Patna High Court Computer Operator-Cum-Typist Recruitment 2016 – High Court of Judicature at Patna has issued a notification for eligible candidates for appointment to existing 19 vacant posts of Computer Operator-cum-Typist, on probation in the ministerial establishment of Patna High Court, Patna. Eligible candidates can apply for Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Computer Operator-Cum-Typist as per the schedule.
Candidates can check all the details like application process, important dates, admit card, eligibility criteria, etc related to Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Computer Operator-Cum-Typist here.
|Advertisement No. 02/2016||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
Patna High Court Computer Operator-Cum-Typist Recruitment 2016
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Interested & eligible candidates can apply as per the given below schedule. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying which is given on this page. Candidates are advised to visit this page regularly to get latest updates related to Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Computer Operator-Cum-Typist
- Total No. of Post : 19
- Post Name : Computer Operator-cum-Typist
- The number of vacancies is subject to increase/decrease as the High Court may decide.
Pay scale : Pay-Scale of PB-1 of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2400/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Age limit : Between 18 to 37 years as on 01.01.2016
Selection Process : Objective written test + Computer proficiency test & Typing Test (English / Hindi) + Interview
Application fee : Rs.500/- for General/BC/EBC and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST
How to apply :
- Candidates have to fill the application form and submit it before the last of the submission of application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph, before the of account of signature, declaration written in the handwriting of the candidate.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee.
|Online filling of application start from||18 Oct 2016|
|Last date of submission of form||04 Nov 2016|
The application shall be filled up online (www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in) from 18 Oct 2016 to 04 Nov 2016 till 23:59 hours after which the link shall be disabled. However, the link shall remain available up to 08 Nov 2016 till 23:59 hours only for uploading the scanned documents. The candidates are advised to keep a printout of the online filled in application form with themselves, and produce the same, along with all the required certificates at the time of verification of certificates.
Candidate must be :-
- a citizen of India.
- medically fit.
- of a good character and antecedent.
- Not below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 1st January 2016. Upper age limit is 42 years in case of Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates and those in the employment of the Union of India or State Government.
Upper age limit is 40 years in case of candidates belonging to BC and EBC.
Age limit shall not apply to persons already serving in establishment of this Court including daily wage employees and those working in the Courts subordinate to the Patna High Court or placed on deputation.
Minimum qualification prescribed for appointment to the post of Computer Operator-cum-Typist
- Graduate from any university.
- Diploma /Certificate course of at least six months in Computer application from an institution recognized by the Government.
- Typing speed 40 words per minute in English
Scheme of Examination for Patna High Court Computer Operator-Cum-Typist Recruitment 2016 is given below.
- Objective written test of English & Hindi consisting of 20 marks each.
- Computer proficiency test of 10 marks and
- Typing speed test on Computer (@ 40 words per minute) in English of 25 marks.
- Typing speed test on Computer (@ 30 words per minute) in Hindi of 25 marks.
Reservation would be given in the following manner:-
- Scheduled Castes : 16%
- Scheduled Tribes : 01%
- Extremely Backward Class : 18%
- Backward Class : 12%
- Physically Handicapped : 03%
Note:- If the applicant does not claim for reservation in the proper place of application form, he/she will not be given benefit of reservation. Benefit of reservation will be given to only those candidates who are permanent resident of Bihar. Candidates who are not permanent resident of Bihar will be not given reservation. At the time of Interview, certificate of permanent domicile of Bihar is to be furnished by the candidate.