Odisha public service commission issued an advertisement for the recruitment of Postgraduate teacher under science and commerce stream in Group-B of state service for the higher Secondary schools functioning under St & Sc development department. Get details about Application form, eligibility criteria and result from this page.
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2017
Perspective Candidates as well as in Service contractual Jr. Lecturers/postgraduate teachers working under the secondary high school of SC & ST Development Department can apply for the recruitment to 230 vacant posts of PGT teacher in the pay band of Rs 9300/ to 34800 plus grade pay of Rs 4600. The posts are temporary and likely to be made permanent.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
|Application form Availability||01 Aug to 21 Aug 2017 (till 12:59 p.m)|
|Last date for receipt of application fee at any SBI branch||24 Aug 2017|
|Last Date for submission of hard copy of application form
along with the copy of specified documents and certificates
|31 Aug 2017 ( Till 5:00 P.M)|
|Admit Card for Written Exam||08 Jan 2018|
|Written Exam Date||14 Jan 2018|
Name of Post – Post Graduate Teacher
Number of posts – 230
Educational qualification – Candidate must have done master’s Degree in the concerned subject along with B.ed from a recognised University.
- A candidate must be under 32 years and above 21 years of age on 1st day of January, 2017 i.e s/he must have born earlier then 02 Jan 1985 and not later than 01 january 1996
- The upper Age limit in case of the service contractual junior lecturer/Post graduate teacher working in higher secondary school is 42 years as on 1 Jan 2017 for general Candidates.
Selection – candidate will be selected on the basis of written examination and Viva Voce test.
- General Category – Rs 300
- SC, ST and PWD Candidates – No fee
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2017 Application form
Interested Candidates are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before applying. Last date for submission of application form along with all documents is 31 Aug 2017. Candidate must apply through online mode only any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Application Process is over now.
Candidates are required to submit following documents along with hard copy of application form.
- HSC Certificate or Equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age.
- Intermediate/higher Secondary/+2 Examination certificate issued by the concerned Board/council
- B.A/B.Sc/B.Com, Degree/+3 / Arts/ +3 Sc/ +3 Commerce Degree Certificate
- Masters Degree Certificate
- B.Ed or Equivalent Degree recognised by NCTE
- Marks List in Support of all the aforesaid Examination
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have a master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognised university with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR
- Must have possessed two year integrated post graduate M.Sc course from regional college of education NCERT in the Concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- B.Ed or equivalent Degree recognised by the National Council for teacher education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed from a Recognised University
- Diploma or degree recognised in computer application is desirable qualification subject to production of certificate in support of above qualification obtained from recognised university or college or institution
Written Examination will consist of General English , GK, and the subject concerned for which the vacancies have been advertised.examination will be of objective type with 150 question of 150 marks.
Paper shall comprise of 2 part, i.e part A(Compulsory) and Part-B( Concerned Subject)
Part – A (Compulsory) Shall consist of 50 marks with 50 question.
- General English
- Computer Aptitude
- General Knowledge
Part – B (Concerned Subject) shall be consist of 100 marks with 100 Question.
- Syllabus Prescribed for P.G Degree in the concerned Subject.
Syllabus: Click here to check the whole syllabus.
Candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks in the written examination , as may be fixed by the commission shall be called to appear at the viva-voce test by the commission in order of merit. the commission shall conduct viva-voce test of 50 marks.
The order of merit shall be determined on the basis of aggregate marks secured by the candidate in written examination and viva-voce test.