OPSC PGT Answer Key 2020 – Orissa Public Service Commission releases the answer key for OPSC PGT written examination online. Interested candidates shall visit the official website of OPSC (opsc.gov.in) to download their OPSC PGT answer key. The direct link to download OPSC Postgraduate Teacher answer key is available on this page. Candidates can also use the direct link to easily download their OPSC PGT answer key 2020. Read this article to know the complete information related to OPSC PGT answer key 2020 and much more.
OPSC PGT Answer Key 2020
The answer key for OPSC Postgraduate Teacher helps the candidates to estimate their scores for the examination. In this way, the candidate is able to prepare for further rounds of the selection procedure. Refer to the table below to know some important dates about the OPSC PGT answer key 2020.
|OPSC PGT Exam||To be announced|
|OPSC PGT Answer Key 2020||To be announced|
Download answer key here: Candidates can download their OPSC PGT answer key 2020 from opsc.gov.in
Last year, OPSC releases the answer keys for OPSC PGT exam on February 20, 208 when the exam was on January 14, 2020 that is 58 days after the examination. This year also, candidates can expect their OPSC PGT answer key at least 58 days after the exam.
How to Calculate Marks Using OPSC PGT Answer Key 2020?
Right after the examination, candidates are eager to know what marks they will scores in the examination, whether they will be selected for the post or not. To know the marks for the examination, candidates have to analyze their performance based on answer keys. Candidates can estimate their scores and know how much marks they can expect this year for the examination. Follow the steps one by one to calculate the scores for OPSC PGT exam.
- First step is to know the marking scheme for the OPSC PGT exam. For every correct answer, OPSC grants candidates with +1 marks.
- Second is to match the answers with the answer key downloaded by the candidate.
- For every correct answer, Grant “+ 1” mark.
- Make the total of all the granted marks to have an idea of OPSC PGT exam. Use the formula provided below to get the OPSC PGT estimate scores.
Estimate Scores = (Number of correct answers x 1 marks) – (Number of incorrect answer x marks deducted for incorrect answers)
OPSC PGT Exam Pattern
Check the examination pattern for OPSC PGT exam below.
- Mode of the Exam: Written examination (Offline examination)
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Number of papers: Two Parts which are Part A and Part B. Part A is compulsory and Part B is based on concerned subjects
- Duration of exam: Examination is conducted for 03 hours
- Total questions: OPSC PGT question paper carries a total of 150 questions
- Number of marks: These questions carries a total of 150 marks
How to Download OPSC PGT Answer Key 2020?
After the commencement of the examination, OPSC releases the postgraduate teacher answer key online. The process to download the answer key for OPSC PGT is fairly easy. Candidates only have to visit the official website of OPSC to get their hands on the official answer key. Follow the steps given below to download the OPSC PGT answer key 2020.
1st step: Go to the official website of the Odisha PSC, opsc.gov.in. Aspirants can also use the direct link given below the dates table to download the answer key for OPSC PGT 2020.
2nd step: After landing on the home page, candidates have to click on the ‘results’ link as shown in the image below.
3rd step: Search for OPSC Postgraduate Teacher Answer Key.
4th step: Once the link gets displayed on the screen, candidates have to click on it to proceed.
5th step: OPSC Postgraduate Teacher Answer Key shows on the screen. Click on the download button to get the OPSC Postgraduate Teacher answer key.
Importance of OPSC PGT Answer Key 2020
The answer key is of immense importance when candidates have appeared for the exam or are preparing for an upcoming exam. Candidates can come to know about various exam related aspects with the help of OPSC PGT Answer Key 2020. So, here are some points which are highlighting the importance of the OPSC PGT answer key.
- Candidates can compare answers with the responses they have marked. In the process, candidates get to know the right answers and wrong answers.
- Aspirants are also able to calculate the probable scores for the examination. Also, they can compare these scores with the cut-off criteria and check the qualifying status.
- Another major advantage is that candidates can get an idea of rank they are going to get and whether their name will appear in the merit list of not.
OPSC PGT Teacher Result 2020
After the release of the answer key, OPSC declares the result for OPSC PGT teacher exam online. Candidates can check their result through the official website of the commission, opc.gov.in. The conducting body releases the result in PDF format. The separate result is declared by OPSC for the written examination and interview round. Roll number of those candidates who are selected for the interview round is present on the OPSC PGT result PDF. Along with this, date of interview, reporting time, and time of the interview is conveyed through the OPSC PGT Teacher result pdf.
About OPSC PGT Exam
The examination for Postgraduate teacher is conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). Candidates who have B.Ed and a bachelor’s degree are eligible for the post of the OPSC PGT examination. This year, the conducting body has announced 128 vacancies. Candidates have to go through a two-stage selection procedure for OPSC PGT recruitment – written examination and then interview round.
Check Here: Click here to download OPSC PGT Answer Key 2017.