OMPL Recruitment 2020 through GATE – OMPL recruitment 2020-through GATE notification is out. The posts advertised is executive with 15 vacancies released. Apply online from December 19, 2019 to January 18, 2020 through ompl.co.in. Get here complete details of OMPL recruitment 2020-through GATE including application process, admit card, result.
OMPL Recruitment 2020 Through GATE
Candidates can check the important dates for OMPL recruitment 2020 through GATE below.
|Important events||Important dates|
|Date of online application||19 Dec 2019|
|Date of closing of online application||18 Jan 2020|
|Last date pf the submission of form||18 Jan 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||21 days before Group discussion/ Group task and personal interview|
|Date for Group discussion/ Group task and personal interview||To be announced|
OMPL Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
The number of vacant seats released by OMPL for the recruitment is as follows:
|Sections||No. of posts|
Distribution of vacancies amongst categories
OMPL Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The application procedure is conducted online at the official website, ompl.co.in. To fill the application form, candidates can refer to the procedure.
How to apply?
To fill the application form, candidates have to visit the official website, ompl.co.in. After visiting the website, candidates have to click on ‘recruitment of executive through GATE 2019: Advt.No.06/2019’. Candidates have to fill the application form by providing details like name, gender, date of birth, category, a person with disability, departmental employee, educational qualification, email ID, mobile number, communication address, etc.
After filling all the details, upload the required images of documents -photograph, signature, caste certificate, GATE 2019 scorecard. Take a preview of the application form and before final submission check al the details. The last step is to pay the application fee (SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen as exempted).
Candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode. Once the application fee is submitted online, confirmation of application is displayed. The fee is non-refundable at any circumstances.
- Application fee for candidates belonging to General/OBC(including non-creamy layer)/EWS category is Rs.750/-.
Candidates have to upload the mentioned images as per specifications provided below:
- Colour passport size photograph
- Prefer light background (preferably white)
- Image of the photograph should be uploaded after scanning
- Size should be between 20KB-40KB.
- Signature must be done in blue/black ink.
- Use white background.
- Signature image should be uploaded after proper scanning.
- Size of the signature’s image should be 10KB-20 KB.
OMPL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The educational qualification required to apply for OMPL recruitment 2020 for different disciplines are as follows:
Other educational qualification
OMPL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The selection procedure of the posts mentioned above comprises of GATE 2019 scores, group discussion/group task and personal interview.
- GATE 2019 Score: Candidates are shortlisted for the second round of selection procedure based on their marks in the GATE 2019 examination. The score secured by candidates in GATE 2018 or previous than GATE 2018 examination is not considered. The marks out of 100 obtained in the GATE scorecard is taken into consideration for the shortlisting. In case, more than one candidates secure equal marks, then the candidates who has got higher marks in base qualification is considered for the selection.
- Group discussion/Group Task and personal interview: Second round of selection involves group discussion under which candidates are tested based on their knowledge about events around.
- Merit list: The merit list is prepared based on GATE-2019 scorecard, and score obtained by candidates in group discussion/group task, personal interview. 85% weightage is given to GATE score and 15% weightage is to GD/group task, personal interview.
OMPL Recruitment 2020 Document Verification
Candidates who are shortlisted for group discussion/group task and personal interview have to produce the following documents. Documents should be produced in original and one set of self-attested photocopies should be submitted.
OMPL Recruitment Admit Card 2020
The admit card for group discussion/group task, and personal interview is released at the official website, ompl.co.in. With the help of registration number and date of birth, candidates can log in and download call letter. The admit cards are made available 21 days prior to the date of group discussion/group task, and personal interview. Candidates have to carry admit card to the group discussion/ group task, personal interview. Applicants have to verify the signature by signing the admit card in front of invigilator.
OMPL Recruitment 2020 Result
The result for OMPL recruitment through GATE is based on candidates performance in GATE 2019 as well as in group discussion/group task and personal interview round. Both the sections have different weightage in the preparation of merit list:
|GATE 2019 score||85%|
|Group discussion/group task and personal interview round||15%|
Tie-breaker: If more than one candidates have secured equal marks in GATE 2019, candidate with higher percentage of marks in base education is preferred.
Official website: ompl.co.in
For more information related to OMPL recruitment 2020 through GATE, download notification.