Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card / Call Letter 2016-17 is issued online for the written exam for the clerk posts in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab and Subordinate Courts of Haryana. Admit card is released only for those candidates have submitted their application form on time or before time.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card is also known as E-Admit Card. Candidates can download their e-admit card from the official website or from this page.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Advt No. 18C/SSSC/PB/2016 Dated on 24.09.2016 for Recruitment of Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab.
#2 Advt No. 19C/SSSC/HR/2016 Dated on 24.12.2016 for Recruitment of Clerk in Subordinate Courts of Haryana.
|Event||Subordinate Courts of Punjab||Subordinate Courts of Haryana|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||06 Dec 2016||17 Mar 2017|
|Date of Written Examination||18 Dec 2016||26 Mar 2017|
|Date of Computer Proficiency Test||25 – 26 Feb 2017||Mar / Apr 2017|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card / Call Letter 2016 – 2017
E-Admit Cards of provisionally eligible applicants is uploaded on the website. Applicants may also receive Emails / SMS in this regard. The applicants are to download and get print out of their E-admit Cards by visiting the website www.sssc.gov.in by entering their registration ID and password. Direct link to download the admit card will also be posted on this page.
Admit Card of Written Exam for Subordinate Courts of Punjab is now available.
Download Admit Card 2016-17 for Subordinate Courts of Haryana – Click here to download the admit card for the written test of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment in Subordinate Courts of Haryana.
Notice acceptance/rejection of candidature of candidates who were having discrepancies for Post of clerk in Subordinate Courts of Haryana, Click here.
Admit Card of CPT for Subordinate Courts of Punjab is over now.
Download Admit Card 2016-17 for Subordinate Courts of Punjab – Click here to download the admit card for the Computer Proficiency Test of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment in Subordinate Courts of Punjab.
Pattern and Criteria of evaluation of Computer Proficiency Test, Click here.
Admit Cards shall not be sent by post. Mere issuance of provisional E-Admit Card does not imply that applicant has fulfilled all the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement and application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected if the applicant is found to be not fulfilling the eligibility conditions at any point of time.
Instruction for Admit Card
- The applicants shall paste his/her photograph, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, on the E-Admit card.
- Date, time and venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The photograph must be same as uploaded by the applicant in his/her online application. In case of non-matching of the photograph with the uploaded photograph, an applicant will not be allowed to enter the examination centre and no request in this regard will be entertained in any circumstances at that time or anytime later.
- Applicants are advised to visit the website of S.S.S.C. and check their E-mail accounts (inbox as well as spam box) regularly for updates and important information.
- The exact date will be notified on the website of S.S.S.C. (www.sssc.gov.in) and candidates are advised to regularly visit the website. However, the month of examination may be changed as per administrative exigencies.