RPSC SI 2021 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released RPSC SI Result 2021 at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The exam was conducted from September 13-15, 2021 in two shifts i.e. 10:00 am to 12:00 noon and 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Selected Candidates in the written exam are eligible for the Physical Efficiency Test. RPSC conducts written examinations for shortlisting & selection of candidates. This year, RPSC has announced 859 vacancies for RPSC SI recruitment 2021 Read this article for the complete details of RPSC SI 2021 including the notification download link, eligibility, application fee, syllabus etc.
Latest: RPSC SI Result 2021 out. Check here!
RPSC SI 2021
Interested candidates can apply online for RPSC Sub Inspector/Platoon Commander as per the given schedule. All the details related to Rajasthan Police SI is available on this page. So, candidates are advised to check all the details before applying online.
|RPSC SI Application Form||09 Feb 2021|
|Last date RPSC SI Online Application Form||10 Mar 2021|
|Editing of Online RPSC SI Application Form||10 days from the last date to apply|
|Admit Card||07 Sep 2021|
|Date of exam|
13 -15 Sep 2021
|Answer Key Release Date||11 Oct 2021|
|Result of Written Exam||24 Dec 2021|
|Date of Physical Efficiency Test||to be announced|
RPSC SI 2021 Latest News
December 24, 2021: RPSC SI Result 2021 released by Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Check here
September 14, 2021: RPSC SI Answer Key 2021 released by Utkarsh, Arjun, and Other Classes; Download Day and Shift Wise. Read More
RPSC SI 2021 Exam Date Revised
Press Note Regarding Scheme of Examination and Syllabus for Sub Inspector Comp. Exam 2021
RPSC SI Result 2021
The result for RPSC SI 2021 has been released for the written exam was conducted from September 13-15, 2021. Candidates can check the RPSC SI result through rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The Result for the written exam is released in PDF format. It contains the roll numbers and the names of the candidates who have successfully qualified for the written exam. Based on this, aspirants are shortlisted for the further stages. On concluding all the stages of the selection procedure, the commission releases a final result to determine the final selection of the candidates as sub-Inspector/ Platoon Commander.
RPSC SI Answer Key 2021
The RPSC releases the official answer key for RPSC SI written exam online at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Along with the RPSC SI answer key, the official body also publishes the RPSC SI question papers online. Candidates can refer to these answer keys to know the tentative scores for the exam. It is also advised to candidates preparing for the upcoming RPSC SI exam to keep the answer key and question paper with them. They can prepare for the upcoming RPSC SI exam with the help of these resources.
RPSC SI Qualifying Marks 2021
To qualify for the RPSC SDI written exam, candidates need to secure the minimum qualifying marks prescribed by RPSC. Check out the sectional as well as overall cut-off marks for RPSC SI below.
|Section -wise||36% marks (05% relaxation for SC/ ST)|
|Overall cut-off||40% marks in aggregate (05% relaxation for SC/ ST)|
RPSC SI Admit Card 2021
The RPSC SI admit card releases online at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Aspirants should keep their application number and password ready to log in and download the RPSC SI admit card. Take a printout of the same and carry it with the photo ID card to the centre. Aspirants can carry any one of the following IDs as identity proof PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, College ID etc.
RPSC SI Exam Pattern 2021
The exact exam pattern for RPSC SI is not available on the official notification. However, based on the previous year question papers and experts guidance, we have provided here the RPSC SI exam pattern 2021.
- Mode of exam – Online/ Offline
- Language – English and Hindi
- Type of questions – Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions – 100 question each paper
- Total marks – 200 marks each paper
- Marking scheme –
- + 2 for a Correct answer
- -1/3 marks of the questions for incorrect answer
Distribution of question
|General Hindi||2 Hours||200|
|GK & GS||2 Hours||200|
RPSC SI Syllabus 2021
The syllabus of the written test for the post of Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander is uploaded on the commission’s website i.e rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in as per schedule. Candidates can check out the syllabus as per previous year exams below.
RPSC SI Selection Process 2021
The selection for the Sub-Inspector/ Platoon Commander posts is based on three stages – Written exam, Physical Efficiency Test and Aptitude Test and Interview. Check the detailed RPSC SI Selection Process below.
- The RPSC written Competitive Exam for Rajasthan Police SI in Section I, II and V for the post of Platoon Commander in Section IV and VI is conducted at such places and time as prescribed by the commission.
- Aspirants have to obtain the the minimum qualifying marks in order to qualfy this stage.
- Candidates declared successful in the written exam are called for the Physical Efficiency round.
- The PET shall carry 100 marks.
- Those who secure minimum 50% marks in this round are declared physically fit.
Aptitude Test and Interview
- Aspirants qualifying both Written Test and PET round are called for Aptitude test and interview.
- This stage carries 50 marks.
- The Aptitude Test and interview stage is conducted by a Recruitment Board. Depending upon the candidate’s personality, suitability of the post, aptitude for the post, leadership qualities and other factors candidates are declared qualified.
- The marks so awarded shall be added to the written test by each such candidate.
RPSC SI Vacancy Details
A total of 859 vacancies are available for the posts of Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander. The vacancies are distributed across TSP and Non TSP categories. Check out the details below.
RPSC SI Application Form 2021
Candidates intending for RPSC SI recruitment 2021 have to apply online at the official website as per schedule. Candidates must pay the application fee and upload necessary documents in order to successfully apply online. Check out the step by step procedure below.
1st Step: Open the website sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
2nd Step: Now click on Register.
3rd Step: Fill up the registration form and submit to get the SSO ID and Password.
4th Step: Now click on Recruitment Portal.
5th Step: Click on the link for RPSC SI 2021.
6th Step: Proceed to fill up the application form by verifying AADHAR number, OTP etc.
7th Step: Deposit the application fee and generate a print out.
RPSC SI Application Fee
|Category||Fee (in Rs.)|
|General / OBC||350/-|
RPSC SI Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before applying, aspirants have to make sure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria.
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Police SI
- Must hold a Degree of any of the Universities or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age Limit for Rajasthan Police SI (As on January 01, 2022)
- Minimum age of the candidate – 20 years
- Maximum age of the candidate – 25 years
- SC/ ST/ Backward class/ OBC Male from Rajasthan – 05 years
- General Female/ Rajasthan state EWS Female – 05 years
- Rajasthan state SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC Female – 10 years
Rajasthan Police SI Physical Standards
- Male Candidates – 168 cm
- Female Candidates – 152 cm
- Chest (only for male)
- 81 cm without expansion
- 86 cm with expansion
- Weight (for Female) – 47.5 km
Category Wise Report for the RPSC SI 2016 Exam
- RPSC SI Advertisement 2016 Click Here for full notification.
- Corrigendum: Click here to check the corrigendum.
- RPSC SI 2016 Postponement Notice: RPSC SI 2016 Exam has been postponed. (Notified here)
Ans. The official website for RPSC SI is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
Ans. Candidates who have a graduation degree can apply for RPSC SI.
Ans. RPSC has announced 859 vacancies for RPSC SI 2021.
Ans. Candidates recruited as SI in RPSC gets salary with a pay scale of Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-.