|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
RPSC SI Result 2016 will be declared on the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Candidates who will appear in the Test / Physical Test / Interview will be able to check their result on the official website or on this page.
The result of the RPSC Sub Inspector will be declared in 3 phases. Online / Offline Examination Result, Physical Test Result and the last is the final result after the interview.
|Date of exam|
RPSC SI Result 2016
Candidates will be able to check their Rajasthan Police SI result on the official website after the Competitive Examination. Physical Test and Interview. Direct link to check the RPSC SI Result 2016 will also be posted on this page.
Check RPSC SI Result 2016 – Link to check the Result of RPSC SI will be available here once the result will be announced officially.
Candidates will get all the information related to RPSC SI Result 2016 on this page. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch with this page to get the latest updates regarding Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Result.
Selection process consisting of :
- Candidates who will be shortlisted after the application process will have to appear in the competitive examination.
- Candidates who obtain 36% of marks in each paper and 40% in the aggregate, shall be deemed to have passed the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who will qualify the competitive exam will go for the second round ,i.e, the Physical Test.
- In Physical Test, if the candidate fulfills all the requirement of the physical test then the candidates will be shortlisted for the last round.
- Last round will be the interview round, all the shortlisted candidates after the physical test will go for an interview.
The Commission shall not recommend candidates, who have secured less than 36% marks in interview and 45% marks in aggregate.Provided that the Commission may recommend women candidates, candidates belonging to the OBC, SBC, SC, ST, who though failing to obtain the minimum marks, are declared by Board to be suitable for appointment to the service with due regard to the maintenance of efficiency of administration, if the candidates secure 30% marks in interview and 40% marks in the aggregates.