Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has published a notification for the recruitment for Management Trainee & Junior Management Trainee. OPTCL has released notification in Adv.No.2 for the mentioned post. Requirement test i.e. CBT conducted for the candidates. Candidates can apply as per the available vacancies. Interested candidates can check all the information related to Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Recruitment 2017-18 on this page like application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
OPTCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017-18
Interested candidates can apply online as per the given schedule. Candidates applying for OPTCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once which is given on the on this page.
|Commencement of online application||24 Nov 2018|
|Last date of online application||23 Dec 2018|
|Last date of remittance of applications process charges/Fee in Bank
through Challan (already registered candidates only.)
|23 Dec 2017|
|Downloading of Admit Card for (CBT)||19 Jan 2018|
|Computer Based Test||04 Feb 2018|
|CBT Score||05 Feb 2018|
OPTCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017-18 Vacancies Details
The vacancies in any discipline may increase or decrease by the Corporation without any notice. the details of post/categories wise detail as under-
|Name Of the Post||SC||ST||SEBC||Ur||Total|
|Name Of the Post||Stipend during
Grade after successful
completion of training
grade Pay &
Pay scale of regulization
|MIT (FIN)||Rs.18,000/-PM||Assistant Manger
|Basic Pay-Rs. 15,600’/-
Grade Pay-Rs 5,400/-
|Basic Pay-Rs. 15,600’/-
Grade Pay-Rs 5,400/-
Besides The basic Pay and Grade Pay, DA, HRA and other allowances and benefits such as monthly conveyance reimbursement, medical facilities, various insurance coverage etc as admissible shall be paid as per rules of the Corporation in force from time to time.
Selected candidates have to go undergo training for a period of 1 year at field units of OPTCL including training programme at Power Training Center, Chandaka . During the training period ,the trainee may be terminated without assigning any reasons thereof. After successful completion of training, there shall be no obligation on the part of the Corporation to offer regular appointment.
The selected Management Trainees have to execute a Training & Service Bond on Non-Judicial Stamp paper to serve the Corporation for a period of three years after successful completion of training.
- MIT (FIN)- CA (Pass), Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India
- Jr.MIT(FIN)-CA(Pass) /Inter ICAI (Pass)/ M.Com.
- Under 21 years of age and must not be above 32 years.
- Relaxation on SC/ST/SEBC & PWD and elax-able by 5years in case of women candidates
Application form is available on the official website of the OPTCL. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website.The application date is over as well as the registration for OPTCL has been closed now. All the information related to this recruitment is available on this page. So, candidates are advised to check all the information before applying online.
- Application Process is over now.
The applicant shall pay the Application Fee at the rates indicated in the below through online payment mode.
- Unreserved / SEBC Category- Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST -Rs.500/-
ON-line Payment mode (Through Debit I Credit Card I Net Banking): In case of On-line payment mode, an applicant will be redirected to payment gateway page under Tech Process.
Off-line payment mode by ICICI Bank Challan: The applicant shall print the challan format in on-line application and submit the challan in any ICICI Bank. Candidate shall keep the OPTCL copy of challan for their reference which shall be required at the time of verification of original certificates
How to Apply
- Before filling up online application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents.
- On successful registration of the online application form, an unique Registration Number will be displayed on the screen as well as top of application form.Candidates are required to retain the unique Registration Number and use it for further correspondence.
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
|Photograph||25KB to 50KB||3.5X4.5cm|
|Signature||25KB to 50KB||3.5X1.5cm|
- Recent color passport size photo formate (jpg/jpeg)
- Caste Certificate, if belongs to SCD/ST/SEBCcategory
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, If applicable.
- Experience certificate issued by Man power service/ designated officer the outsourcing agenc, if an applicant is engaged through the outsourcing agency in OPTCL.
- 10th pass certificate
- Essential Qualification Passed Certificate
- Essential Qualification Final Mark sheet.
Admit Card / Call Letter
The candidates need to download their call letter by entering their registration number and password/date of birth, from the official website. No hard copy of the Call Letter will be sent by post. Intimation/call letter for the interview has been uploaded to the official website. Candidates are required to download their call letters respectively.
- Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card.
- Demo test: Click here to take the demo test.
The candidates who appeared for the Computer Based Test for the post of MT on February 04, 2018 can check the CBT score for the same from the official website or the direct link provided here on this page.
- CBT Score: Click here to check the score
The candidates who appeared for the Computer Based Test for the post of MT and Jr MT (Finance) on February 04, 2018 can check the cut-off for the same from the official website or the image provided here on this page.
Cut Off Marks of Jr. MT (Finance)
Cut Off Marks of MT (Finance)
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- She / he must be able to read, write and speak Odia fluently
Minimum Qualifying Marks in CBT and Personal Interview
The candidate is required to have minimum marks in CBT and Personal Interview for requirement process.
- MT (FIN): Degree with passing of Final Examination of the Institute of Charted Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India.
- Jr.MT (FIN): Graduate with Inter CA(Pass) /Inter ICAI (Pass)/ M.Com (minimum 60% of marks for the candidates other than SC/ST candidates. The minimum percentage of marks essential for SC/ST 50%)Knowledge in Company Law, Taxation and Computer Application.
- Candidates must be under 21 years of age and must not be above 32 years as in November 01, 2017 i.e.candidates must not have born earlier than November 01, 1985
- Relaxation on SC/ST/SEBC & PWD.
- The upper Limit is relax-able by 5years in case of women candidates
- The date of birth entered in High school Certificate Examination or equivalent. Certificate issued by the concerned Board /Council will only be accepted.
Choice of Centre for Written Examinations and Interview
- Computer Based test (CBT) for the post of Mt (FIN) & JR.MT(FIN) will be held at Bhubneswar. However depending upon the number of application more number of location can be added.
- The number of examination centre will be decided as per the availability of the candidates in a particular zone.
- The request for change of centre shall NOT be entertained. Allotment of the Test Centre is at the discretion of the Corporation.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, Comprising 20 number of MCQ out of which subject Knowledge (60%)Numerical / Logical Reasoning (15%), Genral Knowledge (15%) and English(10%). The CBT will be of 3 hours duration.
- In addition, there shall be an on line psychometric Test of 30 Minutes for which there shall
be no marking in CBT. However the report of the psychometric Test will be used at the time
of Personal Interview.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates who qualify in CBT and be shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview in
1 :3 ratio in each category.
- The merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of Performance in the CBT and Personal
- The offer of appointment shall be issued to the selected candidates on the basis of merit.
However the final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their Medical
Fitness as per the prescribed standard.
- On selection, candidates can be posted at any of the existing I future offices of OPTCL
Frequently Asked Question
How do I access the Recruitment Home Page through OPTCL website?
Please click on the Career Page of OPTCL websitewww.optcl.co.in. You will find the link ” Registration for OPTCL Recruitment”. Please click on the link to proceed further.
How do I access On-line Registration Process, If I am the first-time user?
Please go to Recruitment Home page , then click on the link ” Login for New Candidate” and proceed
I am unable to access the On-line application. Can I send the hard copy of application form by email or post?
No, the application in hard copy cannot be sent by email/post. However, if you come across any specific error while applying, please send an email to [email protected] for help with details.
What happens after successful registration?
After successful registration, you will get a unique Registration number, which may be retained for
What happens if internet connectivity disconnected, after successful registration but before
generation of One Time Password (OTP)?
Go to recruitment homepage afresh. Please click on the link ” Log in for registered Candidates”. Once you enter your registration No. followed by the date of birth, the system will automatically navigate you to OTP page. Click on ” Click here to receive OTP SMS again”. Enter the OTP and click on “proceed” to go
I have made a mistake while entering some data in my application form. How can I edit/correct it?
Once you have completed and submitted your Online Application, there is no option to edit/reenter the data.
Whether attachment of scanned copies of certificate/testimonials in support of Caste, Qualification and other quotas if applicable is mandatory during filling up Online Application?
Yes. There are mandatory fields, in which such scanned copies are to be attached. In the event you don’t upload your scanned copy of the document, the system will not allow you to proceed further.
How to pay using debit/ credit card?
You can pay using credit / debit card of any one of the bank listed under (Any Master / Visa credit card or Debit card of the banks for making payment) through the “Payment gateway option”. Give your debit/credit card details when asked and proceed for payment.
Is there any alternative method of Yes, you can make payment through Off-line mode through
payment apart from online ICICI Bank Challan. After final submission of On-line payment?
Application Form, you will be able to print the challan format. Submit the challan in any ICICI branch. Keep the OPTCL copy of challan for your reference/record. You shall be required to submit the OPTCL copy of challan, in the event you will be selected and called for verification of original certificates/testimonials. Login to revisit the site after 24 hours of making the challan payment and take the printout of the application.
How can I get the Admit Card to CBT?
SMS will be sent to your registered mobile no. Admit Cards will be available in the OPTCL website in Recruitment Registration Page. You can download your Admit Card from the Recruitment Registration Page by clicking on the “Download Admit Card” link. No hard copy or mail will be sent to you in this regard.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPNDGPA or Letter Grade in a Degree I Diploma is awarded, its
equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application as per norms
adopted by University / institute.
- Only the online applications are invited from the candidates to be admissible to the Computer Based Test. No other mode of application is allowed.
- Degree Certificate, Caste Certificate, Odia Test Pass Certificate, Certificate of Physically Handicapped Persons, must have been issued by the competent authority within the last date fixed for submission of online application form.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for her/his candidature by offering illegal gratification or canvasing in any form of found indulging in any type of malpractice during the course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering herself/ himself liable to criminal prosecution be disqualified not only for the ongoing recruitment, but also may be debarred permanently form any future recruitment or selection to conducted by OPTCL.
- Applications submitted to OPTCL if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates working in State I Central Government I PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies of Govt.
shall apply online. However, he must produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time
of Personal Interview.
- Candidates selected in OPTCL are liable to be posted anywhere in Odisha/lndia
- While applying for the above posts, the applicant shall ensure that she / he fulfills the
eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars
furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment /selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that she / he has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming (s) / are detected even after appointment, her/his services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- OPTCL Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises,
without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof at any stage.
Official Website: www.optcl.co.in
For further Information refer to OPTCL Recruitment 2018 – Download Advertisement
Leave a Reply