Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card / Call Letter 2017 issued online for the written exam for the clerk posts in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab. Admit card has been released only for those candidates have submitted their application form on time or before time. Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card is also known as E-Admit Card. Candidates can download their e-admit card from the official website or from this page.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card / Call Letter 2017
E-Admit Cards of provisionally eligible applicants has been uploaded on the website. Applicants may also receive Emails / SMS in this regard. The applicants are to download and get print out of their E-admit Cards by visiting the website www.sssc.gov.in by entering their registration ID and password. Direct link to download the admit card will be given below.
|Issue of Admit Card||03 Nov 2017|
|Exam date||19 Nov 2017|
|Issue of CPT Admit Card||11 Jan 2018|
|CPT date||27 & 28 Jan 2018|
- CPT Admit Card: Click here to download admit card for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017 in Subordinate Courts of Punjab.
- Notice: Click here for notice for pattern and evaluation criteria of Computer Typing Test
- Notice: Click here for notice regarding acceptance of request until January 09, 2018 for the interchange of dates of Computer Proficiency Test
- Notice: Click here to check the notice of acceptance/rejection of candidature of candidates having discrepancies for Posts of Clerk.
Admit Cards shall not be sent by post. Mere issuance of provisional E-Admit Card does not imply that applicant has fulfilled all the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement and application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected if the applicant is found to be not fulfilling the eligibility conditions at any point of time.
Instruction for Admit Card
- The applicants shall paste his/her photograph, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, on the E-Admit card.
- Date, time and venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The photograph must be same as uploaded by the applicant in his/her online application. In case of non-matching of the photograph with the uploaded photograph, an applicant will not be allowed to enter the examination centre and no request in this regard will be entertained in any circumstances at that time or anytime later.
- Applicants are advised to visit the website of S.S.S.C. and check their E-mail accounts (inbox as well as spam box) regularly for updates and important information.
- The exact date will be notified on the website of S.S.S.C. (www.sssc.gov.in) and candidates are advised to regularly visit the website. However, the month of examination may be changed as per administrative exigencies.
Official website for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017 is www.sssc.gov.in