KAS Hall Ticket 2022 Kerala: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) releases the admission ticket for Kerala Administrative Services (KAS) at keralapsc.gov.in. To download hall ticket, candidates have to visit their one-time registration profile and add their respective ID and password to log in. KAS admission ticket is available to download for those candidates who have confirmed their presence, through one-time registration. The hall tickets are important to carry to the exam center for entry into the exam hall. This article provides you with all the basic details about KAS hall ticket 2022 like how to download admit cards, how to retrieve login details (in case), exam instructions, and so on.
KAS Hall Ticket 2022
Admission ticket for KAS 2022 is provided 15 days prior to the commencement of KAS examination. Check some important dates related to KAS hall ticket 2022 in the table given below.
|Important Events||Important dates|
|Send confirmation for writing exam||To be announced|
|Issuance of admission ticket (prelims)||To be announced|
|KAS exam date 2019 prelims||To be announced|
|Issuance of admission ticket (mains)||TO be announced|
|KAS exam date mains||To be announced|
Download here: Candidates can download KAS Hall Ticket 2022 as per the schedule form keralapsc.gov.in
How to Download KAS Hall Ticket 2022?
The admission ticket for KAS 2022 exam releases at the commission’s website. Aspirants can also use the direct link to download the KAS hall ticket above. In order to download the admission ticket, follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Candidates have to go to the KPSC website, thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
Step 2: Enter your login credentials like user ID, password and access code, as shown in the image below.
Step 3: Click on the ‘login’ button.
Step 4: Admit card for KAS 2022 appears on the screen
Step 5: Check the details carefully and download KAS hall ticket.
KAS Hall Ticket 2022 How to Retrieve the Password
If a candidate has forgotten their password, then there are two ways to retrieve the same. Steps of both the procedures are given below.
Retrieve Password Online
Step 1: Go to thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
Step 2: Then, click on the option that says, ‘Forgot password’, as shown in the image below:
Step 3: As soon as the above said, option is clicked, candidates will see a screen as show below. Candidates have to fill their their Date of Birth, ID proof given in profile and ID Proof No and have to add a captcha. After adding all the relevant details, they can reset their password.
Step 4: After resetting the password, candidates can login to download their passowrd.
Retrieve Password Through SMS
Candidates can also retrieve the password by following the steps given in the screenshot below:
Details Present on KAS Hall Ticket 2022
The KAS Admit card contains all the information about the candidate and the exam. The details mentioned on Admit card are as follow:
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Educational Qualifications
- Hall ticket number
- Father’s name
- Registration number
- Post applied for
- Exam center
- Centre code
- Date and reporting time
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Space for invigilator’s sign
If any candidate finds any of the above-mentioned details incorrect on their admit card, they should contact the relevant officials as soon as possible.
Things to Remember While Downloading KAS 2022 Hall ticket
Kerala Administrative Services (KAS)hall ticket is released online, and candidates are usually confused about the procedure. If candidates are facing some issues while downloading the admit card, then they can read the instructions given below. These are some common things that a candidate should keep in mind while downloading the admission ticket.
- Make sure that candidates are using a suitable browser to download the admit card. Preferably Firefox, chrome.
- Keep the user ID and password ready before downloading the KAS 2022 hall ticket.
- Make sure that internet connectivity is good. With poor internet connection, candidates will not be able to download the KAS 2022 hall ticket.
- To download the admission ticket successfully, candidates must follow the procedure of one-time registration.
Things to carry to the KAS 2022 Exam Centre
Given below are the things which a candidate is required to carry to the centre. Without them, candidates will not be allowed to take KAS examination.
- KAS admission ticket.
- Black or blue ink ballpoint pen.
- Identity proof.
- Must bring one of the following documents with them.
- Voter card issued by the Election Commission of India.
- Driving license.
- Photo Id card issued by affiliated Social Welfare Department to Differently abled person.
- Passbook issued by nationalized banks.
- PAN card.
- Discharge certificates for retired Armed forces.
- Conductor license issued by motor vehicles.
- Passbooks issued by Scheduled banks/Kerala state cooperative banks/Distinctive co-operative banks.
- ID card issued by public sector undertakings.
- Certificates affixed with photographs issued by Universities in Kerala to their employees
- Certificates issued by Medical boards to differently-abled candidates.
- Aadhar card.
- One-time verification certificate issued by KPSC.
KAS Hall ticket 2022 One-time Registration Profile
Examination KAS is conducted in written mode or OMR mode. Candidates have to give their confirmation through the one-time registration profile that they will take the examination.
The process of issuing the admit card is done only to those candidates who confirm their presence in the examination hall. The period within which confirmation is given is provided on the examination calendar. Information in this regard is also provided to the candidate through his/her registered mobile number and profile.
How to give confirmation for KAS 2022
Check the procedure to give the confirmation for KAS 2022.
1st step: Login to your PSC profile to begin with the procedure.
2nd step: Click on the tab ‘Confirmation for Examination’.
3rd step: A list of all the available post will appear on the screen. Select the post you will take examination of.
4th step: Click on the ‘Confirmation now’.
5th step: Select the tick button and click on ‘Submit confirmation’ button.
6th step: A new pop-up window will appear on the screen. Click on ‘OK’ button.
7th step: A success message is displayed on screen. After this hall ticket date is displayed screen.
Important instructions for KAS 2022 Examination
There are certain things candidates have to carry with them to the exam center to enter the exam hall:
- KAS 2022 Admit card
- A valid identity proof (Aadhar card/Driving license/PAN card/passport, etc)
Important instructions for candidates for the examination:
- Reach the allotted examination center before the timing mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall before the exam ends.
- Candidates have to wear the mask, use sanitizer and maintain the social distancing during this crucial time.
- Electronic devices are not allowed inside the exam hall.
Things not to carry to KAS 2022 Exam Centre
The below-mentioned items are not allowed to carry to the examination centre/hall.
- Any stationery like paper pieces, geometric instruments, plastic cover, writing pad, log table, purse, pouch, etc.
- Electronic equipment like pen drive, electronic pen, scanner, calculator, camera pen, health band.
- Food items like wrapped or other open food items, water bottles, metal or plastic containers, etc.
KAS 2022 Examination Pattern
After downloading the admission ticket, candidates can start preparing for the examination. Check the examination pattern for KAS 2022 below.
- Mode of examination: Written-test/OMR test.
- Duration of examination: Preliminary exam is conducted for 90 minutes and mains exam for 2 hours (for each paper).
- Language of the question paper: Paper is available in 4 languages. Different sections have different languages.
|Paper I – General studies||English|
|Paper II – General studies||English|
|Paper II – Language proficiency Tamil/Proficiency||Tamil/Malayalam/Kannada|
|Paper II – Language proficiency English||English|
|Mains exam (all paper)||English/Malayalam|
- Type of questions: Objective multiple questions are asked in pre exam and descriptive in main exam.
- Maximum marks: 200 marks for Pre examination and 300 marks for mains examination.
- Distribution of question:
For preliminary examination
|Subject ( Pre Exam)||Marks|
|Paper I – General studies||100|
|Paper II – General studies||50|
|Paper II – Language proficiency Tamil/Proficiency||30|
|Paper II – Language proficiency English||20|
For Mains examination
|Subject (Mains exam)||Marks|
What after the KAS Hall Ticket 2022 Out?
The answer key for KAS 2022 is released by Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). The answer key releases online on the website, keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates have to download the answer key directly from the website. Also, candidates are provided with a chance to apply for re-checking of the answer key. Applicants have to apply through the prescribed form with a challan of Rs. 150/-. After the process of re-checking, experts look into the matter and the process of re-checking takes place. The preparation of result of KAS 2022 is done after the release of the revised answer key. Final answer scripts also release online.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) conducts the examination for Kerala Administrative Services (KAS). To apply for KAS, candidates must be pursuing any professional degree along with a graduate degree (passed) from a recognized university. The minimum age required to apply for KAS is 21 years. The required maximum age is 32 years. Selection for the post of KAS is done in three stages. Preliminary examination, mains examination, and interview round. To get hands-on admission ticket, candidates have to follow the procedure of one-time registration.
Ans : KPSC allows candidates to confirm their presence to take the examination through one time registration procedure.
Ans : To download the admit card for KAS, candidates first have to visit the official KPSC website. Click on the exam profile and enter your login details.
Ans : Candidates have to enter their password and ID provided to them.
Ans : Along with admit card, candidates have to carry ID proof, blue or blank ballpoint pen.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”266″ tag=”admit-card”]
Leave a Reply