The Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) will be announced the recruitment of Management Trainees through the scores of GATE. Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering graduates should avail this opportunity and appear for GATE. A detailed advertisement about the recruitment will be released after the declaration of GATE Results. The complete details of the RCFL Recruitment through GATE 2019 including the dates, eligibility, application procedure, shortlisting and selection process can be checked from the article below.
RCFL Recruitment through GATE 2019
The recruitment for the post of Management Trainees will be done on the basis of score obtained in GATE. Candidates can apply online for GATE from its official website. Candidates can follow important dates for GATE and RCFL Recruitment 2019 Through GATE from the following table below:
|Dates for GATE|
|Commencement of online application||01 Sep 2018|
|Last date of online application||21 Sep 2018|
|Online exam||2, 3, 9, 10 Feb 2019|
|Announcement of Result||16 Mar 2019|
|Dates for RCFL Recruitment 2019 through GATE|
|RCFL application process begins from||Mar 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||To be notified|
|Interview dates||To be notified|
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian National
Age Limit: To be notified through the advertisement
Educational Qualification: Must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in the streams of following:
- Electrical & Instrumentation
Application Process for RCFL Recruitment through GATE 2019
- The applications will be available online at rcfltd.com.
- Interested candidates will be able to apply online at the company’s website, after the declaration of GATE Result.
- The candidates will be required to provide valid information such as Personal details, Educational Qualification Details, GATE score, etc in the online application.
- After filling in the details in the online application, candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Selection Process for RCFL recruitment 2019 through GATE
The candidate will be selected for the post of Management Trainee in Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) as per their performance in GATE, i..e, GATE scores.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) is a “Mini-Ratna” PSU. The company is a leading fertilizer and chemical manufacturing company with about 80% of its shares held by the Government of India. RCF has two operating units, one at Trombay in Mumbai and the other at Thal, Raigad district, about 100 KM from Mumbai. RCF is one of the earliest units set up in the country and it manufactures Urea, Complex Fertilizers, Bio-fertilizers, Micro-nutrients, 100 percent water-soluble fertilizers, soil conditioners and a wide range of Industrial Chemicals. The company is a household name in rural India with brands “Ujjwala” (urea) and “Suphala” (complex fertilizers) which carry a high brand share.
Leave a Reply