SBI SO Result 2019– State Bank of India (SBI) will declare the SBI SO Result 2019 at sbi.co.in. The bank is conducting the recruitment of Specialist Officer on 579 vacancies. The Bank is conducting the interview as the selection procedure. Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe until the recruitment process finished. Admit card is the main document to get entry into the examination hall. After the written exam gets over then all the candidates who will appear in the interview examination will be able to check the SBI SO Result 2019. The result will be declared online at official apart from this the result will not be published anywhere.
Submission of application form is not merely considered as a selection for the recruitment. The candidates have to appear in the interview schedule by the State Bank of India (SBI) for recruitment for the post of Specialist Officer. After the declaration of the result, the selected candidates will be given the allotment. So the aspirants of SBI SO 2019, can get all relevant details of SBI SO Result 2019 from this page.
SBI SO Result 2019
In the official notification of SBI SO 2019, there is no information present about conduction of the interview. No specific date has been mentioned for the interview as well we result. As soon as any information comes regarding the result we will update this page.
|SBI SO Result 2019||Important Date|
|Conduction of Interview||To be announced|
|Declaration of Interview result||To be announced|
Result: The candidates will be able to check their SBI SO Result from sbi.co.in
How To Check SBI SO 2019 Result?
The Bank will declare the result in form of pdf after the examination. As the type of examination will be an interview, so the merit list will contain the name or roll number of the qualified candidates. After the declaration of the result, the candidates can check it with help of the following steps.
- Click on the link which has been given on this page to check the result
- The result shall be available in pdf format.
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your roll number in the given space.
- If your roll number appears in the pdf it will be highlighted
- The candidate shall also download and take a print out of the result pdf for future references.
SBI SO Remuneration
The State Bank of India will provide the enumeration after final selection as per the post of the Candidates. Here the idea of the CTC has been provided the bank, however, it is not an exact CTS of candidates, it is negotiable candidates can negotiate their CTC in their interview.
- Head (Product, Investment & Research) : ₹.80.00 lacs to ₹.99.62 lacs
- Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst) : ₹.25.00 lacs to ₹.45.00 lacs
- Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager (e-Wealth), Relationship Manager (NRI) : ₹.6.00 lacs to ₹.15.00 lacs,
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) : ₹.10.00 lacs to ₹.28.00 lacs
- Customer Relationship Executive : ₹.2.00 lacs to ₹.3.00 lacs
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone) : ₹.25.00 lacs to ₹.45.00 lacs
- Central Operation Team Support : ₹.10.00 lacs to ₹.15.00 lacs
- Risk & Compliance Officer : ₹.22.00 lacs to ₹.27.00 lacs
Other Perks: Eligible for Performance Linked Pay and Annual Increment based on the performance rating measured as per Bank’s Policy (at Present Bandwidth for PLP 0% to 30% and Increment 0% to 12% which are subject to change. *Annual CTC will depend upon Experience & Emoluments of candidates in the present employment and place of posting.
SBI SO 2019 Vacancy Details
This time the bank has announced only 579 vacancies for the recruitment of Specialist officer in State Bank of India.