NYKS Recruitment 2019: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has released admit card for various post of NYKS Recruitment 2019. NYKS Recruitment 2019 is for committed, vibrant and passionate youth for filling up vacancies offered. There is a total of 337 vacancies for all posts at NYKS. Candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Online Examination and the Personal Interview/Skill Test. In order to appear in the recruitment process, candidates are required to submit the online application first. Get the complete details of NYKS recruitment application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information from here.
Latest: NYKS Admit Card 2019 has been issued, download here.
NYKS Recruitment 2019
There are a total of 337 Vacancies for 10 Posts of different levels. Check the important dates of NYKS recruitment process from the below table:
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||19 Jul 2019|
|Closure of registration of application||07 Aug 2019|
|Closure for editing application details||07 Aug 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||22 Aug 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||19 Jul – 07 Aug 2019|
|Availability of Admit card/call letter||28 Aug – 09 sep 2019|
|Date of examination||06, 07, 08 & 09 Sep 2019|
Exam Schedule for the various post of NYKS Recruitment 2019
|Assistant||06 Sep 2019||10 AM to 12 PM|
|Jr. Computer Programmer||06 Sep 2019||2 PM to 4 PM|
|Computer Operator||07 Sep 2019||8 AM to 10 AM|
|Accounts clerk cum typist||07 Sep 2019||12 PM to 2 PM|
|Stenographer – II||07 Sep 2019||4 PM to 6 PM|
|Assistant Director/District Youth Coordinator||08 Sep 2019||8 AM to 10 AM|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||08 Sep 2019||12 PM to 2 PM|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||08 Sep 2019||4 PM to 6 PM|
|Librarian||09 Sep 2019||10 AM to 12 PM|
|Sr. Hindi Translator||09 Sep 2019||2 PM to 4 PM|
NYKS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy the following eligibility conditions as on closing date of receipt application.
District Youth Coordinator: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
Junior Comp. Programmer: Master Degree in Computer Science or B.E./MCA from a recognized University
Senior Hindi Translator:
Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English or with English. Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or as a medium or examination at degree level.
Master’s degree of recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi and English as compulsory/elective subject or either of two as the medium of examination and the other as a compulsory/elective subject at degree level.
Master’s degree of recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as compulsory/elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level and Recognized Diploma/Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Govt. Offices including undertakings and autonomous bodies of GOI
Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as compulsory/elective subject or other of the two as medium of examination and the other as compulsory/elective subject plus a recognized diploma/certificate course of translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central Govt. Offices including Govt. of India Undertaking.
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
- Three years experience in Administration and Accounts
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
- Degree/Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University or equivalent
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 mts @80wpm; Transcription: 50 mts (Eng.), 65 mts (Hindi) on computer
- Equivalent speed of 100/80 wpm in English & Hindi stenography and 40/25 wpm in typewriting in English & Hindi
- Working knowledge of computer
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
- Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depression per hour for Data Entry work
- One year certificate course in computer from a recognized Institute
- B.Com of a recognized university OR
- Degree of a recognized university with 2 years of experience in Accounts work
- Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Knowledge of Computer application
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class or Equivalent qualification from a Board of University
- A Typing Speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation or equivalent
- For District Youth Coordinator, Junior Computer Programmer, Senior Hindi Translator: 28 years or below as on January 01, 2019.
- For Assistant, Librarian, Computer Operator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist: 28 years or below – as on closing date of application.
- For Stenographer Grade-II: Between 18-27 years of age – as on closing date of application.
- For Lower Division Clerk: 28 years or below – as on closing date of application.
- For Multi-Tasking Staff: Between 18-25 years of age – As on the closing date of application.
Relaxation for Govt. servants/departmental candidates employees, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Castes, Person with Disability, Ex-Service Men and their specified categories in accordance with the instructions issued by Government from time to time.
Marital Status: Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife, shall not be eligible.
The no of vacancies for the posts offered by NYKS are as follows:
|Post||No of Vacancy|
|Assistant Director/District Youth Coordinator||160|
|Jr Computer Programmer||17|
|Sr Hindi Translator||01|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist (ACTs)||58|
|Lower Division Clerk||12|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||23|
Category wise Vacancies:
NYKS Online Application Form
The application form for NYKS Recruitment 2019 for different posts is available in online mode. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of NYKS. You may also access the above-given link to apply online for the recruitment process. Candidates can apply online only on activation of URL for online application and no other mode of application will be accepted. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by the instructions, which are as follows:
- Unreserved/EWS/OBC (FEMALE): Rs. 350/-
- Unreserved/EWS/OBC (MALE): Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM: Nil
NYKS Selection Process
Candidates applying for the post of Computer Operator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Lower Division Clerk will be selected on the basis of the performance in Online written test and skill test (typing test). Candidates applying for the post of MTS will have to appear for Online written exam only. Candidates applying for the rest of the posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Online Written Test and Personal Interview.
Process for Arriving at Scores:
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- The number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying a penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
*Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test wise scores and scores on total are reported with the decimal point up to two digits.
Note: Cut-offs is applied on Total Score.
NYKS Post Level & Payscale
|District Youth Coordinator (DYC)||level-10||56100 – 177500|
|Junior Computer Programmer||level-7||44900 – 142400|
|Senior Hindi Translator||level-7||44900 – 142400|
|Assistant||level-6||35400 – 112400|
|Librarian||level-6||35400 – 112400|
|Stenographer Grade-II||level-6||35400 – 112400|
|Computer Operator||level-5||29200 – 92300|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist (ACT)||level-4||25500 – 81100|
|Lower Division Clerk||level-2||19900 – 63200|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||level-1||18000 – 56900|
NYKS Admit Card/Call Letter
Candidates will have to visit the Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window to download the call letter/admit card. The candidate is required to use:
(i) Registration Number/Roll Number,
(ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof.
NYKS Online Examination Pattern
Candidates can check the examination pattern of Online Written Test from below frame.
The examination will be conducted online in venues as given below:-
|Raipur||Dadar and Nagar Haweli||Daman and Diu|
|Agra||Prayag Raj (Allahabad)||Bareily|
Note*: The number of centers may be increased /decreased according to the decision of IBPS on the basis of the final number of applications received. The Delhi NCR includes New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Noida and Greater Noida, Gurugram.
Rules/Instructions for Exam Centre:
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters in the cities of the States identified for the exam center.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- The candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.
The reservation for SC / ST / OBC /EWS/ PwD/ ESM shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Govt. of India Rules. A candidate claiming for the benefit of reservation/age relaxation must obtain, in support of their category; a certificate issued by the competent authority on the proforma and shall submit the same when asked for. Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession, whichever is more beneficial to them.
It is mandatory for the candidates to enclose print out of online application form, self-attested copies of all the certificates in support of the claim made by them in their application forms regarding eligibility and category/subcategory, failing which their claim shall not be entertained.
There will be NO separate quota for PwD and ESM candidates. However, reservation for PwD and ESM candidates will be reserved within the overall vacancy ie. Horizontal (across all caste categories) and therefore, the overall reservation will be 59.5% including reservation for EWS categories.
The result will be published on the official website of the conducting body after completing the recruitment procedure which includes: applying online, submitting the application fee & it is also mandatory qualify the prescribed online written test, skills test, personal interview & other such stages. Here one should note that 80% from the online written test & 20% weight-age will be taken for the final selection of the District Youth Coordinators DYCs.
Candidates check the result of the NYSK recruitment after its announcement on the official website, the final selection list will be made on the basis of different parameters accordingly to the total number of vacant posts.
NYKS Recruitment 2019 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports (YAS), Government of India.
Ans : NYKS is offering online application form for the eligible candidates for the post of District Youth Coordinator, Junior Computer Programmer, Multi tasking staff and many other posts.
Ans : Presently NYKS has 623 district offices called Nehru Yuva Kendra and 29 State Offices across the country. Nehru Yuva Kendra is headed by a district-level officer called District Youth Coordinator.
Official Website: https://nyks.nic.in/
For more information regarding NYKS recruitment 2019, download- Informtion BrochureRecruitment