|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) is a leading profit making company in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals having sales turnover of around Rs.7500 crores. The company has its manufacturing units in Maharashtra (at Thal – Dist. Raigad and at Trombay – Chembur, Mumbai) with National Level Marketing Network.
The company has been accorded with “Mini Ratna” status by the Government of India. RCFL has countrywide marketing network in all the major states. Apart from the own manufactured products, the company is also engaged in marketing of SSP and imported fertilizer inputs such as DAP, MOP & NPK fertilizers. Besides the mentioned fertilizer products, RCFL also produces almost twenty industrial chemicals that are important for the manufacture of dyes, solvents, leather, pharmaceuticals and a host of other industrial products. Check more details on RCFL Recruitment from the article below.
The candidates can check all the ongoing recruitments from the table below:
|RCFL Recruitment through GATE|
|RCFL Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Announced!||Click Here|
Job Prospects in RCFL
The company recruits young, energetic and self-motivated candidates for its various posts. RCFL is a Mini Ratna PSU which recruits employees either through the scores of GATE or through its own recruitment process.
The candidates can apply for either of the following at RCFL:
- Management Trainee (Recruitment through GATE 2018)
- Finance Officer (Written Test and Interview organized by the company)
Vision and Mission of the Company
The company’s vision is to be a world-clas corporate in the field of fertilizers and chemicals with occupying a dominant position in the Indian market, ensuring optimal utilization of resources, taking due care of the environment and maximising the value of stakeholders.
Mission of RCFL
The company is slowly and steadily moving towards its mission to grow the business excellence with a focus on maximising stakeholder value by manufacturing and selling fertilizers and chemicals in a reliable, ethical and socially responsible manner.
Products Manufactured by RCFL
The company produces 23 lac MT Urea, 6.5 lac MT Complex fertilizers and 1.6 lac MT of Industrial Chemicals every year. The following products are manufactured by the company:
- Fertilizers: Suphala, Ujwala Neem Coated Urea, Biola, Sujala, Microla
- Industrial Products: Methanol, Monomethylamine, Dimethylamine, Trimethylamine, Concentrated Nitric Acid, Strong Nitric Acid, etc.
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for Fertilizer Products and Industrial Products
Social Responsibility of the Company
The company ensures to share its profit with the society and help improve it in the following ways:
CSR and Sustainability Activities in Farming Community
- Farmer Training Centers
- Soil Testing Facilities
- IRDP Activities – Adoption of Villages
- Basic Need Development Programmes
- Public Health and Village Sanitation Programmes
- Agricultural Need Development Programmes
- Subsidiary Occupation Development Programme
- Farm Labour Training
- Social Forestry and Waste Land Development
- Youth and Women Development Programme
Social and Cultural activity Programme
- Drinking water supply to nearby villages
- Running of School
- Road repairs of villages
- Mid Day Meal Scheme
- Mobile Medical Van
- Khel khel mein
- RCF SUPER- 30
- Distribution of Sanitary Napkins
- Bio Toilets Installation
- Pathological laboratory at Chembur
- Contribution to Swach Bharat Abhiyaan
- Scholarship to SC/ST students