APSET Hall Ticket 2019 is released by Andhra University at apset.net.in in. To download APSET admit card, login with email ID, password and secuity key. Admit card will not be sent by post. APSET 2019 is scheduled to take place on October 20, 2019. Candidates must take printout of APSET hall ticket along with other requisite documents to exam center on day of exam. Get here complete details of APSET Hall Ticket 2019 such as date, how to download, and other important information.
Latest: APSET 2019 result is out now!
APSET Hall Ticket 2019
APSET Hall Ticket 2019 is issued in online mode only. Candidates do not get it by post or any other means. Hence, it is their (your) responsibility to visit this page or official website as per the following schedule and download the admit card.
|APSET 2019||Important Date|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs 5000||03 Oct 2019|
|Issuance of APSET hall ticket 2019 (expected)||11 Oct 2019|
|APSET 2019 exam date||20 Oct 2019|
Download here: Click here to download the admit card of APSET 2019.
APSET Hall Ticket 2019 Download Requirements
Now that you are here to download admit card for your exam, you should know all that is needed to download it. Pre-requisites are
- Any electronic device such as mobile, laptop, tablet, computer with internet and browser
- Your email ID that you used to register for APSET 2019
- Password that you chose during registration.
The first one, you can arrange at home or from anywhere else. Regarding login credentials, they are your unique details and you should have it as per application form of APSET. However if you have lost it, then also do not panic. You can easily get your email ID, password both from official website apset.net.in. In these situations, your name and date of birth come in handy
Forgot Login Credentials – Know how to get it!
Usually forgot email ID and password options are given at login. They are expected to be available this time too. So when you go to download admit card login page, you will see these options
Forgot Email ID
- Click on forgot email ID.
- Enter name, father’s name, date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format, security key.
- Click on submit button.
Forgot Password – Option 1
- Click on forgot password option 1.
- Enter application number, mobile number, date of birth, security key.
- Click on submit button.
Forgot Password – Option 2
- Click on forgot password option 2.
- Enter name, father’s name, date of birth, security key.
- Click on submit button.
Armed with all login details, you can now proceed to download admit card!
How to download APSET Hall Ticket 2019?
The process of downloading admit card of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test is simple and candidate friendly. Nevertheless, to make it even easier, step by step guide on how to download it is given below.
Step 1: Go to apset.net.in. It is the same website where you did the registration.
Step 2: Now click login link for APSET 2019 hall ticket. You will see this link only if the hall ticket has been released.
Step 3: At APSET 2019 login, enter email ID, password, security key. Then click on the submit button.
Step 4: At the candidate dashboard, you will see APSET 2019 admit card. Download and print it.
APSET 2019 Admit Card Details Contained
APSET admit card 2019 is not only compulsory to get entry to exam hall, it is also the only way you can know about your exam centre! There are many important details in admit card. Every year few details vary. Some details that are always found in it are:
- Name of candidate
- Hall ticket number
- Roll Number
- Application number
- Exam venue
- Test date
- Test timings
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Instructions for exam
Keep roll number safely. You will need it to check APSET results!
What to take and what not to take to exam hall?
Candidates must take limited and allowed items only to exam hall. On one hand other items should not be taken as barred items will not be allowed inside. On the other hand, if you want to leave them outside, there may not be safe provisions to leave valuable items outside exam hall. So to avoid any hassle, note beforehand what to take and what not to take.
Things to take
- APSET admit card 2019 printout
- Valid photo ID such as PAN card, driving license
- Blue or black ball pen
Things not to take
- Anything not mentioned above should be avoided.
- Phones and calculators are strictly not allowed.
- Do not have any books or copies or papers or chits with you.
- Do not have any sort of electronic equipment on yourself.
APSET 2019 Exam Centres
Andhra University is conducting Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test at centres in six regional centres. They are:
Problems in downloading APSET 2019 Admit Card
Usually the downloading of admit card for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test goes without a hitch. However sometimes candidates may face some issues. Based on past year trends and general queries, a few common issues are compiled here with their solutions.
A. Unable to login to download APSET admit card 2019
This may be either because you are entering incorrect details, or there is some technical issue in server. To ensure that you are logging in with correct details, check your email ID, application number password. You can also use forgot email ID, password options given above.
You should also try to use another browser or device. Sometimes login issues happen when browser does not support that script which the login page is running.
B. Site is not responding
If too many candidates try to download admit card at once then this issue may happen. In this case, you can simply try again in some time. Or you can try to login at night time when server load is usually less.
C. Other concerns
Andhra University can be contacted in case of concerns related to APSET 2019. The exam conducting body has always previously successfully conducted the exam . Get in touch with officials to get an official solution to your query.
APSET Answer Key 2019
After exam, you will want to go through answer keys. APSET answer key 2019 will be available after exam. It will be published set wise for paper I, and subject wise for paper II. Important things to know related to it are:
- First AU releases a provisional answer key.
- Candidates can submit concerns regarding it within given time frame.
- After that updated answer key is published for APSET.
- Marks are calculated for APSET exam on basis of final answer key.
- Candidates can download all APSET 2019 answer keys after exam in online mode without any login.
- As per final key, candidates get 2 marks for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) 2019
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) 2019 will be held on October 20, 2019. Both paper 1 and paper 2 shall take place on same date. Exam schedule will be as follows.
|Name of paper||Timing||Duration|
|Paper-I||9:30 am to 10:30 am||1 hour|
|Paper-II||11 am to 1 pm||2 hours|
Exam pattern will be as follows
|Name of paper||No. of Qs||Marks|
Candidates have to appear in both papers. They must reach exam centre by the time mentioned in admit card. To know more about pattern, check question papers of APSET.
A few key things to note are:
- You will get OMR sheet in exam hall, one for each paper.
- OMR sheet will probably have your name, hall ticket number, subject, centre.
- Use only blue or black ball point pen to mark answers in OMR sheet.
- There is no negative marking in exam.
- You should affix signature and thumb impression at space earmarked for the same in attendance sheet.
- Do not leave exam hall until you are allowed to do so.
APSET 2019 [Video]
Watch this video to know all about APSET 2019.
APSET 2019 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : It is advisable to take colored printout of admit card. This is because in color printout, photograph and signature are clearer.
Ans : You should take admit card, photo ID proof, and pen with you to exam centre. Please read admit card and APSET 2019 notification to know what else to take.