Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card / Call Letter 2019 have been issued online for the written exam for the clerk posts in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab. Admit card has been released only for the candidates who have submitted their application form before the deadline. Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk recruitment Admit Card is also known as E-Admit Card. Candidates can download their e-admit card from the official website or from this page. For more details regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019, keep scrolling!
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019
Those candidates who have filled the application form before the last date can download their admit card. E-Admit Cards of provisionally eligible applicants has been uploaded on the website. Applicants may also receive Emails / SMS in this regard. The applicants are to download and get print out of their E-admit Cards by visiting the website www.sssc.gov.in by entering their registration ID and password. Direct link to download the admit card will be given below.
|Issue of Admit Card||Available!|
|Exam date||26 May 2019|
|Issue of CPT Admit Card||To be announced!|
|CPT date||To be announced!|
- Click here to download the admit card for the posts of Driver Advt. No. 24D/SSSC/CHD/2018 (Practical Driving Test)
- Click here to download admit card for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019.
Notice: Click Here to check the notice for the release of admit card for Practical Driving Test to be held on August 08, 2019 or the posts of Driver in the Subordinate Courts of Chandigarh against Advt. No. 24D/SSSC/CHD/2018
How to download Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019?
- Candidates first need to visit the official website or click on the direct link provided above.
- Enter the registration ID and Password. After filling the required details click on the “Login” button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates would now need to download and print the same.
To appear and qualify the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk recruitment examination all the candidates need to be aware of the Exam Pattern prescribed by the conducting authority. Candidates need to appear for a written examination first, the candidates who qualifies the written examination are called for Computer Proficiency Test (word processing and spreadsheets), which is mandatory but the marks of this Computer Proficiency Test would not be counted towards the final merit list as this test will be only of qualifying in nature.
Computer Proficiency Test shall comprise of two parts. In Part-I i.e. Word Processing Test, the candidates will have to qualify the Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M.
Pattern of Examination
|Part-A (OBJECTIVE TYPE)|
|General Knowledge (50 Multiple Choice Questions)||50 Marks|
|English Language (20 Multiple Choice Questions)||20 Marks|
|For every wrong answer in Multiple Choice Questions, 0.25 mark will be deducted|
|Part-B (SUBJECTIVE TYPE)|
|An Essay of 150 Words||10 Marks|
|A letter in English||05 Marks|
|Translation from Hindi to English||10 Marks|
Instruction for Admit Card
- The applicants shall paste his/her photograph, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, on the E-Admit card.
- Date, time and venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The photograph must be same as uploaded by the applicant in his/her online application. In case of non-matching of the photograph with the uploaded photograph, an applicant will not be allowed to enter the examination center and no request in this regard will be entertained in any circumstances at that time or anytime later.
- Applicants are advised to visit the website of S.S.S.C. and check their E-mail accounts (inbox as well as spam box) regularly for updates and important information.
- The exact date will be notified on the website of S.S.S.C. (www.sssc.gov.in) and candidates are advised to regularly visit the website. However, the month of examination may be changed as per administrative exigencies.
Official website: www.sssc.gov.in