NVS Result 2018 is being displayed on the official website of the NVS. Candidates who have appeared in the NVS Examination can check their result on the official website or on this page. Final selection of the candidates is based on the performance of the candidates in the written examination, interview and get through the document verification round. To check the NVS Result, applicants shall have to enter their User ID and Password. No printed scorecard is being sent individually to the candidate through the post.
The selection of candidate for the posts of Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Lab Assistant is on the basis of NVS 2018 test, whereas for posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (HQ/RO Cadre), Lower Division Clerk/ Store Keeper (JNV Cadre), the selection of candidates is on the basis of NVS 2018computer-based test and Skill Test. Candidates can check more details about NVS Result 2018 in the article below.
NVS Result 2017-18
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has announced the result. The candidates selected as per the result of NVS written examination called for the interview round. The same has been updated in the table below.
|Date of Online Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Result Date||08 Mar 2018|
|DV Dates||26 to 28 Jun 2018|
|Final Result Date||11 Sep 2018|
- Final Result:
If the window does not open, Click here to check the final result.
- Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding the document verification has been released, check it from the “Result” page link
- Skill Test List: Click here to check the List of candidates shortlisted for skill test for the post of Stenographer, LDC and LDC/Storekeeper.
- Check Result: Click here to check the Result.
How to Check the NVS Result 2018?
Candidates who appeared for the test can check their result for NVS Recruitment 2018 by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which given on this page, for the ease of candidates.
- Enter the details such as Roll Number, User ID, Password, etc to check the result.
- Submit the details and the result will appear on the screen.
- The candidates may download and take a print out of the result for future reference.
Tie Breaker Criteria for NVS Result 2018
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the test, the tie will be resolved by applying the following methods in the order as given below:
- The Date of Birth will be taken into consideration to resolve the tie. The candidate older in age will be placed higher.
- If the tie still exists, the candidate with higher percentage pass marks in qualifying examination, as per eligibility criteria, will be given preference.
NVS Final Result
Qualifying candidates for the written examination will be called for the interview round. Those who will get through the interview round will be finally recruited. However, the finally selected candidates need to produce the relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Educational Background, Category, etc.
Selection Process of NVS Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in online Computer Based Test (CBT). NVS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in online Computer Based Test (CBT). The decision of the NVS about the mode of selection to the above posts shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. For Stenographer & LDC / Storekeeper post, candidates shortlisted against CBT will be called for Skill Test which is only qualifying in nature and carries no weightage before considering them finally. In case a candidate fails to qualify the skill test, their candidature would be rejected. However, the mode of selection whichever for all the above posts will be the sole discretion of NVS and may be changed.
Selected candidates will initially be on probation for a period of two years, which can be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
After the declaration of Result
Soon after the declaration of NVS Result 2018, the selected candidates will be required to appear for Document Verification.
At the time of document verification, the candidates must bring the relevant documents/ certificate in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Educational Background, etc.
After the announcement of the final result, the candidates selected will be on a probation period of 02 years. The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
Candidates can check here the details of the vacancy for various Non-Teaching posts offered at NVS Headquarters/ Regional Offices and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya under Regional Offices:
For NVS HQ / ROs
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies||Total|
|Lower Division Clerk||07||01||01||01||10|
For JNVs under 08 Regional Offices
|Name of the Regional Offices||Vacancies|
|Female Staff Nurse||Catering Assistant||LDC / Storekeeper||Lab Attendant|
Pay Scale Under NVS Recruitment 2018
The candidates recruited for the posts as given above will be given the following pay scale:
- Audit Assistant / Hindi Translator- 9300-34800 (GP 4200) Level 6.
- Female Staff Nurse – 9300-34800 (GP 4600) Level 7.
- Stenographer / Catering Assistant – 5200-20200 (GP 2400) Level 4.
- Lower Division Clerk (HQ/RO Cadre) / Lower Division Clerk/ Store Keeper (JNV Cadre) – 5200-20200 (GP 1900).
- Lab Assistant – 5200-20200 (GP 1800) Level 1.