RRB Paramedical Login 2019 is very important for the candidates who have taken part in the recruitment process of the RRB Staff Nurse 2019. The login details can only be generated if the candidate has filled the application form. The login credentials for each candidate is unique in nature. Some of the uses of the RRB Staff Nurse Login 2019 are application modification, check scorecard, download admit card, view answer key, etc. The candidates can also retrieve the login details in case he or she has forgotten the same. Check in detail about RRB Paramedical Login 2019 from this page.
Functions of RRB Paramedical Login 2019
Through the RRB Paramedical Login 2019, the students can do the following activities listed below.
- Make changes in the application form
- Check the status of filled application form
- Know the exam date, city, and batch of the exam
- Download the admit card as it is available over login
- Get access to the answer key
- File objections for the answer key
- View the scorecard etc.
How to Use RRB Paramedical Login 2019
For the students, the login link is there at the official websites of the RRB. In order to do login, candidates need to enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Visit any of the zonal websites for which the candidate has filled the application form of RRB Paramedical 2019.
- Now, enter the login credentials such as registration number, date of birth and captcha. Then, click on the “Login” button.
- After entering the details, use the login as per the candidate wants too.
Forgot RRB Paramedical Login Details 2019?
The login credentials are important for the candidates until the time the completion of the entire recruitment process. Candidates must keep the login details safely. The board gives an option to the candidates to retrieve the registration number and password in case he or she has forgotten.
- The railway board also sends the login details on the contact details of the candidate. Students must make sure that they keep the SMS as well as E-mail carefully with them.
As of now, there is no option given to the candidates to retrieve the login details. So, one must keep the login credentials safely. Keep visiting this page for more updates.
Significance of RRB Paramedical Login 2019
The login is used throughout the recruitment process of RRB Paramedical 2019. To know in detail, the importance of the login, check the points given below.
- Application Form Correction: Candidates can use the login if they wish to make changes in the application form. Applicants cannot make changes in the zone, registration number, e-mail id, and mobile number. Rest all the information can be edited.
- Application Form Status: The RRB Paramedical application status 2019 is available only over login. Through it, candidates get to know that they are eligible to take part in the recruitment process or not.
- Admit Card: The board releases the admit card at login for which candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth. Only those candidates are eligible to get the admit card whose application form status is positive. On the exam day, it is compulsory for the candidates to carry the admit card along with valid id proof and passport size photograph.
- SC / ST Travel Pass: RRB releases the travel pass over login for the candidates belonging to SC or ST category. Candidates who do not have the login details cannot get access to the travel pass. By this, reserved category students can travel free of cost during the entire recruitment process through a sleeper class train.
- Answer Key: To download the answer key, candidates need to enter the login credentials. Candidates can only file the grievances against the answer key if he or she has the login details.
- Result: Students can check the scorecard over login. With the help of scorecard only, candidates get to know whether he or she is eligible for further stages or not.
About RRB Paramedical Recruitment
The RRB Paramedical recruitment 2019 is open for 1937 vacancies. The vacancies which come under paramedical are Staff Nurse, Dietician, Dental Hygienist, Dialysis Technician, ECG Technician, Lady Health Visitor, Speech Therapist, Radiographer, etc. The shortlisting of the candidates is on the basis of two stages, computer-based test followed by the document verification. After passing the medical exam, the candidate is eligible for the final appointment. The medical exam checks that the candidate is fit to carry out the duties for the post or not.