RVUNL Result 2017 is displayed on the official website of the RVUNL. Candidates who appeared in the online test can check their result on the official website of the RVUNL or on this page.
|Posts||Date of Exam|
|Assistant Engineer||22 Nov 2016 – Result announced on 15 Dec 2016|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||29 Dec 2016 – Result announced on 15 Jul 2017|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical/C&I/Civil/F&S) &|
|30 Dec 2016 – Result announced on 15 Jul 2017|
RVUNL Result 2017
Candidates who appeared in the online test can check their result on the official website. Candidates who qualify the online test will go for the document verification. Direct link to check the RVUNL Result 2017 is also posted on this page.
Result has been announced for the post of Junior Engineer & Junior Chemist
List of selected candidates called for Documents Verification for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil /C&I /F&S/ Elect /Mech) and Junior Chemist
|Sno||Company Name||Jr. Engineer||Jr. Chemist|
Download call letter for Documents Verification
Result for the post of Assistant Engineer (Elect./Mech./ Civil /C&I /F&S)
List of candidates called for Documents verification for the post of Assistant Engineer (Elect. / Mech. / Civil / C&I / F&S)
|S.No.||Company Name||List of candidates|
|Click here for Login to view Marks|
|1||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.||Download|
|2||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd.||Download|
|3||Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.||Download|
|4||Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.||Download|
|5||Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.||Download|
The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure :
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores.
- Scores are reported with decimal points upto two digits.
For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
DV Call Letter has been announced for the post of Assistant Engineer (Elect./Mech./ Civil /C&I /F&S). Click here to download DV Call Letter.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the online test.
1. Online Test
The question paper shall be of maximum 100 marks, consisting of Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice Options- MCQ).
The scores of online exam are obtained by adopting the following procedure :
(i) Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in the objective test is considered for arriving at the ‘Corrected Score’ after applying penalty for wrong answers.
(ii) The ‘Corrected Scores’ so obtained by candidates are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the ‘Equated Scores’. Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
(iii) Scores on total is calculated with decimal point upto two digits.
2. Document verification
It shall be mandatory for the candidates to appear with the following original documents alongwith one set of self-attested photostat copy of the same on the date intimated for the purpose before the Committee, for verification of his/her original documents :
- System generated printout of application with candidate’s scanned photograph and signature.
- Printout of the E-Receipt of fee deposited;
- Degree/ Provisional Degree issued by the University or a Certificate issued by the Institute from where such qualification is acquired by him/ her in support of acquiring the requisite qualification.
- Mark-sheet of all years/ semesters issued by the University.
- Certificate/ Marks-sheet of Secondary School Exam in which ‘Date of Birth’ of the candidate is indicated.
- Certificate of SC /ST or BC/SBC of non-creamy layer, as the case may be, issued by the concerned Competent Authority of Rajasthan state only (if applicable).
- In case of Physically Handicapped candidates (Persons With Disability), Medical Certificate (indicating type & percentage of disability) issued by the concerned Competent Authority
- Marriage Registration Certificate issued by the concerned Competent Authority or Affidavit (if married)
- In case of a widow, death certificate of her husband issued by the Competent Authority
- In case of Divorcee, decree or certificate issued by the court granting divorce
- In case of married candidates, an affidavit clearly indicating name and date of birth of all children, including adopted and step children or an affidavit, if having no children on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.50 /-
- Certificate of good character from the competent authority of the University or Institute where last educated and two certificates written not more than six months prior to the last date prescribed for filling-up the application, from two responsible persons not connected with his School or Institute or University and not related to him.
- Employment Certificate, if the candidate is an existing employee of RVUN.
- Candidates already employed with Government departments/PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the employer at the time of joining service, if offered appointment; and
- Any other document, as may be intimated.