OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2016-2017 – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has issued a notification for OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2016-17. OPTCL is looking for young, dynamic and committed professionals to be inducted as Trainees in Electrical, Civil, IT and HRD discipline.
Candidates can check all the information related to OPTCL MT Recruitment 2016-17 here like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, interview dates, result.
Latest – Selection List has been announced for OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Check from “Result” page.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2016-17
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2016-17, can submit application form as per the schedule mentioned below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Total No. of Post – 130
- MT Electrical – 100
- MT HRD – 14
- MT IT – 07
- MT Civil – 04
- JR.MT IT – 03
- JR.MT Civil – 02
Age Limit – Between 21 to 32 years (As on 01 Nov 2016)
Educational Qualification – B.E/ B.Tech, PG from a recognized Institute.
Selection Process – Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview.
- Unreserved/ SEBC Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 500/-
How to apply – Candidate can apply through Online mode from the official website of “Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited”.
|Opening Date of online submission of Application||30 Nov 2016, 11:00 AM|
|Start date of depositing Fee through ICICI Challan||01 Dec 2016|
|Closing Date of online submission of Application||29 Dec 2016, 7:00 PM|
|Last date of remittance of applications process charges/ Fee in Bank through Challan (for already registered candidates only)||29 Dec 2016|
|Downloading of Admit Card for CBT||17 Feb 2017|
|Computer based Test||05 Mar 2017|
OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Application Form 2016
OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Application Form 2016 is now available at official website of OPTCL. Candidates must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form. The direct link to fill online application form is given below.
How to Apply?
- Initially visit OPTCL official website @ optcl.co.in
- Applicants has to open online application from link.
- Entered required details in application without any mistakes.
- Attest latest passphoto & signature scanned images.
- Now check filled details and click on submit button.
- Download & save system generated application.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must not be under 21 (twenty one) years of age and must not be above 32 (thirty two) years as on 1st November, 2016 i.e. she/ he must not have been born earlier than 1st November, 1984, and not later than 2nd November, 1995.
- A candidate who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/ her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons.
- She/ he must be able to read, write and speak Odia fluently; and must have ;
- Passed Middle School examination with Odia language subject; or
- Passed Matriculation or examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject ; or
- Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government.
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department.
For MT Electrical – Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution or Passing of Section-A&B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
For MT HRD – Full time PG Degree/Diploma of two years duration in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations and Labour welfare/ HRD/ HRM/ PM&IR/ MBA with specialization in HRD or Personnel Management form a recognized University/ Institution with at least 60% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
Note: MBA/PGDBM with dual specialization shall be considered provided both specializations carry equal weightage.
For MT IT – BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ MCA with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
For MT Civil – Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution in regular mode or Passing of Section-A&B of IE(India) in Civil Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
For JR.MT IT – B.Sc (IT)/ BCA or Diploma in Information Technology Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
For JR.MT Civil – Diploma in Civil Engineering in regular mode with at least 60% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
Note: Degree/ Diploma obtained from Open University (except IGNOU)/ Distance Learning Mode/ Part-Time/ Sandwich Course shall not be considered.
The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview.
Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject knowledge (60%), Numerical/ logical reasoning(15%), General knowledge (15%) & English (10%) . The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
In addition, there shall be an online Psychometric Test of 30 Minutes for which there shall be no marking in CBT. However the report of the Psychometric Test will be used at the time of Personal Interview.
There shall be no negative marking. Candidates who qualify in CBT and be shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview in 1:3 ratio in each category.
The merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of Performance in the CBT and Personal Interview. The offer of appointment shall be issued to the selected candidates on the basis of merit.
However the final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the prescribed standard. On selection, candidates can be posted at any of the existing/ future offices of OPTCL throughout Odisha.