RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018-19 – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) released the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Result 2019 along with the fial answer key at the official website i.e rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The RSMSSB Examination was conducted from March 23 to 26, 2019. The application process was started from May 17, 2018, and it was last till June 15, 2018. The RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018-19 will be done to the various post of Junior Instructor for total 402 vacancies. Candidates who are going to participate in the Rajasthan RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for Junior Instructor posts can check all the details regarding the Application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process etc from below.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018-19
The candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of the written examination, document verification etc. For more information regarding RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018-19 check the schedule given below.
|RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018-19||Important Dates|
|Online submission of application starts||17 May 2018|
|Last date to register for RSMSSB Junior Instructor 2016||15 Jun 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||18 Mar 2019|
|Exam Date||23 to 26 Mar 2019|
|Answer Key||17 Jun 2019|
|Result||08 Aug 2019|
Detailed RSMSSB Junior Instructor Schedule
|Name of Posts||Exam Date||Exam Time|
|Junior Instructor (Fitter)||23 Mar 2019||From 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm|
|Junior Instructor (Electrician)||24 Mar 2019||From 09:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Junior Instructor (Computer Operator & Programming Asst.)||24 Mar 2019||From 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm|
|Financial Investigator (Industry Department)||25 Mar 2019||From 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm|
|Junior Instructor (Welder)||26 Mar 2019||From 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm|
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Result 2018-19
After releasing of the final RSMSSB Junior Instructor Answer Key 2018-19, the result has been declared. The result has been declared on the official website. The result is in the form pdf and it contains the name and roll number of the qualified candidates. The result is purely based on the performance of the candidates in the examination.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Answer Key 2018-19
After the successful conduction of the examination answer key has been released. From the answer key candidates can estimate their scores and can also predict the chance of qualifying the examination. Answer key is made available on the official website. The final RSMSSB Junior Instructor Answer Key 2018-19 will be considered for calculating the marks of the candidates.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19
Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Instructor Admit Card 2018-19 (Advt No. 06/2016) released on the official website. The candidates who have filled the form on time for those only admit card has been issued. The admit card is containing the candidates name, exam name, roll number, application number, gender, exam timing etc. On the day of the examination candidates have to carry a hard copy of the admit card and one valid photo id proof.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Application Form 2018-19
Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Instructor Application Form 2016 available on the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB). Interested candidates can apply online as per the schedule. Direct link to fill the application from is also be posted on this page. Candidates are advised to fill the RSMSSB application before the last date of the submission of the application form.
RSMSSB Application Fee
- General & BC (Creamy layer)/ Special BC category – Rs. 650/-
- Non-Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 450/-
- SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 350/-
Specification for Photograph & Signature
- Applicant should upload the latest color photo (up to 6 months old) and should not upload mobile or self-composed photo
- JPEG photo should be a minimum pixel of 240 * 320 sizes and a maximum of 480 * 640 sizes (0.3 megapixels)
- The size of file should be in between 50 KB to 100 KB.
- At the time of examination, photo of applicant should match with the photo in the entry form, otherwise candidate can be disqualified.
- On a white paper (A4 size) at 7 cm width and 2 cm in height, applicant can sign within a rectangular box using a black or dark blue pen.
- Only JPEG format will be accepted.
- The minimum pixel for JPEG should be 280 * 80 and maximum pixel should be 560*160.
- The size of file should be in between 20 KB to 50 KB.
Application Process Over!
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancy Details
From below candidates can check the RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancy Details. For total 402 vacacies, the recruitment will be done.
|Junior Instructor(Computer Operator
and Programming Assistant (COPA)
|Junior Instructor(Mechanic Diesel
|Junior Instructor (Refrigeration &
|Junior Instructor(Workshop Calculation
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
From below candidates can check the detailed eligibility criteria of RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018-19.
Age Limit : Candidate age should be in between 20 years to 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable 05 years for Male candidate who belong to SC/ ST & OBC and 10 years for Female candidate who belong to SC/ ST & OBC category.
Education Qualification : Candidate should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for Junior Instructor vacancy of RSMSSB Recruitment :
- For Post 1 : Candidate should have posses Secondary Class Certificated from 10+ 2 scheme or Secondary from old Scheme from any State / Central recognized board. Candidate should have done three year
- For 2 to 9 : Candidate should have posses Secondary Class Passing Certificate with old Scheme (with Subjects Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry) or Secondary class Certificate from 10+2 New Scheme from State/ Central recognized board and Technical / Engineer Diploma in Concerned subject.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor 2018-19 Exam Pattern
Before appearing in the examination candidates should have the knowledge about the examination pattern. From the exam pattern, candidates got to know about the examination mode, timing, subject name, marking scheme etc. Check the detailed exam pattern of RSMSSB Junior Instructor 2018-19 from below.
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Types of Question: Objective Types Question
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 01 marks will be awarded
- Duration of Exam: 03 hours
|Exam Details||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part A (Questions Depend on the field for which you have applied)||100||100|
|Part B -General Knowledge (Rajasthan History, Geography, Art, Sanskrit, Traditional Literary||50||50|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: The candidates who will obtain minimum 40% marks in the examination those will be considered as qualified candidates.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor 2018-19 Examination Syllabus
Before starting the preparation of the examination candidates first go through the syllabus. this helps the candidates to know about the subject and topics name from which the question will be asked. In the syllabus post wise exam pattern has been also provided. For knowing about the detailed examination syllabus of RSMSSB Junior Instructor 2018-19 click at the link provided below.
Official Website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
For more Information regarding RSMSSB Junior Instructor Recruitment 2018-19 Download Advertisement.