RPSC SI Result 2018– Rajasthan Public Service Commission (ROSC) has published the provisional candidates list through rosc.rajasthan.gov.in. RPSC has released the interview result for sub inspector. RPSC SI Result 2018 was announced on August 25, 2019. The Rajasthan Police SI Result was published on the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and can be checked from this page too. Candidates who appear in the Test / Physical Test / Interview will be able to check their result on the official website or on this page. The result of the RPSC Sub Inspector is declared in 3 phases. Online / Offline Examination Result, Physical Test Result and the last is the final result after the interview.
Latest: Provisional Candidate List for RPSC Sub Inspector Comb. Comp. Exam 2016 is now out. Check the direct link below.
RPSC SI Result 2018-2019
Candidates can check their Rajasthan Police SI result on the official website after the Competitive Examination. Physical Test and Interview. Direct link to check the RPSC SI Result 2018 are also posted on this page.
|Date of exam||07 Oct 2018|
|Date of Result||25 Aug 2019|
|Provisional Candidate List||08 Oct 2020|
RPSC SI Result 2018:
- Click here for Provisional Candidate List for Sub Inspector Comb. Comp. Exam – 2016.
- Click here to check Result Preamble (After Interview) For Sub Inspector Comb. Comp. Exam 2016.
- Click here to check the Result of RPSC SI 2018.
Candidates can get all the information related to RPSC SI Result 2018 on this page. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with this page to get the latest updates regarding Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Result.
Selection process consisting of :
- Candidates who will be shortlisted after the application process will have to appear in the competitive examination.
- Candidates who obtain 36% of marks in each paper and 40% in the aggregate, shall be deemed to have passed the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who will qualify the competitive exam will go for the second round, i.e, the Physical Test.
- In Physical Test, if the candidate fulfils all the requirement of the physical test then the candidates will be shortlisted for the last round.
- Last round will be the interview round, all the shortlisted candidates after the physical test will go for an interview.
The Commission shall not recommend candidates, who have secured less than 36% marks in interview and 45% marks in aggregate.Provided that the Commission may recommend women candidates, candidates belonging to the OBC, SBC, SC, ST, who though failing to obtain the minimum marks, are declared by Board to be suitable for appointment to the service with due regard to the maintenance of efficiency of administration, if the candidates secure 30% marks in interview and 40% marks in the aggregates.