Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited, Chandigarh released online notification for filling of Vacancies for different categories of posts.Total no of Vacancies are 115 including Reserved and unreserved category. Interested candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility in terms of educational qualifications, age and nationality. Get Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017 complete information like Application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information on this page.
Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017 – 2018
Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited conducted a written exam for the recruitment process followed by skill test and typing test (wherever applicable) and the Selected student gets recruited for the various post they have applied for.
|Date of Advertisement||04 Jul 2017|
|Date of availability of online form||04 Jul 2017|
|Last date for applying online||03 Aug 2017|
|Last date for payment of application fee||04 Aug 2017|
|Availability of Admit card||14 Aug 2017|
|Date of Exam||19 & 20 Aug 2017|
|Uploading of question paper and answer key||21 Aug 2017|
|Window for filling objection||21 to 24 Aug 2017|
|Result of written Examination||28 Aug 2017|
|Date (Tentative) of Skill Test for post of JSS and CCO||02 & 03 Sep 2017|
|Window for filling objections in Skill Test||04 to 06 Sep 2017|
|Date of typing test for those having valid objections||07 Sep 2017|
|List of qualified candidates||08 Sep 2017|
Notice for verification of documents of eligible candidates:
- Sub-Inspector (Second Notice list) -New!
- Clerk-cum-Computer Operator
- Junior Storekeeper (JST)
- Technical Assistant-III (TA)
Total No. of Vacancy – 115 posts
- Manager (General) – 1
- Executive (General) – 2
- Executive (Accounts) – 5
- Executive (Technical) – 5
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 18
- Clerk-Cum computer Operator – 30
- Sub Inspector – 16
- Junior Storekeeper – 16
- Technical Assistant – 20
Age Limit as on 01.01.2017– Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.01.2017.
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have completed 10+2 or graduation and post graduation(wherever applicable) in the required stream.
Selection Process – Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of written exam followed by skill test and typing test (wherever applicable).
- General – Rs. 750/-(Seven hundred and fifty only)
- SC / ST of Punjab – Rs. 375/-(Three hundred and Seventy Five only)
How to Apply – Application form for Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017 can be filled online from the official website govt.thapar.edu.
Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Application Form
Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017 Application form for various posts can be filled online from the official website. Candidates who are eligible can fill their Application form. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Application Process is over now.
How to Apply?
- Candidate can apply online at http://www.govt.thapar.edu.
- Click on the link Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited, Chandigarh, India – 2017
- Then click on Online application form option.
- Now candidates have to register themselves and fill in the complete application form.
- Pay-in-Slip will be generated after filling the online application form. Go to the nearest branch of State Bank of India and deposit the requisite application fee using this payin- slip on next working day. Last date for depositing the application fee is 04/08/2017.
- Along with Printout Of Application Candidates have to send Two self-attested passport size photographs (either b/w or colored) and University Copy of challan form for payment of fees
Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Details of minimum qualification for various post are given below
Manager (G) – B. Sc. (Agriculture) 1st Division And M. Sc. (Agriculture/Horticulture) OR B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) 1st Division And M. Tech (Agriculture Engineering) OR B.Sc.(Agriculture)/B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) 1st Division and MBA
Executive (General) – Graduate with minimum 2nd Division and 1 year diploma in Computer
Executive (Accounts) – B. Com with minimum 2nd Division and minimum 6 months diploma in Accountancy on Tally and Computer Language.
Executive (Technical) – B. Sc. (Agriculture) 1st Division
Junior Scale Stenographer – Graduation from a recognized University or Institution and possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of personal computer on Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified OR Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India.
Clerk-cum-Computer Operator – Graduation from a recognized University or Institution, and Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of personal computer on Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified OR Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Government of India.
Sub Inspector – B. Sc. (Agriculture)
Junior Storekeeper – 10 + 2 and 2 years certificate course in Agriculture
Technical Assistant – 10 + 2 and 2 years certificate course in Agriculture
- General: 18 to 37 years
- SC/ST/BC: 18 to 42 years
- Widows, Divorcees and certain other categories of women: 18 to 40 years
- Applicants who are already in Government Service: 18 to 45 years. Candidates already in Government service shall be considered for selection only on production “No Objection Certificate” from the department concerned at the time of document verification.
- Physically Handicapped: 18 to 47 years
- The upper age limit of an Ex-serviceman of Punjab Domicile shall be calculated by deducting the period of his service in the Armed Forces from his actual age. If the resultant age still exceeds the upper age limit of 37 years, then a maximum of three years age relaxation will be given. It is reiterated that this relaxation clause is only applicable to Ex-Servicemen of Punjab Domicile.
- A candidate shall be a Citizen of India; or Citizen of Nepal or Subject of Bhutan or Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India or A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of Punjab in the Department of Home Affairs and Justice.
The calculation details of General/reserved posts indicated in this advertisement may marginally change in view of Punjab Government instructions. 50% reservation of vacancies of the quota reserved for Schedule Caste shall be offered to Balmikis and Mazhbi Sikhs, if available, as a first preference from amongst the Schedule Caste as per the Punjab Schedule Castes and Backward Classes (Reservation in Services) Act, 2006.
Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Admit Card for Skill Test
Notice Regarding Candidates shortlisted for English Stenography Skill Test for the post of JSS, Click here.
Based upon the written test score for the post of CCO, held on 20th Aug 2017, following candidates have been shortlisted against the category-wise vacancies for the skill test.
Skill test for these candidates was held on 3rd Sep-2017 at Thapar University, Patiala.
Candidates can download admit card in their respective logins.
Notice Regarding Candidates shortlisted for Skill Test for the post of CCO, Click here.
Admit Card Process is over now.
Download Admit Card here – Click here to download skill test admit card for Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017 – 2018 for CCO Post.
Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Answer Key
Answer keys along with objective-type question paper for the post of JST, TA, MAN, EXG, EXA, EXT, SI, CCO (held on August 19,20, 2017) are now available in your login. Objections if any, can be sent to email@example.com from 21st August, 2017 to 24th August, 2017. No objection will be entertained if received without proper explanation/solution or after 24th August, 2017.
To check Answer Key – Login here
Reply of queries of answer key for the post of JST, TA, MAN, EXG, EXA, EXT, SI, CCO and information about Result Declaration, Click here.
Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Result
Thapar University, Patiala conducted the test for recruitment to vacant posts of Clerk cum Computer Operator, Junior Storekeeper, Executive (Technical), Executive (Accounts), Executive (General), Manager (General), Sub Inspector and Technical Assistant in the Department of Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited, on August 19-20, 2017. Result of these posts are given below.
Download here: Click here to download the Result of skill test for Junior Scale Stenographer – NEW
Check Details of Verification of Documents of Eligible Candidates
- Notice for verification of documents of eligible candidates for the posts of Manager on 18th September, 2017
- Notice for verification of documents of eligible candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector on 3rd October, 2017
- Notice for verification of documents of eligible candidates for the posts of Executive (Accounts) on 3 rd October, 2017
Check Written Exam Score & Merit Wise Written Test Score here
- Merit Wise Written Test Score CCO – With Category – 07 Sep 2017
- Merit Wise Written Test Score JST – With Category
- Merit Wise Written Test Score SI – With Category
- Merit Wise Written Test Score TA – With Category
- Merit Wise Written Test Score MAN – With Category
- Merit Wise Written Test Score EXG – With Category
- Merit Wise Written Test Score EXA – With Category
- Merit Wise Written Test Score EXT – With Category
- Written Test Score EXA
- Written Test Score SI
- Written Test Score TA
- Written Test Score JST
- Written Test Score CCO
- Written Test Score EXT
- Written Test Score EXG
- Written Test Score MAN
Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017-2018 Scheme of Examination
The recruitment shall be strictly made to respective categories only on merit, on the basis of written test (except for the post of Junior Scale Stenographer). The written contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and there shall be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer).
- Click Here to check Syllabus for online exam
The candidates for Junior scale stenographers post selected only on the basis of a skill test, wherein, they will have to fulfil the minimum speed of Punjabi & English shorthand test.
The recruitment for the post of Clerk-cum-Computer Operator conducted in two steps. Step – 1 was the written test as mentioned above. 15 times of the category wise no. of posts candidates will be called for step – 2 i.e. skill test. Skill test shall be of Page 5 of 12 qualifying nature. Final merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the written exam of all the candidates who will qualify the skill test.
Skill test for Junior Scale Stenographer: The candidates had to clear a skill test in Punjabi stenography, wherein, they have to achieve a speed of 100 words per minute. For this test two paragraphs of 250 words each (500 words total) shall be dictated to the candidates. The candidates had to transcribe these paragraphs at the speed of 20 words per minute. Unicode compliant font RAAVI will be used for typing Punjabi.
For English short hand the test be conducted at 50 words per minute. For this 200 words paragraph shall be dictated and candidates will have to transcribe the same at 10 words per minute. In each of the tests, both for Punjabi and English, 8% mistakes shall be permissible.
Transcribing will have to be done on Computers only.
Skill test for Clerk-cum-Computer Operator (typing test on computer):
Total Time for Punjabi Test=10 Minutes
Total Time for English Test=10 Minutes
Fifteen times the number of vacant posts to be filled (category wise) shall be short listed on the basis of merit in the written exam to be conducted first, for the Punjab & English Typing Test. Candidates will have to clear both the Punjabi as well as English typing test. The candidate shall be required to have a minimum speed of 30 words per minute. 8% mistakes are permissible in the Punjabi typing test. The candidates, who qualify the Punjabi typing test, shall only be allowed to appear in 2nd typing test (English). In English typing test, the Candidates have to achieve a net speed of at least 30 words per minute. The typing tests (both English and Punjabi) will be conducted on Computers only. Among all those who qualify the English typing test, the selection will be made on the basis of marks secured in the written exam conducted earlier. If the candidate fails to reach the place for skill test on the specified date and time his/her candidature will be cancelled.
For more Details on Punjab Agro Recruitment 2017-2018 – Download Notification