RRB ALP CBT 2 Question Paper and Answer for 22 January Exam – Candidates who have appeared for the CBT stage 2 exam can check the answer key from this page. The answer key has been released at all the website of the RRBs. To download the answer key, candidates have to enter their user id and password. Check complete information related to RRB ALP CBT 2 Question Paper and Answer for 22 January 2019 to analyze your performance in the exam.
RRB ALP CBT 2 Question Paper and Answer Key
RRB ALP CBT 2 Question Paper and Answer Key Phase 1
RRB ALP CBT 2 Question Paper and Answer Key Phase 2
RRB ALP CBT 2 Question Paper and Answer Key Phase 3
RRB ALP CBT 2 Question Paper and Answer key dates
Candidates are advised to calculate the marks as per the marking scheme only to get the rough idea of the marks obtained. However, candidates should wait for the RRB ALP Result to know the exact marks secured. Check the important dates of the RRB ALP CBT 2 Question Paper and Answer Key from the table below.
|RRB ALP CBT 2 Question Paper for 22 January 2019||Dates|
|Examination Date||22 Jan 2019|
|Unofficial Question Paper and Answer Key date||On Exam day|
|RRB ALP CBT 2 Official Question paper and Answer Key Date||Feb 2019|
RRB ALP Answer Key: You can download RRB ALP Answer Key 2019 – From Here
How to Calculate Scores from RRB ALP CCBT 2 Answer Key
Candidates should calculate the marks as per the marking scheme to get the rough idea of marks. To get the roundabout of the scores, candidates can follow the steps listed below.
- 01 marks is going to be awarded for every correct answer.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3 of the mark is deducted from the total score.
- No marks will be deducted for the attempted question.
Candidates can get the estimate of marks by counting the number of right answers X 01 and Number of incorrect answers X 1/3. With the help of this, candidates get to know about the marks obtained in the exam.
RRB ALP CBT 2 Examination Pattern
RRB ALP CBT 2 is a two-part examination. Here is the examination Pattern
- There are 100 questions in total
- The time limit is 90 minutes
- Questions will come from four sections- Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Basic Science and Engineering and General Awareness on Current Affairs.
- There is a Negative Marking of 1/3 for each incorrect answer.
- There are 75 Questions in Total
- The total duration given is 60 minutes.
- Questions will come as per the trade choice of a candidate and from the syllabus prescribed by DGET.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer.
RRB ALP CBT 2 Question Paper with Answer-Download Here
The RRB ALP CBT 2 Part A Paper for 22 January is given below. The question paper and Answer key is based upon a candidate’s memory.
Advantages of Unofficial Question Paper
While, the unofficial Question Paper may have its flaws, there are certain advantages to it. The Question Paper is made upon the reliance on candidate’s memory, so the accuracy can be an issue but it still gives us an idea about what questions were involved. Following are some of the advantages of the Unofficial Question Paper
- Examination Pattern- One can discern the Examination pattern and get an idea of how the paper was made.
- Help in preparation- Candidates, who have their exam in the subsequent days get an idea of how to prepare for their respective exams. They can learn the flow of questions and prepare accordingly.
- Know the Difficulty level- We can know the difficulty level of the exam and determine the number of marks candidates are likely to score.
RRB ALP CBT 2 Answer Key
The RRB ALP CBT 2 Answer Key will be published online. Along with the RRB ALP CBT 2 Answer Key, a candidate will also be able to check the responses given during the exam. Through the RRB ALP Answer Key and checking the responses, a candidate can predict the marks. The RRB ALP CBT 2 Answer Key can be accessed through the login link, where a candidate needs to insert the Registration Number and the Date of Birth. The RRB ALP CBT 2 Answer Key will be released both unofficially and offciallly. RRB will also release the Response Sheet of a candidate along with the Answer Key. With the help of the response sheet and the Answer Key, a candidate can calculate the number of marks.
RRB ALP Answer Key