|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
SBI PO 2016 Descriptive Paper will be conducted in the Online Mode as per the Notification released by the State Bank of India. The Format of the Descriptive Paper is also updated by the SBI and it will be available when the exam notification will be released. Candidates have to qualify the Descriptive Paper Cutoff to qualify the minimum requirement of this exam. In this post, we have provided the Preparation Tips as well as other important details that the Candidates must know who want to appear in the exam.
SBI PO 2016 Descriptive Paper
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
Descriptive Paper of SBI PO 2016 – Exam Pattern
Key points regarding SBI PO 2016 Descriptive Paper
- Duration – 30 minutes
- Maximum marks – 50
- Test – Test of English language consisting of Lettr Writing and Essay
- Evaluation – Descriptive tests of those candidates will be evaluated who obtain qualifying marks in objective test and are placed adequately high in merit as per objective test.
The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in Objective Test
The SBI PO Descriptive Paper is divided into 2 sections i.e. Essay Writing and Letter Writing.
The Total duration to solve the exam will be 30 minutes.
The Total Marks of the exam will be 50 marks.
The Mode of this entrance exam will be Online.
SBI PO Descriptive Paper 2016 –Importance
The Descriptive Paper of SBI PO 2016 is conducted by the State Bank of India for the candidates. This exam is conducted to check the ability of the candidates. Check the more details about the Importance of the exam here:
- Candidates who want to provide the services in the Banking Industry then they must have good Communication, Written and Spoken English skills in order to deal with customers and other Bank Officials.
- Sometimes Banking Personnel needs to write the Letters, Prepare the Presentation or the reports for the Higher Authority or their juniors so they must be strong in the English Language.
- The Banking Industry also deals with their Foreign Customers so that the Banking Professionals must have the Capability to handle the Foreign Customers also.
- Candidates who will qualify the Cutoff of the Objective exam but do not qualify the Cutoff of the descriptive exam then he/she will not be considered as the Qualified Candidate.
- Candidates who will have the fewer marks than the Cutoff Score in the Descriptive Exam of SBI PO 2016 will be considered as the Disqualified.
SBI PO 2016 Descriptive Paper – Preparation Tips
As the Descriptive exam will be focused on the Essay Writing and Letter Writing so the Candidates should follow the easy and precise preparation tips available here. The Preparation Tips available here are prepared by the Experts after taking the Review of the Candidates who have qualified the exam. The details of the Preparation Tips are as follows:
- The Section of Essay Writing will be focused on the Current Topics so the Candidates should be keeping updated by daily reading of the News Paper or watching News Channels.
- The Essay Writing will display the Capability of the Candidates in writing their Idea in the precise and standard format.
- Candidates should read the Sample Books available on the Essay Writing Tips and discussions of the Current Topics to get the in-depth details of the Current Topics.
- The Section of the letter Writing will be dependent upon the Topic i.e. Formal Letter or Informal Letter. Formal Letter writing has the Standard Length and Format and Informal Letter do not have any standard Format and have the more flexibility than the Formal Letters.
- The Standard Format of the Letter Writing will have the sections i.e. Address, Date, Subject, Salutation, Introductory Paragraph, Signoff and Name of the Author etc.
- Candidates should write the Letter or Essay while keeping the Subject in Mind. The Exam should be completed within the prescribed Time period with the defined count of words.
- The letter or Essay of the Candidates should revolve around the subject; there is no need to write the extra material that will be wastage of the time only.
SBI PO Descriptive Paper 2016 –Previous Year Essay Writing Topics
How useful is Aadhar Card?
Security of Women in Workplace, an Increasing Cause of Concern.
Pros and Cons of Inflation
Does providing the Educational Loans help in empowering Employment to Youth.
Impact of unearthing of Black Money on Indian Economy
SBI PO 2016 Descriptive Paper – Previous Year Letter Writing Topics
Letter to the Bank Manager for the extension in Joining Date
Letter to your Brother on indicating him on why you want to make career in Banking
Letter to the Bank Manager in Apologizing in the payment of monthly EMI.
Write a Letter to the Manager of the Firm to increase the Credit Amount of the loan taken.
Letter to your younger sibling explaining the importance of saving money.