RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2022 –The notification for the RBI Office Attendant 2022 recruitments will release soon. The applicants can access the application form for RBI Office Attendant 2022 from the official website at rbi.org.in. The 10th class qualified candidates are eligible for the RBI Office Attendant 2022 post. The required application fee for the post is Rs. 450/-, which should be paid along with the application form. Aspirants can conclude more details on RBI Office Attendant 2022 post from this article.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2022
To clear the RBI Office Attendant exam is a tough nut to crack. Candidates have to apply their best practice and utmost intellect to solve the problems. So start preparing for the exam but before that note, all the relevant dates regarding the RBI Office Attendant 2022 examination:
|Online application starting date||To be announced|
|The last date of online application||To be announced|
|The last date of fee submission||To be announced|
|Release of the admit card||To be announced|
|Online Test Date||To be announced|
|Final Result for Online Test||To be announced|
Overview of Exam –
Check out the exam overview in the table below to have a basic conception about the RBI Office Attendant Exam Overview 2022:
|RBI Office Attendant Exam Overview|
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Official Website||RBI Official Website|
|No. of Vacancies||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Phase I- Competitive Test – OnlinePhase-II-Language Proficiency Test – Offline|
|Selection Process||Online TestLanguage Proficiency Test|
RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates should meet the required eligibility criteria to register for the recruitment process. The eligibility criteria for the post of RBI Office Attendant have been enlisted below.
- The candidates have to be Indian nationals.
- The criteria for the required age limit is between 18 and 25 years.
- The applicants should have completed their 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from an approved board.
- If the applicant is applying for a specific recruitment zone then, he/she should be a resident of that state.
- Candidates applying for the Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed the 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and represented for the defense service at least 15 years.
- Candidates applying for a particular state should have proficiency in the language of the state(i.e. Can speak, read and write the language).
RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2022
The RBI Office Attendant 2022 application form releases online at the official website, rbi.org.in.. Candidates need to pay the required application fee during the registration procedure. The payment could be online only. Though, the staff candidates are released from paying the test fee. The candidates should have the following requirements before applying for the RBI Office Attendant 2022 post online:
- The candidates should have a valid and active Email ID.
- The scanned (digital) images of the candidate’s photograph, and signature.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 450/- for the general or OBC candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2022
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus Stage 1
The RBI Office Attendant selection method has 02 stages syllabus. Here the detailed information has been provided on RBI Office Attendant Syllabus for stage I and stage 2.
Stage 1 which is an online test covers four parts
Check the subjects included in that part of the selection process:
2 General English
3 General Awareness
4 Numerical Ability
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus Stage 2
The Language Proficiency Test (LPT) The stage 2 which is The Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- LPT stage is qualifying in nature.
- LPT is conducted in the Official/Local Language of the state in which applicants are residing.
- Applicants should have fluency in reading/writing/speaking the local language of the state.
RBI Office Attendant 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can refer to the pattern of exam for RBI Office Attendant 2022 recruitment below.
The online test scheme:
- Mode of the test: Online
- Language: Bilingual Hindi & English (except for the General English paper)
- Total number of questions: 120
- Total marks: 120 marks
- Marking scheme:
|For Correct Answer,||+1 marks|
|Negative marks||-0.25 marks|
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
Language proficiency test (LPT)
- LPT is generally qualifying in nature.
- LPT is conducted in the official / local language of the region.
RBI Office Attendant Preparation
Before starting preparation for the competitive online test, the candidates need to analyze the RBI Office Attendant 2022 syllabus and exam pattern properly. The following points can help them to prepare better:
- Examine the syllabus properly to collect all the topics.
- Practice covering all the topics within the prescribed time limit.
- Practice numerical questions practiced daily.
- Get updated about the current affairs for the General Awareness section.
- For the Language Proficiency Test, ensure fluency in the regional language.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2022
The admit card for the RBI Office Attendant 2022 publishes online on the official website of RBI, rbi.org.in. The candidates need to enter their registration number/ user id and password to login and download the admit card. Further, it is compulsory to carry at the RBI Office Attendant exam center. Along with the RBI Office Attendant admit card, they must carry a photo ID, for verification. Moreover, candidates can check the exam center, venue, and reporting time in the admit card.
RBI Office Attendant Result 2022
RBI declares the result for the RBI Office Attendant exam online at rbi.org.in. The candidates who appear for the exam can check their results online in PDF format. RBI announces the RBI Office Attendant result as a merit list format. The list contains the names of the aspirants qualified for the final selection. Furthermore, RBI issues the result for the online test and the final selection separately.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is called India’s central bank, which is also known as the banker’s bank. The RBI examines and controls the monetary system and other banking arrangements and policies of the government of India. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was founded on 1st April in 1935, according to the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
For more information about RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017-18, download information brochure.
Ans. This year, 841 vacancies are out for RBI Office Attendant.
Ans. The selection procedure for the RBI Office Attendant includes the Online test and the language proficiency test.
Ans. Candidates should be between 18 and 25 years).