|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
PFRDA Admit Card 2017 has been issued on the official website at pfrda.org.in. The candidates can download the PFRDA Admit Card by entering their registration ID and Password. The candidates are required to take print out of the admit card and carry it on the exam day. The students will also have to carry a photo identity proof. They can take one of the following documents for the verification purpose. The list is provided below.
The candidates can also download the PFRDA Admit Card from this page as well. Link to download the admit card for PFRDA Recruitment 2017 is given below. The candidates can read here about the important dates and the steps to download the admit card, which documents to carry on the exam day and much more.
|Availability of Call letters for online examination||08 May 2017|
|Date of Online examination||21 May 2017|
PFRDA Admit Card 2017
All the candidates who have applied for the exam are able to download their admit card at www.pfrda.org.in for online examination. The candidates also intimated regarding the admit card availability via email/SMS to complete the PFRDA Recruitment 2017. The direct link to download the Admit Card is given below.
Get Admit Card here – Click here to download admit card of Online Written Exam for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager).
Candidates can obtain the admit card by entering their
- Registration Number/Roll Number,
- Password/Date of Birth.
The applicants are required to affix a recent passport size photograph on the call letter. Please note that the affixed photo should be the same as provided during registration. The candidates will appear for the exam at the prescribed test centres with
- Call Letter
- Photo Identity Proof
- Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Steps to check the PFRDA Admit Card 2017
- Go to the site using this link www.pfrda.org.in.
- Go to news and events
- The admit card download link will be available here
- Enter the registration ID and Password
- Download the admit card
- Take a print out of the application
Examination centres for PFRDA 2017 Recruitment
The Online examination will be held at the following centres:
- New Delhi
General Instructions for the candidates related to PFRDA Admit Card 2017
- The examination will be conducted online in venues as printed on the admit card. All the details will be available on the admit card. The candidates will be given a choice to pick the test centre according to their preference at the time of form filling. The exam conducting body PFRDA, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres.
- Any change in the test centre will be intimated by e-mail.
- The candidates shall not request for change of centre/venue/date/ session for Examination.
- Preferred centre will be final. The candidates will have to appear for the online examination at their own expenses
Identity verification for the PFRDA Recruitment Exam
The candidates will have to come with the PFRDA Admit Card 2017 along a valid identity proof. The documents will be used for verification. The documents to be brought are mentioned in the list below:-
The candidate will have to carry one of the following documents as valid photo ID proof photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on an official letterhead
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on an official letterhead
- valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph
The candidate’s identity will be verified as printed on the admit card. The information will be checked for the purpose of verifying the details to be noted in the attendance list and other places. If candidate’s identity is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
There will also be a biometric finger capture and photo capture at the test centre on the day of examination.
Ration Card will not be considered as valid ID proof.
All the candidates need to produce original photo identity proof and submit a photocopy while attending the examination/ interview respectively. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage should be careful in providing details.
The candidates who report late will not be permitted to take the examination.
The time mentioned in the admit card to report at the test centre will be prior to the start time of the test. Although the examination will be of 2 hrs., the candidates might be required to be present at the venue for 4-5 hours. This duration includes the time required for completion of various formalities such as document collection and their verification etc.
If you have any query please comment in the box below.