OFB Apprentice Result 2020: Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Result has been released online. Official website to check the result is ofb.gov.in. It is released by the Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC). The result is declared for the ITI Trade apprenticeship and Non-ITI Trade apprenticeship. selection of candidates is done on the basis of the merit list. On the basis of the vacancies, the selection list is prepared and selected candidates are called for the document verification. Get here complete details of OFB Apprentice Result 2020 including dates, how to check result, selection criteria etc.
Latest: OFB Apprentice Result 2020 is out now. Check below
OFB Apprentice Result 2020
The selection procedure consists of the following steps – releasing of merit list, document verification and medical examination. Candidates can check the dates for OFB Apprentice result 2020 from the table given below:
|Last date to fill online application form||09 Feb 2020|
|Releasing of merit list||12 Feb 2020|
Result: Click here to check OFB Apprentice Result 2020.
How is the OFB Apprentice Merit List prepared?
Those candidates who have filled the application form can check the merit list from the official website. Separate merit list is prepared for the Non – ITI, and Ex – ITI category. For the Non – ITI category, the merit list is prepared on the basis of class 10th marks. For Ex – ITI category, the merit list is prepared factory wise and trade wise on the basis of average marks of class 10th and ITI.
How to check OFB Apprentice Result 2020?
Candidates can follow the procedure written below to check OFB Apprentice Result 2020.
- Step 1 – First of all, go to the official website ofb.gov.in or click on the direct link mentioned on this page.
- Step 2 – Secondly, candidates have to click on the “OFB Apprentice 2020 Merit list” link.
- Step 3 – Download the OFB Apprentice 2020 merit list,
- Step 4 – Enter the name or roll number by shortcut key “Ctrl + F” in the downloaded merit list.
OFB Apprentice 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
The merit list is prepared on the basis of the last qualifying marks exam. If two or more candidate gets the same marks. Then, the tie is resolved based on the following preferences:
- An older candidate gets more preference.
- If the date of birth is the same, a candidate who passed 10th first is considered
- If in case, the tie is still there, it will be then sorted as per the alphabetical order.
Ordnance Factory for Trade Apprentice: Selection Criteria
Candidates have to pass the medical examination after the declaration of merit list. Check the detailed selection criteria below.
- The final selection of the candidates is done as per their merit. In other words, there are qualifying criteria set by the exam conducting body and the candidates are required to meet the criteria in order to work in the Ordnance factories.
- Candidates after the release of the merit list are called for the verification of documents (DV). In this, the shortlisted candidates have to submit original and self- attested copies of the required documents.
- The medical examination is conducted after the completion of the DV round.
- Selected candidates get the joining letter after the medical examination.
OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Stipend
A minimum stipend per month is paid to the trade apprentice as per rule mentioned in the Trade Apprentice Act 1961. Check the table given below to know about the OFB Apprentice recruitment 2020 stipend:
|During 1 year of training||70% of the minimum wages of semi-skilled workers notified by Union Territory|
|During 2 year of training||80% of the minimum wages of semi-skilled workers notified by Union Territory|
|During 3 year of training||90% of minimum wages of semi-skilled workers notified by Union Territory|
About Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre conducted the recruitment for ITI Trade apprenticeship and Non-ITI Trade apprenticeship. There is a total of 6060 vacancies released this year. Vacancies are further divided as 3847 for the Non – ITI category and 2219 for the ITI category. Candidates have to fill the application form through the official website in order to apply for the same. The shortlisted candidates can take up a job in the Ordnance Equipment factories situated all over India.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”484″ tag=”result”]
Mara list ma name kasa nahi aya sir mara to 10th class ma 91.20 percantage ha or ma OBC category sa ho