PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017-18 – Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of 2800 Assistant Lineman. There are 2800 vacancies for Assistant Lineman under Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. (PSPCL). Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. is invited to eligible candidates. Eligible candidates could apply for Assistant Lineman post in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. Vacancy details are available at the official website i.e. www.pspcl.in. Candidates who are applying for PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18 for Assistant Lineman are advised to check all the information related to PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18 for Assistant Lineman on this page like important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017-18
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Punjab. Now PSPCL has released a notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Lineman. Interested candidates could apply online for PSPCL Recruitment 2017-18 as per the given below schedule.
|Online Application Start Date||29 Nov 2017|
|Last date for online registration||19 Dec 2017|
|Last date for fee submission||26 Dec 2017|
|Result date||14 Feb 2018|
- No. of Post- 2800
- Pay scale- 6400-20200 + (3400 Grade Pay)
|SC/Manzhi/Balmiki||350 (Including 56 EXM/XSM & 14 Sports Person)|
|SC/Other||350 (Including 56 EXM/XSM & 14 Sports Person)|
|Backward Classes||336 (Including 56 XMS/DXSM)|
The candidate should meet following qualifications:
- 2 years National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade.
- The candidates who process higher education i.e. Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be considered only if they have minimum qualifications i.e. National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
Knowledge of Punjabi
All the candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level till the date of Document checking.
18 to 42 years as on 1 January 2017.
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has released the application form for 2800 posts of Assistant Lineman recruitment 2017-18. Candidate can fill the online application before the last date of application.
The application fee is non-refundable.
|General and OBC||RS. 450/- + Rs. 71/- Bank charges||Rs. 521/-|
|PWD||RS. 250/- + Rs. 71/- Bank charges||Rs. 321/-|
|SC||RS. 150/- + Rs. 71/- Bank charges||Rs. 221/-|
How to apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online through PSPCL website in English only. No other methods are available to fill the application form.
- Candidate should have a valid personal email id.
- Candidate should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling the online application.
- before starting to fill up the online application, make sure the following details are available with the candidate:-
- Academic qualification as per eligibility criteria.
- Personal details
- Reserve category- subcategory (if any)
- Sports Graduation Certificate(only for Sports Person)
- Click on the New Registration
- Fill details
- Upload Photo in JPEG format max size 20-50 KB.
- Upload Signature in JPEG Format max size 10-20 KB.
- Note the registration number.
- Print the bank challan.
- Deposit required fee before the last date of fee depositing.
- Print the application form.
Selection will be made purely on the merit basis. The merit will be made as per marks obtained in the National Apprenticeship Certificate in the Lineman trade. The percentage marks obtained shall be rounded off to the nearest 2nd decimal digit for preparing the merit. No weight age shall be given for higher qualifications.
For more information about PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017-18, download vacancy notification.