.
Click here to check NVS result 2020 (roll number wise list).
Interview/Personal: Click here to check List of candidates shortlisted for Interview /Personal Interaction to the post of Miscellaneous Category of Teachers.
How to Check the NVS Result 2020?
The result for the the written examiantion/CBT will be declared first and then the result of the subsequent rounds will be released. Candidates who appeared for the test can check their result for NVS Recruitment 2020 by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which given on this page or alternatively visit the official website.
- The result will be appear in the pdf format..
- The candidates may download and take a print out of the result for future reference.
Selection Process of NVS Recruitment 2020
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination/online Computer Based Test (CBT). The cut off marks will be released and that will be the basis of the shortlisting. The decision of the NVS about the mode of selection to the posts will be final and candidate must not that no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The selection procedure is different for various posts.
Stages of Selection for various post
- In the case of Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse & Catering Assistant the selection to the post will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written examination/CBT only.
- For the post of Lower Division Clerk, candidates shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination/CBT will be called for Trade/Skill Test which will be of qualifying in nature only and carries no weightage.
- In case a candidate fails to qualify the trade/skill test, their candidature would be rejected.
At the time of interview the document verification will also be carried out. The candidate will have to carry the filled application form in printed mode to the venue. All the documents and certificates asked must also be carried by the candidate.
After the declaration of NVS Result 2020
After the declaration of the written examination/CBT the candidates who are qualified will have to appear for the subsequent stages of the recruitment which could be Interview, Personal Interaction and Trade/Skill Test according to the post for which the candidate has applied. So the candidate must prepare for these because the final selection will depend on performance in each stage of the recruitment. Some of the preparation tips are given below.
How to prepare for next round?
- For the Interview and Personal Interaction rounds the candidates must work on its communication level, general awareness, and brush up its subject knowledge. No matter how much one prepare for Interview, there are always going to be unexpected questions and surprises. So the key skill one must develop is confidence. Study hard and be confident about your preparation and you will sail through the interview smoothly.
- For the Skill Test, the questions related to the particular skill will be asked. The knowledge of concepts and its application is important in this round. Prepare well for this round by revising and if possible do one or two workshops (if available) on the same.
- Candidate must note that no T.A will be given for attending the Interview, Personal Interaction and Trade/Skill Test.
- Candidate will also have to download the admit card for the Interview, Personal Interaction and Trade/Skill Test separately.
- The document verification will also be carried out and at the time of document verification, the candidates must bring the relevant documents/ certificate in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Educational Background, etc.
- Selected candidates will initially be on probation for a period of two years, which can be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
NVS Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
The vacancies are distributed in post wise and category wise. The vacancies for each post and category has been released but they are tentative in nature and the NVS can increase or decrease as per the requirements.
Note: Six posts will be filled up with Person with Locomotor Disability (BL,OL), BL (Both Legs), OL(one Leg affected R and / or L).
The candidates recruited for the posts as given above will be given the following pay scale.
|Post||Pay Scale in the Pay Matrix|
|Assistant Commissioner||Level – 12 (Rs 78800 – 209200)|
|Post Graduate Teachers||Level – 8 (Rs 47600 – 151100)|
|Trained Graduate Teachers||Level – 7 (Rs 44900 – 142400)|
|Miscellaneous Teachers||Level – 7 (Rs 44900 – 142400)|
|Legal Assistant||Level – 6 (Rs 35400 – 112400)|
|Female Staff Nurse||Level – 7 (Rs 44900 – 142400)|
|Catering Assistant||Level – 4 (Rs 25500 – 81100)|
|Lower Division Clerk||Level – 2 (Rs 19900 – 63200)|
Q. What is the sectional cut off for the exam?
A. There is no sectional cut off for the exam. The total marks (irrespective of the sectional marks) will be taken into account to form the merit.
Q. After recruitment what will be the place of posting?
A. The posting can be anywhere all over India.
Q. Is CTET certificate necessary for this Recruitment?
A. CTET certificate is necessary for TGT post only.
Q. What is the total number of vacancies available?
A. The total number of vacancies including all the post are 2370.
Leave a Reply