OTET Result 2022 – The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha releases OTET result 2022 online on the official website, bseodisha.ac.in. Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) is also conducted by BSE. It is conducted every year to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of teachers in government, private and public schools in the state. Candidates who qualify the examination are appointed for the post of teacher in Primary level or Upper primary level classes. Candidates who wish to pursue their career in the field of teaching can fill the application form from the official website of BoSE. Through this article candidates will get information regarding the OTET Result, Important dates regarding OTET 2022 and Steps to check the result etc.
OTET Result 2022
The Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Result 2022 will be released on the official website. Candidates can check the result on the official website by logging in to the portal. Mentioned below are important dates related to OTET 2022:
|Conduct of OTET 2022 exam||To be announced|
|Declaration of OTET 2022 Result||To be announced|
Check Result Here: Click Here to check OTET Result 2022.
OTET Result 2022 Release Date
OTET 2021 exam was conducted on April 09, 2021 for which the result was out on September 12, 2021 that is 164 days after the exam. So, this year as well, OTET 2022 result shall release 164 days after the exam.
How to check OTET Result 2022?
In this section candidates will learn how to check the OTET Result 2022. The steps have been mentioned below do read it to know how:
- Open the official website, bseodisha.ac.in.
- Now search for OTET Result 2022
- A new page will open, now enter roll number and date of birth to login to the portal.
- After logging in successfully the result of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take its printout for future reference.
OTET Cutoff Marks
The cutoff marks or the minimum qualifying marks is decided by the authorities and is released on the official website. On the basis of Cut off marks candidates are marked as pass or fail in the examination. The cut off marks for OTET 2022 is mentioned below:
|SC / ST / SEBC / OBC / PH||50% (75 marks out of 150)|
|All Others||60% (90 marks out of 150)|
Compilation of OTET Result 2022
The procedure used to prepare the result of the candidates has been mentioned in this section. Authorities prepare results on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the OTET Examination. Check out the point mentioned below to know how the OTET Result is compiled:
Steps followed for the compilation of OTET Result
- After the provisional answer key a final answer key is released by BoSE.
- On the basis of the final OTET answer key released, candidates’ responses and answers on the answer key are cross checked and marks are calculated accordingly.
- +1 is given to the candidate for the right answers and no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- The score scored by the candidate and the cut off marks released by the BSE is compared.
- Candidates who score more than or equal to cut off marks are marked as qualified and those who could not score more than or equal to cut off marks are marked as failed.
Candidates who are going to appear for the OTET examination have to qualify for the examination in order to get the OTET certificate. Candidates who qualify for the examination are awarded OTET pass certificate which means that now the candidate is eligible to apply for the post of teacher in various government and private schools of Odisha. Initially, the validity of the OTET certificate was 7 years but later the Union Minister of Education on June 3, 2021 officially extended the validity from 7 years to a lifetime.
About BSE, Odisha
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSS, Odisha) conducts various government entrance examinations in the state and is also a state-level board of Education for the state of Odisha. BSE also affiliates all government schools, private schools and colleges of Odisha. This board is responsible to upbring the quality of education in the schools and colleges of Odisha. Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (OTET), OSSTET and several other examinations are conducted by BSE. BSE works under the guidance of the government of Odisha.
- Check result here: Click here to check OTET result 2021.
Ans 1: To check the result, candidates have to visit the official website, bseodisha.nic.in. Reach the login page and enter the login credentials to check result.
Ans 2: Candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks in OTET exam to qualify.
Ans 3. On qualifying exam, candidates get OTET certificate. Aspirants can use this certificate to apply for various teacher posts in schools.