NYKS Admit Card 2019- The Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) started the online application form in the month of July, which is now about to over as per the schedule. The NYKS will conduct an examination to fill the 10 vacant posts, in order to appear in the examination it is mandatory to fill the application form. To download the admit card/call letter candidates will be informed through SMS & email. For more information regarding NYKS Admit Card 2019, go through the page.
NYKS Admit Card 2019
It is mandatory to cross-check the schedule for every competitive examination. Below a schedule is given indicates the important dates & events regarding NYKS Admit card 2019, which are as follows:
|Date of examination||to be announced|
|Availability of Admit card/call letter||to be announced|
- The Admit Card of the NYKS recruitment 2019 will be available on the official website i.e. nyks.gov.in.
- Click here to access the login portal.
- Click here to retrieve the forgotten password.
How to download the admit card/call letter?
It is mandatory to get the admit card/call letter for every competitive examination & it will be available as soon as the conducting body releases the notification to download the admit card/call letter. Below some steps are given which explains the how to download the call letter/admit card in a simple way, which are as follows:
- Visit the official website of NYKS (nyks.gov.in) or access the online portal of IBPS (ibpsonline.ibps.in). (OR)
- Click on the link given this page for direct access (the link will be updated once the official notification releases).
- In order to download the call letter/admit card, you need to use your login credentials.
- After accessing the portal click on the “login for already registered candidates”
- Now enter your credentials like: registration number, password & security code.
- Then, click on “submit” button to proceed next.
- Now look for the call letter/admit card option or notification link to download the same.
- Now download the admit card/call letter.
- Take a print out of the call letter/admit card & preserve it for further usage & clarifications.
How to retrieve the forgotten password?
In some cases the candidates forgets the password in order to access the login portal for further procedure. But one should not worry about because the conducting body provides an option to retrieve the password, the steps to retrieve the same is given below:
- Visit the login portal by accessing the website (bpsonline.ibps.in). (OR)
- Click on the link given on this page for direct access.
- Click on the option “forget password” which is available under the “login” option.
- After that a new will appear in front you to recover your password.
- Now enter your “registration number”, “email id” or “mobile number”.
- And click on “Submit” button to retrieve your forgotten password.
- Now it is required to save the password & need to preserve carefully for further usage.
NYKS Online Examination Pattern
Candidates can check the examination pattern of Online Written Test from below frame. Below a file is given which indicates the exam pattern of the Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan recruitment exam 2019. Following file also includes the post wise syllabus & selection criteria of the NYKS recruitment 2019, go through the file carefully for more detailed information.
Note: In case the above file doesn’t load, then click here to download the complete list of the post-wise exam pattern which also includes the syllabus & selection criteria of NYKS recruitment 2019.
For candidates convenient a table is given which indicates the exam centers for the online written test of the NYKS recruitment 2019. The examination will be conducted online in venues as given below:
|Raipur||Dadar and Nagar Haweli||Daman and Diu|
|Agra||Prayag Raj (Allahabad)||Bareily|
Note*: It is to inform to the applicants who are going to register or already registered that the number number of centers may be increased /decreased according to the decision of IBPS on the basis of the final number of applications received. Delhi NCR includes: New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Noida and Greater Noida, Gurugram.
About Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)
The Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) is an autonomous body, which comes under the ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports of Government of India. It channelize the Indian youth via youth clubs & the NYKS involves them into activities which are related to the national building & other activities or any kind of program which develops their moral values, personality, etc. At present in total there are 623 district officer & 29 state offices across India. The head of the Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan is district level officer is known as District Youth Officer.
Every year the NYKS releases the notification for the recruitment of various posts, some of the most popular posts are: District Youth Coordinator, Jr. Computer Programmer, Librarian, Hindi Translator & such other posts and NYKS receives huge number of applications for the recruitment.
NYKS Result 2019
As it is mentioned earlier that the Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan will release the result after the prescribed examination, which will be held as per the schedule. In order to check the result of the NYKS recruitment 2019 it is mandatory to fill the application form & then to appear in the online written examination.
The score will be awarded to the candidates on the basis of total number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test & the final score will be calculated after applying the penalty for wrong answers. The test wise score & scores on a total is converted into two decimal points upto two digits.
NYKS Recruitment 2019 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, there is no such option to check the result by visiting any NYKS office or center, only option is to visit the official website NYKS after the declaration of the result by the conducting body.
Ans : Yes, as per the official notification the cut offs will be applied on the total score secured by the candidates.
Ans : Yes, even after downloading the call letter/admit card it is mandatory to carry a valid proof of identity for candidate’s verification on the day of online written test.
Ans : No, as per the NYKS decision you can’t carry your driving license or ration card as a proof of identity on the day of online written test, as because it is not an valid proof of identity.