RRB Paramedical Selection Process 2019 – It is important for the candidates to know the stages involved in the recruitment process RRB Paramedical 2019. The selection process of RRB Paramedical 2019 involves two stages CBT and document verification. The final appointment of the candidates is done after passing the medical exam by the railway administration. The number of vacancies under RRB Paramedical 2019 is 1937 for the posts like Staff Nurse, Dietician, Dental Hygienist, Dialysis Technician, ECG Technician, Lady Health Visitor, Speech Therapist, Radiographer, etc. To know in detail about RRB Paramedical Selection Process 2019 refer to this page.
RRB Paramedical Selection Process 2019
The first round is a computer-based test which is a screening test. Candidates obtaining the cut off marks in the CBT round will be called for the document verification. Check the important dates of the RRB Paramedical Selection Process 2019 by referring to the table below.
|RRB Paramedical Selection Process 2019||Dates|
|CBT Exam Dates||2nd week of July 2019|
|Result Declaration of CBT||To Be Announced!!|
|Document Verification starts from||To Be Announced!!|
Selection Process for RRB Paramedical 2019
In order to be recruited for the posts which come under RRB Paramedical 2019, candidates are required to undergo 2 stages:
In the computer-based test, the aptitude of the candidate is tested. Students who are going to secure the minimum qualifying marks in the CBT will appear for the round of document verification. Candidates who will make their names to the final merit list are going to undergo the process of document verification. The final appointment of the candidates is done after passing the medical exam conducting by the railway administration.
RRB Paramedical Computer Based Test (CBT) 2019
The first stage of the RRB Paramedical recruitment 2019 is Computer Based Test. It will be conducted in online mode only. The admit card for the CBT is issued to the candidates 10 days before the exam. To know the exam pattern in detail, check the pointers given below.
Type of questions – The questions will be Multiple Choice Based in which four alternatives will be given in each question.
Duration of exam – Candidates will get 90 minutes for the CBT. PwD category will get 120 minutes for the test.
Number of questions – In the CBT exam there are going to be 100 questions.
Subjects – The question in the CBT will be pertaining to General Awareness, General Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Science and Professional Ability.
Marking Scheme – Candidates will be awarded 1 marks for every correct answer. 1/3rd marks will be deducted from the total score for every incorrect answer.
To be familiar with the number of questions from each section, refer to the table below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Per Section|
|General Mathematics, General Intelligence, and Reasoning||10||10|
RRB Paramedical Cut-off Marks for CBT 2019
To be eligible for the round of document verification, candidates must obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the CBT. The cutoff marks are different for each category. Refer to the table below to know the minimum qualifying percentage marks.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
|UR and EWS||40%|
|OBC / SC||30%|
PwD category is eligible to get a relaxation of 2% in the marks obtained in CBT.
RRB Paramedical Document Verification (DV) 2019
The candidates who will clear the CBT round successfully will be called for the round of document verification. In case 2 or more candidates obtain equal marks then, there will be a tie resolving criteria. Candidate of older age will be given preference over the younger one. Candidates eligible for this round will have to produce the relevant documents on the allotted date, time and venue. On the day of document verification, candidates have to carry original as well as two sets of self-attested photocopies of the documents. Here is the list of the documents which candidates need to bring on the document verification day.
- Matriculation / High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate (As Date of Birth Proof)
- Matriculation / High School Exam Marksheets (Academic Proof)
- Diploma / Degree Certificate (As Applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate for EWS category to Waive Exam Fee
- Minority community Document on a Non-judicial Stamp Paper
- Self-declaration and Discharge certificate by Ex-servicemen
- J & K domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Legal document in case of a name change
- Self-Certification by the Transgender candidates
- Receipt or Pay-in-slip if payment is done through offline mode
- Medical Certificate for PWD Category candidates
- Eligibility certificate issued by Government of India
- Death certificate (In case of widow proving that the candidate has not remarried)
- Decree of divorce / judicial separation issued by the court stating that the candidate has not remarried
- NOC (No-objection Certificate) issued by serving employees / Ex-Servicemen or Defence Personnel.
Medical Examination for RRB Paramedical 2019
The final selection of the candidates is done after passing the medical exam. Eligible candidates are going to be called at the railway hospitals. The medical standards for the post which come under Paramedical ranges from “B1 to C2” category. Those candidates who wear glasses, or have a flat foot, knock knee, squint eyes, color blindness, and other bodily defects will not be eligible for the final appointment. It is mandatory for the candidates to clear this round to be eligible for the appointment of the post. Candidates can check the medical standards for the posts under RRB Paramedical 2019.
- B-1: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual Standards-Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses should not be more than 4D). Near Vision: Sn.0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses while reading or doing any close work and must pass the test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision & Night Vision.
- C-1: Physically fit in all respects. Visual Standards-Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or doing some close work.
- C-2: Physically fit in all aspects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/12, Nil with or without specs. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6 combined with or without glasses while reading or doing any other work.