Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released NVS Admit Card 2018 on the official website of the NVS. The admit card is issued only for those candidates who have filled their application form on or before time. The admit card of NVS Recruitment 2018 is issued for only those candidates who successfully registered for the exam. The admit card is available for download in online mode only. No printed admit card will be sent to the candidate through the post. NVS Admit Card 2017-18 is also known as Hall Ticket and call letter. It should be carried on the day of Written Exam / Interview by candidates, along with an identity proof.
The computer-based exam is scheduled to be held on January 12, 13 and 14, 2018. Candidates are able to download admit card of NVS Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper, Lab Attendant, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk Examination from this page. Check more details about the NVS Admit Card 2018 including the NVS Recruitment 2018 exam date, how to download admit card, etc in the article below.
NVS Admit Card 2017-18
The candidates must bring the hard copy of the Admit Card in order to appear for the test. Digital copy of the admit card will not be accepted on the exam day. NVS may also intimate the candidates about the release of the admit card through e-mail or SMS. Here we have given the schedule for issuance of admit card and NVS Recruitment 2018 exam date in the table below.
|Online Registration begins from||12 Nov 2017|
|Last date for submitting the online application with complete payment||13 Dec 2017|
|Issuance of Admit Card||01 Jan 2018|
|Exam Schedule Session Session-I (09:00 to 11:30 A.M.)|
|Laboratory Attendant||12 Jan 2018|
|Lower Division Clerk/Store Keeper | Hindi Translator||13 Jan 2018|
|Stenographer||14 Jan 2018|
|Exam Schedule Session Session-II (02:00 to 04:30 P.M.)|
|Female Staff Nurse | Audit Assistant||12 Jan 2018|
|Lower Division Clerk/Store Keeper||13 Jan 2018|
|Catering Assistant||14 Jan 2018|
Admit Cards for Computer Based Test/ Examination for the recruitment of non-teaching staff under advertisement published in Employment News dated 11-17 November have been uploaded. Please Check Notice. Candidate may contact at helpdesk Email-Id [email protected] and toll free no 18002663103 for assistance regarding recruitment of non-teaching posts of NVS/JNVs from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM (All days)
- Exam Schedule: Click here to check the exam schedule.
- Download Admit Card: Old Candidates || New Candidates
How to Download NVS Admit Card 2018?
Candidates who have filled their application form on time can download admit card of NVS 2018 from the official website. The direct link to download the form is also given on this page.
- Click on the link which is given on this page to download the Admit Card. You may also visit the official website and search for the link there.
- By accessing the link, the candidate will see the login page in which they need to enter their login credentials such as Application Number/ User ID, Password, etc.
- On submitting the details, the applicant will be able to download the admit card.
- Download and take a print out of the Admit Card.
No candidate will be admitted for the written examination without the proper Admit Card. Schedule of the examination will be intimated with the Admit Card.
Details on the NVS Admit Card 2018
The NVS Admit Card 2018 shall consist of the following information:
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the examination center
- Few general instructions
Important Instruction Regarding NVS Admit Card 2018
The following are certain important instructions which the candidates should know while appearing for the exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- The candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Frequently Asked Questions on Admit Card of NVS 2018
Q. I have been issued the NVS Admit Card but I want to change my exam center now. Can I request a change in the exam center?
A. The exam center once allotted to the candidate will be final and cannot be changed. Also, any request in this regard will not be accepted.
Q. There is some error in the detail printed on the admit card? Whom should I contact to regarding this?
A. After downloading the admit card, applicants must ensure that the details printed on the admit card are correct. However, due to any reason, if there is any error or discrepancy in the Admit Card, contact the NVS authorities immediately regarding this.
Q. Will I get a refund of the Application fee if I do not appear for the test?
A. The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable. Moreover, any request in this regard will not be considered/ entertained.