Delhi Police Head Constable Syllabus 2019 -20 – The vacancies for recruitment of Delhi Police Head Constable has been released. The total number of vacancies for Head Constable – Ministerial (Male) is 372 and for female candidates is 182. The computer-based entrance exam will check your knowledge in General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude, General Intelligence, English language and Computer fundamentals. The candidates must stick to the Delhi Police Head Constable syllabus 2019 -20 provided by the official bodies to prepare for the head constable entrance exam.
Topics included in the Delhi Police Head Constable Entrance Exam Syllabus
Candidates can check below the topics included in Delhi police head constable syllabus
In this section, questions are designed to check the aspirant’s general awareness around him or her and its application. Questions are designed to test the general knowledge of current events and of a matter of everyday observation and experience in the scientific aspect. The exam will also include questions from India and its neighbouring countries. Questions from history, culture, geography, Indian Economy, Indian constitution and scientific research
- Number System –
- Fundamental Arithmetic operation
- Triangle and its various kind of centers
- Statistical charts
General Intelligence (both verbal and non-verbal type)
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic operations
- Symbolic analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Space orientation
- Vein diagram
- Pattern folding and unfolding
- Figural classification
- Critical thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Word building
- Social Intelligence
- Coding and decoding
- Number classification
- Drawing Inferences
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Mis spelt words
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitution
- Active/ Passive voice
- Forms of verb
- Conversion into direct and indirect narration
- Shuffling of sentence part
- Close passage
- Comprehension passage
Computer fundamentals MS excel, MS word Communication, Internet, www, web browsers
- Elements of word processing (basics, opening and closing documents, Text creation, formatting the text and its presentation feature.
- MS Excel (spreadsheet, editing of cell, function and formulae)
- Communication (Basics of email, Sending receiving of email, and its related functions).
- Internet, www and web browsers (Internet, services on the internet, URL, HTTP, websites, blogs, web browsing software, search engine, chat, video conferencing).
How to Complete Syllabus of Police Head Constable Efficiently
Candidate should collect all the resources required while preparing for Delhi Police head constable exam 2019.
- The candidates need important books, syllabus of the exam, he should know the exam pattern, weightage of marks each subject carries.
- Candidate should do more focus on subjects that carries more marks.
- Candidates should do more focus on important topics and last year question papers. It would help them to understand the question paper properly.
- In the last months, the candidate should practise more test papers and mock tests as it will increase their speed.
Delhi Police Head Constable Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the exam pattern for the entrance exam conducted for Delhi police head constable recruitment 2019.
- Exam Mode – Online Mode
- Duration – 90 min
- Sections – 5
- Total number of questions – 100
- Maximum marks – 100
|Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
Books to Prepare for Delhi Police Head Constable Recruitment 2019
Candidates can check below the list of books that candidates can refer to for the preparation of Delhi police head constable recruitment.
|Books||Link to buy|
|Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial||Click here|
|General Knowledge Quick digest 2019-20||Click here|
|Kiran’s Delhi police head constable recruitment exam||Click here|
Delhi Police Recruitment
Delhi police have the responsibility to maintain law and order in the National Capital Region. The recruitment for Delhi police head constable has started. The selection process includes 4 stages entrance exam followed by a Physical endurance and measurement test then typing test followed by computer formatting test. The total number of vacancies for which the recruitment is conducted is 554.