KAS Hall Ticket 2020 Kerala: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) releases the admission ticket for Kerala Administrative Services (KAS) at keralapsc.gov.in. To download hall ticket, candidates have to visit their one-time registration profile and add their respective ID and password to log in. KAS admission ticket is available to download for those candidates who have confirmed their presence, through one-time registration. The main exam is scheduled to be conducted on November 20 and 21, 2020. Candidates can download the LAS 2020 Mains Admit Card from November 06, 2020, onward. For further information, related to KAS hall ticket 2020 including the process to download admit card, things to carry to the centre, etc check the article.
Latest: The mains exam of KAS 2020 is announced. KAS Hall Ticket 2020 will be available from November 06, 2020
KAS Hall Ticket 2020
Admission ticket for KAS 2020 is provided 15 days prior to the commencement of KAS examination. Check some important dates related to KAS hall ticket 2020 in the table given below.
|Important Events||Important dates|
|Send confirmation for writing exam||06 – 25 Dec 2019|
|Issuance of admission ticket (prelims)||07 Feb 2020|
|KAS exam date 2019 prelims||22 Feb 2020|
|Issuance of admission ticket (mains)||06 Nov 2020|
|KAS exam date 2019 mains||20 & 21 Nov 2020|
Download here: Click here to download KAS Hall Ticket 2020 for mains as per schedule.
KAS Hall Ticket 2020 Know How to Download?
The admission ticket for KAS 2020 exam releases at the commission’s website. Aspirants can also use the direct link to download the KAS hall ticket above. In order to download the admission ticket, follow the steps given below.
1st step: Candidates have to go to the KPSC website, thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
2nd step: Then they have to enter their user ID, password and access code, as shown in the image below.
3rd step: Click on the ‘login’ button.
4th step: Check the details carefully and download KAS hall ticket.
KAS Hall Ticket 2020 How to Retrieve the Password
If a candidate has forgotten their password, then there are two ways to retrieve the same. Steps of both the procedures are given below.
Retrieve Password Online
Step 1: Go to thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
Step 2: Then, click on the option that says, ‘Forgot password’, as shown in the image below:
Step 3: As soon as the above said, option is clicked, candidates will see a screen as show below. Candidates have to fill their their Date of Birth, ID proof given in profile and ID Proof No and have to add a captcha. After adding all the relevant details, they can reset their password.
Step 4: After resetting the password, candidates can login to download their passowrd.
Retrieve Password Through SMS
Candidates can also retrieve the password by following the steps given in the screenshot below:
Things to Remember While Downloading KAS 2020 Hall ticket
Kerala Administrative Services (KAS)hall ticket is released online, and candidates are usually confused about the procedure. If candidates are facing some issues while downloading the admit card, then they can read the instructions given below. These are some common things that a candidate should keep in mind while downloading the admission ticket.
- Make sure that candidates are using a suitable browser to download the admit card. Preferably Firefox, chrome.
- Keep the user ID and password ready before downloading the KAS 2020 hall ticket.
- Make sure that internet connectivity is good. With poor internet connection, candidates will not be able to download the KAS 2020 hall ticket.
- To download the admission ticket successfully, candidates must follow the procedure of one-time registration.
Things to carry to the KAS 2020 Exam Centre
Given below are the things which a candidate is required to carry to the centre. Without them, candidates will not be allowed to take KAS examination.
- KAS admission ticket.
- Black or blue ink ballpoint pen.
- Identity proof.
- Must bring one of the following documents with them.
- Voter card issued by the Election Commission of India.
- Driving license.
- Photo Id card issued by affiliated Social Welfare Department to Differently abled person.
- Passbook issued by nationalized banks.
- PAN card.
- Discharge certificates for retired Armed forces.
- Conductor license issued by motor vehicles.
- Passbooks issued by Scheduled banks/Kerala state cooperative banks/Distinctive co-operative banks.
- ID card issued by public sector undertakings.
- Certificates affixed with photographs issued by Universities in Kerala to their employees
- Certificates issued by Medical boards to differently-abled candidates.
- Aadhar card.
- One-time verification certificate issued by KPSC.
KAS Hall ticket 2020 One-time Registration Profile
Examination KAS is conducted in written mode or OMR mode. Candidates have to give their confirmation through the one-time registration profile that they will take the examination.
The process of issuing the admit card is done only to those candidates who confirm their presence in the examination hall. The period within which confirmation is given is provided on the examination calendar. Information in this regard is also provided to the candidate through his/her registered mobile number and profile.
How to give confirmation for KAS 2020
Check the procedure to give the confirmation for KAS 2020.
1st step: Login to your PSC profile to begin with the procedure.
2nd step: Click on the tab ‘Confirmation for Examination’.
3rd step: A list of all the available post will appear on the screen. Select the post you will take examination of.
4th step: Click on the ‘Confirmation now’.
5th step: Select the tick button and click on ‘Submit confirmation’ button.
6th step: A new pop-up window will appear on the screen. Click on ‘OK’ button.
7th step: A success message is displayed on screen. After this hall ticket date is displayed screen.
Important instructions for KAS 2020 Examination
KPSC has mentioned some general instructions which each candidate has to follow. Abide to these rules for the smooth commencement of the exam. Read the important instructions below.
- A candidate taking the examination have to carry any one of the above-mentioned documents with them to the exam centre.
- Carry a copy of hall ticket and one identity proof. Along with that carry a pen.
- Creating any circumstances which leads in the disturbance of examination or selection process will be debarred.
Things not to carry to KAS 2020 Exam Centre
The below-mentioned items are not allowed to carry to the examination centre/hall.
- Any stationery like paper pieces, geometric instruments, plastic cover, writing pad, log table, purse, pouch, etc.
- Electronic equipment like pen drive, electronic pen, scanner, calculator, camera pen, health band.
- Food items like wrapped or other open food items, water bottles, metal or plastic containers, etc.
KAS 2020 Examination Pattern
After downloading the admission ticket, candidates can start preparing for the examination. Check the examination pattern for KAS 2020 below.
- Mode of examination: Written-test/OMR test.
- Duration of examination: Preliminary exam is conducted for 90 minutes and mains exam for 2 hours (for each paper).
- Language of the question paper: Paper is available in 4 languages. Different sections have different languages.
|Paper I – General studies||English|
|Paper II – General studies||English|
|Paper II – Language proficiency Tamil/Proficiency||Tamil/Malayalam/Kannada|
|Paper II – Language proficiency English||English|
|Mains exam (all paper)||English/Malayalam|
- Type of questions: Objective multiple questions are asked in pre exam and descriptive in main exam.
- Maximum marks: 200 marks for Pre examination and 300 marks for mains examination.
- Distribution of question:
For preliminary examination
|Subject ( Pre Exam)||Marks|
|Paper I – General studies||100|
|Paper II – General studies||50|
|Paper II – Language proficiency Tamil/Proficiency||30|
|Paper II – Language proficiency English||20|
For Mains examination
|Subject (Mains exam)||Marks|
KAS Answer Key 2020
The answer key for KAS 2020 is released by Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). The answer key releases online on the website, keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates have to download the answer key directly from the website. Also, candidates are provided with a chance to apply for re-checking of the answer key. Applicants have to apply through the prescribed form with a challan of Rs. 150/-.
After the process of re-checking, experts look into the matter and the process of re-checking takes place. The preparation of result of KAS 2020 is done after the release of the revised answer key. Final answer scripts also release online.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) conducts the examination for Kerala Administrative Services (KAS). To apply for KAS, candidates must be pursuing any professional degree along with a graduate degree (passed) from a recognised university. Minimum age required to apply for KAS is 21 years. The required maximum age is 32 years. Selection for the post of KAS is done in three stages. Preliminary examination, mains examination and interview round. To get hands on admission ticket, candidates have to follow the procedure of one-time registration.
KAS 2019 Kerala Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : KPSC allows candidates to confirm their presence to take the examination through one time registration procedure.
Ans : To download the admit card for KAS, candidates first have to visit the official KPSC website. Click on the exam profile and enter your login details.
Ans : Candidates have to enter their password and ID provided to them.
Ans : Along with admit card, candidates have to carry ID proof, blue or blank ballpoint pen.