RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card on March 18, 2019. The RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19 is available at the official website i.e rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. To download the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19 candidates have to mention admit card for, application number, date of birth on the login page. The RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card for the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Examination which is scheduled to be conducted from March 23 to 26, 2019 has been released. Get here complete information regarding RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19 (Advt No. 06/2016) will be issued online only. Candidate should note that Rajasthan Junior Instructor Admit Card 2016 will not be sent by post. Direct link to download RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card will be given below. The candidates who have submitted the application form on time for those admit card will be issued. For more information regarding the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19 check the schedule given below.
|RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19||Important Date|
|Admit Card released on||18 Mar 2019|
|RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Date||23 to 26 Mar 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19.
How To Download RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19?
Candidates can follow the steps given below for downloading the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19. After downloading the admit card candidates should take the print out of it for future reference.
- Click on the above provided link.
- Thereafter admit card login page opens on the new screen.
- On the login page candidates have to first select admit card for which exam and have to enter application number, date of birth.
- After mentioning all the credentials click on the get admit card button.
- Thereafter, RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19 page opens on the screen.
- Click on the download option for downloading the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card.
Detailed RSMSSB Junior Instructor Schedule
|Name of Posts||Exam Date||Exam Time|
|Junior Instructor (Fitter)||23 Mar 2019||From 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm|
|Junior Instructor (Electrician)||24 Mar 2019||From 09:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Junior Instructor (Computer Operator & Programming Asst.)||24 Mar 2019||From 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm|
|Financial Investigator (Industry Department)||25 Mar 2019||From 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm|
|Junior Instructor (Welder)||26 Mar 2019||From 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm|
Details Mentioned On The RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19
From below candidates can check the details which are mentioned on the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card. Candidates should check that the details mentioned on the admit card should match from the details which you have entered in the online application form while doing the registration.
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Exam Timing
- Exam Center Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
Discrepancy In the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19
After downloading the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19 candidates should check the details mentioned on it. If in case any detail is mentioned wrong then the candidate’s should quickly contact the releasing authority of the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card on the below provided contact details within the working hour.
Telephone Number: 91-141-2722520
Email ID: [email protected]
Address: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board,
State Institute of Agriculture Management premises,
Durgapura, Jaipur – 302018.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor 2018-19 Exam Pattern
Before appearing in the examination candidates should have the knowledge about the examination pattern. From the exam pattern, candidates got to know about the examination mode, timing, subject name, marking scheme etc. Check the detailed exam pattern of RSMSSB Junior Instructor 2018-19 from below.
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Types of Question: Objective Types Question
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 01 marks will be awarded
- Duration of Exam: 03 hours
|Exam Details||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part A (Questions Depend on the field for which you have applied)||100||100|
|Part B -General Knowledge (Rajasthan History, Geography, Art, Sanskrit, Traditional Literary||50||50|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: The candidates who will obtain minimum 40% marks in the examination those will be considered as qualified candidates.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor 2018-19 Examination Syllabus
Before starting the preparation of the examination candidates first go through the syllabus. this helps the candidates to know about the subject and topics name from which the question will be asked. In the syllabus post wise exam pattern has been also provided. For knowing about the detailed examination syllabus of RSMSSB Junior Instructor 2018-19 click at the link provided below.
What To Carry On The Day Of RSMSSB Junior Instructor Examination 2018-19?
On the day of the examination, candidates should carry the below mentioned documents. The candidates who will not carry the below mentioned documents those will be not allowed to appear for the examination.
- One hard copy of the RSMSSB Admit Card
- 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm new color photograph
- Blue Ballpoint pen
- One valid photo id proof
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id Card
- Driving Licence
What Not To Carry In The RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Hall?
The candidates should not carry the following thing in the examination hall of the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam. If the candidates found carrying the below mentioned things on the day of the examination those candidatures will be canceled.
- Electronic Gazettes (mobile, smart watches, laptop etc)
- Any Baggage (Wallet, Purse etc)
- Textual Material (Paper, Copy, Book etc)
- Eatable Material (Food, Fruits, Vegetable etc)
Instructions for exam day
- The applicants should reach the examination center on time. In fact, you must arrive at least 1.5 hours before the start of the exam.
- The concerned authorities at the exam venue will fist do the checking of the candidates in order to ensure they are not carrying any unwanted items.
- Candidates should follow the instructions if the Invigilator.
- Without taking permission from the Invigilator candidates should not leave the examination hall.