KAS Hall ticket 2019 Kerala: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) releases the admission ticket for Kerala Administrative Services (KAS) at keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates can download their KAS admission ticket after one time registration confirmation. Admit card for KAS will only be published to those candidates who confirm their attendance through one time registration. To download hall ticket, candidates have to provide their respective ID and password. For further information, related to KAS Hall Ticket 2019 including the process to download admit card, things to carry to the centre, etc check the article.
KAS Hall Ticket 2019
Admission ticket for KAS 2019 is provided 15 days prior to the commencement of KAS examination. Check some important dates related to KAS hall ticket 2019 in the table given below.
|Important Events||Important dates|
|Last date to apply||04 Dec 2019|
|Issuance of admission ticket||To be announced|
|KAS exam date 2019||Feb 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||To be announced|
Download here: Candidates can download KAS Hall Ticket 2019 as per schedule at keralapsc.gov.in.
Things to remember while downloading KAS 2019 Hall ticket
Kerala Administrative Services (KAS) is released online, and candidates are usually confused about the procedure. If you are facing some issues while downloading the admit card, then read the instructions below. These are some common things that a candidate should keep in mind while downloading the admission ticket.
- Make sure that you are using a suitable browser to download the admit card. Preferably Firefox, chrome.
- Keep your user ID and password ready with you before downloading. It will help you save time and your internet data.
- Make sure that internet connectivity is good. With poor internet connection, you will not be able to download your admission ticket.
- To download the admission ticket successfully, you must follow the procedure of one-time registration.
KAS Hall ticket 2019 One-time Registration Profile
Examination KAS is conducted in written mode or OMR mode. Candidates have to give their confirmation through the one-time registration profile that they will take the examination.
The process of issuing the admit card is done only to those candidates who confirm their presence in the examination hall. The period within which confirmation is given will be provided on the examination calendar. Information in this regard is also provided to candidate through their registered mobile number and profile.
How to give confirmation for KAS 2019
Check the procedure to give the confirmation for KAS 2019.
1st step: Login to your PSC profile to begin with the procedure.
2nd step: Click on the tab ‘Confirmation for Examination’.
3rd step: A list of all the available post will appear on the screen. Select the post you will take examination of.
4th step: Click on the ‘Confirmation now’.
5th step: Select the tick button and click on ‘Submit confirmation’ button.
6th step: A new pop-up window will appear on the screen. Click on ‘OK’ button.
7th step: A success message is displayed on screen. After this hall ticket date is displayed screen.
How to Download KAS Hall Ticket 2019?
KAS hall ticket 2019 will be available online at the Kerala Public Service Commission website. In order to download the admission ticket, follow the steps given below.
1st step: Go to the KPSC website, thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
2nd step: Enter your user ID, password and access code.
3rd step: Click on the ‘login’ button.
4th step: Check the details carefully and download KAS hall ticket.
Details present on the admit card
Candidates are advised to check details present on the KAS hall ticket 2019 carefully. If any of the details are incorrect then it may cause some problems in future. Keep you admit card safe till the time of KAS result 2019. Given below are the expected details that will be on the admit card for KAS 2019.
- Candidate’s name
- Examination venue
- Timings for KAS exam
Things to carry to the KAS 2019 Exam Centre
Given below are the things which a candidate is required to carry to the centre. Without them, candidates will not be allowed to take KAS examination.
- KAS admission ticket.
- Black or blue ink ballpoint pen.
- Identity proof.
- Must bring one of the following documents with them.
- Voter card issued by the Election Commission of India.
- Driving license.
- Photo Id card issued by affiliated Social Welfare Department to Differently abled person.
- Passbook issued by nationalized banks.
- PAN card.
- Discharge certificates for retired Armed forces.
- Conductor license issued by motor vehicles.
- Passbooks issued by Scheduled banks/Kerala state cooperative banks/Distinctive co-operative banks.
- ID card issued by public sector undertakings.
- Certificates affixed with photographs issued by Universities in Kerala to their employees
- Certificates issued by Medical boards to differently abled candidates.
- Aadhar card.
- One-time verification certificate issued by KPSC.
Important instructions for KAS 2019 Examination
KPSC has mentioned some general instructions which each candidate has to follow. If found not following these instructions, then their application is canceled. Read the important instructions below.
- Candidate taking the examination have to carry any one of the above mentioned documents with them to the exam centre.
- Carry a copy of hall ticket and one identity proof. Along with that carry your own pen.
- Creating any circumstances which leads in the disturbance of examination or selection process will be debarred.
Things not to carry to KAS 2019 Exam Centre
The below-mentioned items are not allowed to carry to the examination centre/hall.
- Any stationery like paper pieces, geometric instruments, plastic cover, writing pad, log table, purse, pouch, etc.
- Electronic equipment like pen drive, electronic pen, scanner, calculator, camera pen, health band.
- Food items like wrapped or other open food items, water bottles, metal or plastic containers, etc.
KAS 2019 Examination Pattern
After downloading the admission ticket, candidates can start preparing for the examination. Check the examination pattern for KAS 2019 below.
- Mode of examination: Written test/Online test/OMR test.
- Duration of examination: Preliminary exam will be conducted for 90 minutes and mains exam for 2 hours (for each paper).
- Language of the question paper: Paper will be available in 4 languages. Different sections have different languages.
|Paper I – General studies||English|
|Paper II – General studies||English|
|Paper II – Language proficiency Tamil/Proficiency||Tamil/Malayalam/Kannada|
|Paper II – Language proficiency English||English|
|Mains exam (all paper)||English/Malayalam|
- Type of questions: Objective multiple questions are asked in pre exam and descriptive in main exam.
- Maximum marks: 200 marks for Pre examination and 300 marks for mains examination.
- Distribution of question:
For preliminary examination
|Subject ( Pre Exam)||Marks|
|Paper I – General studies||100|
|Paper II – General studies||50|
|Paper II – Language proficiency Tamil/Proficiency||30|
|Paper II – Language proficiency English||20|
For Mains examination
|Subject (Mains exam)||Marks|
KAS Answer Key 2019
The answer key for KAS 2019 is released by Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). Answer key will be available online on the website, keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates have to download the answer key directly from the website. Also, candidates will be provided with a chance to apply for re-checking of the answer key. Applicants have to apply through the prescribed form with challan of Rs. 150/-.
After the process of re-checking, experts will look into the matter and the process of re-checking will take place. The preparation of result of KAS 2019 is done after the release of the revised answer key. Final answer scripts will also available online.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) conducts the examination for Kerela Administrative Services (KAS). To apply for KAS, candidates must be pursuing any professional degree along with a graduate degree (passed) from a recognised university. Minimum age required to apply for KAS is 21 years. The required maximum age is 32 years. Selection for the post of KAS is done in three stages. Preliminary examination, mains examination and interview round. To get you hanss on admission ticket, candidates have to follow the procedure of one-time registration.
KAS 2019 Kerala Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : KPSC allows candidates to confirm their presence to take the examination through one time registration procedure.
Ans : To download the admit card for KAS, candidates first have to visit the official KPSC website. Click on the exam profile and enter your login details.
Ans : Candidates have to enter their password and ID provided to them.
Ans : Along with admit card, candidates have to carry ID proof, blue or blank ballpoint pen.