OPSC PGT Result 2021 – Odisha public service commission declares the OPSC PGT Result on the official website, opsc.gov.in. Candidates can also use the direct link given on this page to check their OPSC Postgraduate Teacher result. This year, Odisha PSC has announced a total of 139 vacancies. Candidates are shortlisted for the post of various postgraduate teachers after qualifying the written examination and the interview round. Read this article to get complete information on OPSC PGT result 2021 including the process to check the result, document verification, selection procedure and much more.
OPSC PGT Result 2021
OPSC conducts written examination and interview round for filling up the 128 vacancies for PGT Refer to the important dates related to OPSC PGT result 2021 from the table below.
|Dates of Exam||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check their OPSC PGT 2021 result through opsc.gov.in.
OPSC PGT Result 2021 Release Date
Last year, OPSC declare the OPSC PGT result on June 22, 2018 onwards when the exam was on January 12, 2019 that is that result was declared after 167 days. so, this year also, candidates can expect the declaration of result after 167 days of the exam.
How to Check OPSC PGT Result 2021?
Odisha Public Service Commission declares the result for OPSC PGT examination online. Candidates must go to the official website of OPSC to check their result online. Follow the step by step guide given below to check the OPSC PGT result.
1st step: The first step is to reach the official website of OPSC which is opsc.gov.in. Another easy way to check the OPSC PGT result is to use the direct link we have provided above. Candidates can check their result directly with this link.
2nd step: After landing on the homepage of the website, candidates have to click on ‘results’ link as shown in the image below.
3rd step: Hereafter, several OPSC recruitment result gets displays on the screen. Candidates now have to search for their OPSC PGT result link.
4th step: Once candidates are able to locate the link they have to click on it. OPSC PGT result gets displays on the screen.
5th step: In this pdf, candidates get some important information related to the further rounds of the selection procedure. Tap on the download button to get a print out of the OPSC PGT result.
Details Present on OPSC PGT 2021
Separate result PDF releases by OPSC after each round of the selection procedure. The information that is available onOPSC PGT result PDF are as follow
- Roll number of the shortlisted candidates
- Interview date, time, reporting time, interview centre
- List of documents to carry to the interview centre
- Other important instructions related to further rounds
OPSC PGT Document Verification Round 2021
Candidates who are able to secure the qualifying marks required re invited to appear for the OPSC PGT interview round. This round of selection procedure takes place for 50 marks. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their marks in the written exam and are called for an interview where they have to carry certain documents for the verification. Here is the list of such documents that candidates just carry with them for the OPSC PGT Document Verification Round 2021.
- A hard copy of the online application form
- Photocopies of the following document
- 10th certificate as the date of birth proof
- 12th certificate
- Bachelor of Science/BA/Degree/+3 Arts/+3 Science/Degree Certificate
- Master Degree Certificate
- B.Ed or equivalent degree
- Document indicating the B.EdInstituion/college
- Mark sheet in support of the aforesaid examination
- Two recent passport size photo
- Character certificate from the Principal/Dean of the institution last studied in
- Caste certificate for those candidates who are claiming reservation under SC/ST/SEBC categories
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-servicemen candidate have to submit an undertaking that he/she has not been appointed under the civil post after retirement
- Discharge certificate of an Ex-serviceman issued by the commanding officer of the last served unit
- Odia pass certificate from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha indicating that the candidate studies Odia as a language.
Candidates have to make sure that they put ‘submitted by me’ with their full signature and date on each of the copies of the documents.
OPSC PGT 2021 – Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates for the post of OPSC Post Graduate Teacher is done through two stages which are as follows:
- Written examination – 200 marks
- Interview Round (Viva Voce or Personality Test) – 50 marks
Candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks in the written examination have to appear at the viva-voce test. Odisha Public Service Commission shortlists candidates on the basis of merit list The commission shall conduct an interview of 50 marks. The final order of merit is determined on the basis of aggregate marks secured by the candidate in written examination and viva-voce test.
Odisha Public Service Commission or OPSC was set up on April 01, 1949. The OPSC is a state agency of Odisha which was set up to conducts the civil service examination for an entry-level appointment and other recruitment examination such as Odisha Civil Service Examination, Education Services, Judicial Service Examination, Asst. Section Officer, Junior Lecturers in O.E.S, Junior Assistant in the Office of OPSC. The commission is consulted by Odisha Government on matters related to the recruitment, transfers, promotions of the employees.
OPSC PGT Result Archives
Written Exam Result:
Ans.Candidates can check the OPSC PGT result through opsc.gov.in. They will get a link to check the result on the homepage only.
Ans. This year, OPSC has announced 139 vacancies for the OPSC PGT recruitment.
Ans. The selection procedure includes the written exam and interview.