Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), released the notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee). Recruitment test will be conducted for the candidates seeking job opportunity in OPTCL for the concerned post. Eligible candidates could apply as per the available vacancies through the official website of OPTCL i.e. www.optcl.co.in. Before applying, candidates must have checked the eligibility criteria. For all the relevant information regarding the recruitment process, the candidates can refer to this page or the official website.
OPTCL Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee) Recruitment 2017-18
The information related to OPTCL Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee) Recruited is available on this page. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Office Grade III (Trainee).
|Commencement of Online Application Form||24 Nov 2017|
|Last date of Online Application Form||23 Dec 2017|
|Downloading of Admit Card||19 Jan 2018|
|Computer-based test||03 and 04 Feb 2018|
|CBT Score||05 Feb 2018|
The candidates who appeared for the Computer Based Test for the post of Office Assistant on February 03 and 04, 2018 can check the final CBT score for the same from the official website or the direct link provided here on this page.
The candidates who appeared for the Computer Based Test for the post of OPTCL Office Assistant Grade III on February 03 and 04, 2018 can check the final cut-off for the same from the official website or the image provided here on this page
Final Cut Off Marks of OA Grade-III (Trainee)
Cut Off Marks of OA Grade-III (Trainee)
OPTCL Office Assistant Grade III Vacancy Details
The category wise vacancies of OPTCL Office Assitant Grade III (Trainee) is given below:
|Name of the Post||SC||ST||SEBC||UR||Total|
|Office Assitant Grade-III (Trainee)||10 (W:3)||16 (W:5)||8 (W:3)||26 (W:9)||60 (PWD:2, EXSM:2)|
- Age limit: 21-32 years
- Selection process: Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test (Practical) in Computer Application.
- Training: The training will be for a period of 1 (One) year, unless and otherwise extended.
- Stipend: Office Assistant Grade-III (Trainee) shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 8000/- per month during the period of training.
- Pay Scale: On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be appointed as Office Assistant Grade-III in Skilled – A Category in the unified cadre on probation for a period of 1 (One) year in the Scale of Pay of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2830/-(Pre-revised).
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- He/She must be able to read, write and speak Odia fluently,
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or possess such other qualification equivalent thereto.
- Candidate must have adequate knowledge in computer applications.
- Candidate must not be under 21 (Twenty One) years and must not be above the age of 32 (Thirty-Two) years as on November 01, 2017 i.e. he/she must not have been born earlier than November 01, 1985 and not later than November 01, 1996.
- The Upper age limit relaxable by 5 (Five) years in case of SC, ST, SEBC, and Women candidates and 10 (Ten) years in case of PWD candidates.
- The date of birth entered in High School Certificate Examination or Equivalent Certificate issued by concerned Board/Council will only be accepted.
Eligible candidates need to fill the application form for the OPTCL Office Assistant Grade III (Trainee) which is available on the official website i.e www.optcl.co.in. The application form is available in the online mode only; no other mode is allowed to the candidates. Candidates need to register themselves on above-mentioned websites.
- Application process is over now..!!!
Candidates need to fill in the application form with the correct details along with the uploading of scanned images of photograph and signature. After filling the form, the candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode using debit/credit cards/Internet Banking. Lastly, the candidates need to take a printout of the E-receipt for the future reference.
- Unreserved / SEBC Category – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.250/-
For On-line payment mode (Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking): In case of On-line payment mode, you will be redirected to payment gateway page under Tech Process. After completing the On-line payment, you have to take hard copy of the application form along with Fee Receipt. Please retain the hard copy and proof of payment for future reference/record, in the event, you will be selected and called for verification of original certificates/testimonials.
Off-line payment mode: For Off-line payment mode by ICICI Bank Challan: Please print the challan format in the on-line application. Submit the challan in any ICICI branch.
Keep the OPTCL copy of challan for your reference/record. You shall be required to submit the OPTCL copy of challan, in the event you will be selected and called for Personal Interview. Login to revisit the site after 24 hours of making the challan payment and take the printout of the application.
How to Apply:
- Before filling up on-line Application, candidates shall read and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) documents available on the OPTCL website: www.optcl.co.in.
- On successful registration of the online application form, a unique Registration Number will be displayed on the screen as well as top of the application form. Candidates are required to retain the unique registration Number and use it in future correspondence.
- Candidate shall upload the scanned copy of original documents. Recent colour passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format(.jpg/.jpeg).
|Photograph||25 Kb to 50 Kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||25 Kb to 35 Kb||3.5 cm x .5 cm|
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting
for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application
Form for future use.
Admit Card / Call Letter
The candidates need to download their call letter by entering their registration number and password/date of birth, from the official website. Intimation/call letter for the interview has been uploaded on the official website. Candidates are required to download their call letters respectively.
- Download Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
- Demo Test: Click here to take the demo test.
Centre for Examination
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur,
Rourkela, Sambalpur, Balasore, and Jeypore etc. depending on the number of candidates from
the respective zone. The candidates are to mention their choice of Examination Zone at
appropriate place in the Online Application Form.
- The number of Examination Centre will be decided as per the availability of the candidates
in a particular zone.
- The request for change of centre shall not be entertained.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test Comprising Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from English (30%), Computer Application (15%), Mathematics (15%), Reasoning and Mental Ability (20%) and General Awareness (20%). The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
- There is no negative marking.
- Reservation of post including reservation for women will be as per the ORV and other applicable Acts and Rules of Government of Odisha.
- PWD Candidates, whose disability is not less than 40% (forty percent), are required to attach Disability Certificate indicating a percentage of disability & type of disability issued by the concerned Medical Board for consideration as per Rules.
- Ex-Servicemen are required to attach copy of Discharge Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Concession meant for SC, ST, and SEBC by birth are admissible to the Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of Odisha State only.
- Candidates belonging to SEBC category shall submit their SEBC certificate validated/renewed by the competent authority on or after November 01, 2014 failing which they shall be treated as Unreserved category candidates.
- The selection procedure involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test (Practical) in Computer Application.
- Candidates who qualified in CBT and be shortlisted will be called for Skill Test in Computer Application within prescribed criteria.
- The merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the CBT and Skill Test in Computer Application.
- The offer for Appointment shall be issued to the selected candidates on the basis of merit. However, the final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per prescribed standard.
- On selection, they shall be posted at any of the offices of OPTCL throughout Odisha/India.
Minimum qualifying marks in CBT and Skill Test in computer application:
Official Website: www.optcl.co.in
For further information about OPTCL Office Assitant Grade III (Trainee) Recruitment download advertisement