RVUNL Recruitment 2021 – Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam LTD (RVUNL) has released the application form for RVUNL Recruitment 2021. Candidates can submit the applications on or before the last date which is March 16, 2021 through energy.rajasthan.gov.in. Moreover, the conducting body has announced 1075 vacancies for recruitment. The posts that are advertised are of Accounts Officers and Personnel Officers, Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers-I, Junior Chemists & Informatics Assistants. Candidates are shortlisted for these posts on the basis of the online exam and DV round. Read complete detail on RVUNL Recruitment 2021, exam pattern, syllabus and others below.
Latest: The application form for RVUVL Recruitment 2021 is now available.
RVUNL Recruitment 2021
Aspirants can check the important dates for the RVUNL Recruitment 2021 from the table below.
|Start of online applications||24 Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply||16 Mar 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Answer Key release date||To be announced|
|result declaration||To be announced|
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 Notification
The conducting body has released a separate notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officers and Personnel Officers, Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers-I, Junior Chemists & Informatics Assistants. Refer to the snapshots below to download the respective advertisements.
Accounts Officer and Personnel Officer
Junior Engineer-I, Junior Chemist and Informatics Assistant
RVUNL 2021 Vacancies
Aspirants can refer to the table below to know about the posts wise distribution of vacancies. To get the details of departmental post-wise distribution of vacancies, aspirants can refer to the notification.
|Accounts Officers and Personnel Officers||17|
|Junior Engineers-I, Junior Chemists & Informatics Assistants||1019|
RVUVL 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, check out the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts here.
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification|
|Accounts Officer||CA/ICWA (CMA)|
MBA of minimum two (2) years’ or equivalent with 60% marks
M.Com. of minimum two (2) years’ with 60% marks
|Personnel Officer||Graduation Degree with 55% marks along with|
– Master Degree in Social Works or MBA or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management Industrial Relations of minimum two (2) years’ duration.
– Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws/ Labour Welfare & Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management (or Development)/ Industrial Relations
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Information Technology/ Control an Instrumentation/ Communication/ Fire and Safety)||Must have a full-time Graduation degree in a relevant field|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Fire and Safety/ Control and Instrumentation/ Communication)||Must have full-time four years graduation degree in relevant field|
|Junior Chemist||Must have two years full time post-graduation degree in Chemist |
Full time graduation in Chemical Engineering
|Informatics Assistant||Graduation degree Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics/ Computer Applications/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology|
Full time Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications
Graduation with “O” or Higher Level Certificate course
RVUNL Recruitment Application Form 2021
The application procedure for RVUNL recruitment takes place online. Candidates willing to apply for the advertised posts can visit the website. Here are brief steps on who to submit RVUNL Recruitment 2021 application form.
- Go to the official website, energy.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the website, candidates will get the direct link to register for the recruitment.
- After clicking on the link, applicants are directed to IBPS application portal. Click on the new registration button to register.
- Enter the details as asked and proceed to upload the necessary documents.
- Thereafter, candidates have to pay the requisite fees.
|UR (Gen)/EWS (annual income of family is Rs. 2.50 lakh or more)||Rs. 1600/-|
|UR (Gen)/EWS (annual income of family is less|
than Rs.2.50 lakh)/SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWBD(PH)
RVUNL Recruitment Exam Centre 2021
Check out the examination centres for the RVUVL Accounts Officers and Personnel Officers, Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers-I, Junior Chemists & Informatics Assistants Recruitment below.
For Accounts Officers and Personnel Officers
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Abu Road, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur,|
Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Sriganganagar, Udaipur
For Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers-I, Junior Chemists & Informatics Assistants
|Rajasthan||Abu Road, Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, |
Kota, Sikar, Sriganganagar, Udaipur
|Delhi NCR||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gr.Noida, Gurgaon, |
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Anand, Rajkot, |
|Maharashtra||Nagpur, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai|
|Madhya Pradesh||Gwalior, Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain|
RVUNL Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates who are appearing for the exam this year, can refer to the exam pattern for the same below. It will help them to understand what type of questions are asked in the exam.
- Mode of exam: Online mode
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration of exam: 02 hours
- Weightage: Part A (60%) and are B (40%)
- Language of exam: Bilingual
- Level of exam: Paper A is of graduation level and Part B of Class 10th
RVUNL 2021 Syllabus
Refer to the post wise syllabus for RVUNL Recruitment below.
For Accounts Officers
|Part A||– Corporate Accounting|
– Income Tax
– Cost Accounting
– Theory and Practice of Auditing
– Management Accounting, Cost and Management Audit,
Advanced Cost Accounting, Taxation Law and Practice,
Computer Application in Accounting, Advanced Financial Accounting.
|Part B||– Reasoning & Mental Ability|
– General Knowledge & Everyday Science
– Hindi General
– English General
For Personnel Officers
- Part A
- The Constitution of India
- The Industrial Dispute Act, 1947.
- The Factories Act, 1948.
- Trade Unions Act, 1926.
- Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946.
- The Contract Labour (Regulations and Abolition) Act, 1970
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972.
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936.
- Minimum Wages Act,1948
- Employees’ Provident Fund and Misc. Provisions Act., 1952
- The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
- Employee’s Compensation Act, 1923.
- Part B
- Reasoning & Mental Ability
- General Knowledge & Everyday Science
- Hindi General
- English General
For Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist and Assistant Engineer
- Part A – Standard and syllabus for Part A of the exam are of Degree level in the relevant engineering field.
- Part B – Reasoning & Mental Ability, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Everyday Science, Hindi General and English General
For Informatics Assistant
- Part A
- Data Interpretation, Major development in the field of Information Technology, Data Sufficiency.
- Overview of the Computer System including input-output devices, pointing devices, and scanner.
- Introduction to Operating System, Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet Software (MS-Excel), Presentation Software (MS Power Point), DBMS Software (MA-Access).
- Representation of Data (Digital versus Analog, Number System – Decimal, Binary & Hexadecimal), Introduction to Data Processing, Concepts of files and its types.
- Security, Protecting Computer Systems from viruses & malicious attacks, Introduction to Firewalls and its utility, Backup & Restoring data.
- Algorithms for Problem Solving, Introduction to C Language, Principles and Programming Techniques, Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages, introduction of Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) concept.
- Introduction of Internet Technology and Protocol. Introduction to online & offline messaging. LAN, MAN, WAN, Search Service/ Engines. World Wide Web Browsers, Web publishing, Creation & maintenance of Websites, HTML, Interactivity Tools, Multimedia and Graphics, Voice Mail and Video Conferencing, Introduction to e-Commerce.
- Part B
- Reasoning & Mental Ability, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Everyday Science, Hindi General and English General
RVUNL Admit Card 2021
The call letter for the RVUNL Recruitment 2021 releases a few days before the exam online at energy.rajasthan.gov.in. The information regarding the admit card release is sent to the registered email address/ mobile number. Once candidates receive the intimation, they can download the admit card using the registration number and password/ date of birth. Candidates have to affix a photograph on the call letter and carry it to the exam centre. With that, they also have to carry a photo identity proof for verification.
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 Result
Aspirants can check the RVUNL Recruitment result online at energy.rajasthan.gov.in. The result releases in the merit list format in which the roll number of the shortlisted candidates is available. Other than that, the conducting body also exercises the normalization method to equalize the scores. As we know the exam might take place in more than one session, the result is determined by normalization.
In case more than one candidate secures equal marks, then their date of birth is the deciding factor to determine the merit list. The elder candidate is placed higher on the merit list.
Selection Procedure for RVUNL Recruitment 2021
The selection procedure for the RVUVL Recruitment 2021 includes two stages –
- Online Test
- Typing Test (only for Junior Chemist)
- Document verification
The first stage is the online test for which the exam pattern is already shared above. On qualifying for the exam, candidates are called for the document verification round. As per the notice, there will not interview with shortlisted candidates for the posts.
|Notification for Accounts Officers and Personnel Officers||Click here|
|Notification for Assistant Engineers||Click here|
|Notification for Junior Engineers-I, Junior Chemists|
& Informatics Assistants
Ans. RVUNL has advertised 1075 vacancies for the post of Accounts Officers and Personnel Officers, Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers-I, Junior Chemists & Informatics Assistants.
Ans. Applicants who are appearing for Personnel Officer post have to take online exam and DV round.
Ans. No. The conducting body does not deduct any marks for incorrect answers.
Leave a Reply