|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
SBI SO Result 2018 will be published by the State Bank Of India. The result will be available in online mode at the official website of SBI. The date of declaration of SBI Specialist Officer Result 2018 is not yet announced. The result for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 shall be available in pdf format and will consist of Registration Number/ Roll Number of the selected candidates only. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers in order to be considered eligible for the next round of selection, which is Interview/ GD. Candidates can check more details regarding the SBI SO Result 2018 on the page below.
SBI SO Result 2018
Candidate can check the SBI SO 2018 exam date in the table below. The date for declaration of Result will be updated on this page as soon as it will be available.
|Event||Advt No. 18/08||Advt No. 18/07|
|Date of online Test/ Interview ( Whichever Applicable)||25 Feb 2018||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced||To be announced|
Result: The candidate who will appear for the written test will be able to check their SBI SO Result at, sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment
How to Check SBI SO 2018 Result?
Candidate can check their SBI SO Result by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to check the result
- The result shall be available in pdf format.
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your roll number in the given space.
- If your roll number will be in the pdf it will be highlighted
- The candidate shall also download and take a print out of the result pdf for future references.
SBI SO 2018 Vacancy
The complete details of SBI SO 2018 including vacancy, pay scale, reservation, etc is given below:
Advt No. 18/08
|Name of the Post||Grade||Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||MMGS-II||26||07||04||13||50|
- Pay Scale: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950. Also, the selected candidates will be eligible for DA, HRA. CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
- Probation Period: The candidates who will be selected for the given will be on a probation period of 12 months.
Advt No. 18/07
- No. of Positions Available: 121
- Pay Scale: Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490, Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS IV) – Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170.
- Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of shortlisting of candidates filled the application form and then the interview of these shortlisted candidates.
If you have any queries regarding SBI Specialist Officer Result 2018, please ask in comments below.