APSET Hall Ticket 2021 – The admit card for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) releases online on the official website apset.net.in. Candidates can get the direct link to download APSET Admit Card 2021 from this article. In order to download the APSET Hall Ticket, candidates have to log in with the registered email ID, password, and security key. It is mandatory to carry a printout of the admit card to the designated exam venue on the date of the exam. Get the complete details of APSET Hall Ticket 2021 such as date, how to download, and other important information here in this article.
Latest: APSET Hall Ticket 2021 releases soon on the official website. Scroll down to check more details.
APSET Hall Ticket 2021
APSET Hall Ticket 2021 is issued in online mode only. Candidates cannot get it by post or any other offline/online means. It is thus, the responsibility of individual registered candidates to keep a vigil on the release of the hall ticket on the official website. The direct download links of APSET Hall Ticket are also updated here as per schedule. Candidates can check out the schedule of events below.
|APSET Hall Ticket 2021||Important Date|
|Issuance of APSET hall ticket 2021|
|APSET 2021 exam date||31 Oct 2021|
Download here: Click here to download APSET Hall Ticket 2021.
APSET Hall Ticket 2021 Download Requirements
Based on the previous year exam trends the APSET Hall Ticket releases through candidate login only. As such, one must ensure that they are aware of the login credentials in order to download the admit card from the official website. Here is a list of other pre-requisite for the exam.
- Any electronic device such as mobile, laptop, tablet, computer with internet and browser
- Your email ID that you used to register for APSET 2021
- Password that you chose during registration.
How to Download APSET Hall Ticket 2021?
The process of downloading the Andhra Pradesh SET Admit Card is simple and candidate-friendly. Nevertheless, to make it even easier, the step-by-step guide on how to download it is given below.
Step 1: Go to apset.net.in. It is the same website where candidates register online for the exam.
Step 2: Now click the login link for APSET 2021 hall ticket. Candidates can see this link only after the hall ticket has been released.
Step 3: At the APSET login, enter email ID, password, security key. Then, candidates have to click on the submit button.
Step 4: At the candidate dashboard, APSET 2021 admit card is available. Candidates have to download and print it for carrying to the exam centre.
Information Mentioned on APSET 2021 Admit Card
APSET Hall Ticket 2021 is not only compulsory to get entry to the exam hall, but it is also the only way one can know about the designated exam centre. There are many other important details on the APSET admit card. Although variations in the format and presentation of information on the admit card may vary from year to year, the following main details are usually printed on the admit card.
- Name of candidate
- Hall ticket number
- Roll Number
- Application number
- Exam venue
- Test date
- Test timings
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Instructions for exam
Forgot APSET 2021 Login Credentials? Know how to get it!
Usually, the Forgot email ID and Password options are given at login. They are expected to be available this time too. While downloading the admit card, candidates are likely to encounter a webpage as given below (image for reference only).
Forgot Email ID
- After that, Click on the forgot email ID.
- Enter name, father’s name, date of birth in dd/mm/yyyy format, security key.
- Click on the submit button.
Forgot Password – Option 1
- Click on forgot password.
- Now, enter application number, mobile number, date of birth, security key.
- Click on the submit button.
Forgot Password – Option 2
- Click on forgot password.
- Enter name, father’s name, date of birth, security key.
- Click on submit button.
Items to Carry and Not to Carry to APSET Exam Hall
Candidates must take limited and allowed items only to the exam hall. Barred items that are not allowed inside the exam hall must not be carried. There may not be provisions for attending to items left outside the exam hall. Thus, it is in the best interest, that candidates carry only those items that are lawfully allowed inside the exam hall and refrain from carrying any item which is prohibited.
Things to Carry
- APSET admit card 2021 printout
- Valid photo ID such as PAN card, driving license
- Blue or black ball pen
Things not to carry
- Phones and calculators are strictly not allowed.
- Do not have any books or copies or papers or chits with you.
- Do not have electronic equipment of any kind of device with yourself.
APSET 2021 Exam Centres
Andhra University conducts the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test at centres in eighth regional centres. Candidates can check out the details as per the previous year exam below.
|Regional Centre Code||Regional Centre Name|
Important exam Instructions for APSET 2021
Candidates should necessarily follow some important exam instructions:
- APSET Admit Card or Hall Ticket is mandatory for candidates to be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Do not carry any communication devices to the examination hall.
- Candidates should report at least 30 mins before the exam timing.
- Candidates should carry original identity proof.
- Candidates should carry recent photogrpah.
APSET 2021 Exam pattern
APSET exam is conducted in a single stage which has two papers. Paper-1 includes general studies questions and research-related questions. Paper-2 is based on the subject chosen by the candidate for the exam.
The following table gives general overview of the exam pattern:
|APSET 2021 Paper||Total no. Of questions||Marks per question||Total marks||Duration|
|Paper-1 (General Studies)||50||2||100||60 minutes|
|Paper-2 (Subject Paper)||100||2||200||120 minutes|
There is no scheme of negative marking for incorrect answers. Both the Paper-I (General Studies) and Paper-II (Subject Paper) are objective types. The exam will be conducted in offline mode and candidates have to fill their responses or answers in the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet . Both the papers are conducted on the same given date.
What after APSET Hall Ticket 2021?
The hall ticket releases a few days before the exam and it must be carried to the exam centre in the printed form. Once the APSET exam is over, Andhra University releases the official answer keys. APSET Answer key releases after the exam on the official website apset.net.in. It publishes set wise for Paper I, and subject wise for Paper-II. Important things to know related to it are:
- First AU releases a provisional answer key.
- Candidates can submit concerns regarding it within the given time frame.
- After that updated answer key is published for APSET.
- The marks are determined on the basis of the final response key for the APSET exam.
- Candidates can download all APSET 2021 answer keys after the exam in online mode without any login.
- As per the final answer key, candidates get 2 marks for every correct answer. There is no negative marking.
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET) is the state level examination that Both paper 1 and paper candidates must qualify in order to apply for recruitment as an Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the state. It is conducted by Andhra University on behalf of the state government. APSET exam is held in physical centres where candidates are required to appear in two papers on the same day.
The first paper is common for all candidates while the second paper is subject-specific as chosen by the candidate. Candidates are asked 50 questions in Paper 1 while there are 100 questions in Paper 2. Each correct answer carries 02 marks and there is no negative marking in the paper. Qualifiers of the APSET exam are awarded certificates of eligibility which are required in order to apply for recruitment as an Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Universities and affiliated colleges of Andhra Pradesh.