|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
NVS Admit Card 2017-18 will be issued on the official website of the NVS. Admit card will issue only for those candidates who have filled their application form on or before time. Candidates are able to download their admit card from the official website of the NVS or from this page. NVS Admit Card 2017-18 is also known as Hall Ticket and call letter. It should be carried on the day of Written Exam / Interview by candidates, along with an identity proof.
NVS Admit Card 2017-18
Candidates may be intimated about the same through e-mail/SMS by exam conducting agency of the NVS. Link to download the admit card of NVS Recruitment 2017-18 will be activated as per schedule. Click on the same to reach the NVS Admit Card download page for registered candidates. There you must enter relevant credentials such as application id, username, password, and verification text, given there. Once that is done you will get the hall ticket or admit card for relevant examination.
Date of Written Examination
|Last date of Online Submission of Application Form||13 Dec 2017|
|Admit Issue date|
Download Admit Card: Admit Card will be available on the official website at www.nvshq.org
Candidates who have filled their application form on time will able to download their admit card from the official website. Direct link to download the admit card is given.No candidate will be admitted for the written examination without the proper Admit Card. Schedule of the examination will be intimated with the Admit Card.
How to download NVS Admit Card?
You need to know the details required to download admit card of NVS Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper, Lab Attendant, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Examination. In order to download the NVS Admit Card 2017-18, you will need to know the following information.
- Application ID,
- Username (email id),
You will be able to download the NVS Recruitment 2017-18 Admit Card around three weeks before the examination.
Important Instruction Regarding NVS Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- The candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all