RRB Group D Question Paper 2018 – Candidates looking for RRB Group D 2018 Question Paper can get it from this page. Candidates can use the memory base question paper and answer key to evaluate their performance in the exam. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will also release RRB Group D Question Paper with answers. The official question paper will be available at indianrailways.gov.in. To download RRB Question Paper, the candidates will have to enter user id and date of birth. Check more details on RRB Group D Question Paper 2018 from this page.
Download Here RRB Group D Question Paper PDF for Free
Candidates who wish to download RRB Group D Question Paper with Answer in a PDF format can do so from here:
How To Get Question Paper RRB Group D Question paper 2018
Candidates can follow the simple steps below to download RRB Group D Question Paper 2018:
- Step 1: Click on the link available in the table above.
- Step 2: You will redirected to a new page.
- Step 3: There candidates will get the answer key and RRB Group D question paper.
- Step 4: Check and download it.
Significance of RRB Group D Question Paper
The RRB Group D Question Paper of the previous years plays a very important role in the preparation of the exam. With the help of the question paper, candidates will get to know about the type of question questions before attempting. It will be easier to develop a strategy for the examination. By analysing the RRB Group D previous year question papers, candidates can know what they have to study and what they can safely leave. The above-mentioned strategies make the preparation easy and quick.
Structure of RRB Group D Question Paper 2018
The structure of RRB Group D Question Paper 2018 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
- There will be a total of 100 Questions with a duration of 90 minutes.
- Each question consists of 4 Options from which a candidate has to select the correct one.
- After attempting all the questions, the candidate has to submit the test.
RRB Group D Mock Test
Candidates appearing for RRB Group D Exam can use the free mock tests for exam preparation. Aglasem is providing the students the free mock tests facility for RRB Group D exam preparation. The questions provided in the Group D mock test are prepared on the basis of the railway Group D previous year questions and the difficulty level is set as per it. The links are given below, candidates can check for the same.
|Mock Test||Link to open mock test|
|RRB Group D Mock Test in English||Click Here|
|RRB Group D Mock Test in HIndi||Click Here|
Exam Pattern and marking scheme
The RRB Group D is conducted by the railway recruitment board for candidates willing to work with Indian railways, here we were talking about question paper for RRB Group D Question paper 2018, hence it is important to discuss the question type and pattern.
Examination stages: The RRB Group D examination has two stages the first being a computer-based test (CBT), the candidates who qualify CBT will have to take the second stage of examination that is physical efficiency test(PET).
- CBT: candidates who will appear for the computer-based test round should know that the test comprises of 100 question that has to be solved within 90 minutes.
- There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in the CBT. 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for the wrong answer.
- PTE: Candidate who qualifies the CBT round will be then called for the PTE which is mandatory form both male and female candidates.
- For candidates with a disability the PTE is exempted but only if they qualify the medical examination prescribed for the person with a disability as per the railway recruitment board he/she will be selected.
About the Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board organised the recruitment of various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix for the vacancies in various units of Indian Railways. There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates qualified in the CBT shall have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET) followed by the Document Verification. Marks will be normalized in the CBT. Selected candidates have to execute Security and/or Indemnity Bond wherever necessary.
Scale of pay: Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹18000/- plus other allowance admissible at that time.