SB SO Admit Card 2021 – State Bank of India (SBI) has issued the SBI SO admit card through the official website, sbi.co.in. Aspirants can download the SBI SO call letter using the registration number and date of birth/password. The candidates who successfully filled the application form before the last date were able to download the call letter. It is essential for applicants to carry a coloured printed copy of SBI SO admit card and a valid ID proof to their examination centre. To know more about SBI SO admit card 2021 including the process to download admit card, details present on the admit card, etc scroll down.
Latest: SBI SO Admit Card 2021 is now available. Use the link below to download it.
SBI SO Admit Card 2021
State Bank of India releases the call letters for the interview stage which is compulsory to carry to the exam center. Candidates can check the important dates related to the SBI SO admit card 2021 from the dates table below.
|SBI SO Admit Card 2021||Important Dates|
|Issuance of the admit card||03 Nov 2021|
|Exam Date of Advt 15/2021-22||15 Nov 2021|
Admit Card: Click here to download SBI SO admit card 2021.
How To Download SBI SO Admit Card 2021?
SBI SO Admit Card 2021 will be released on the official website. To download the SBI SO Admit Card 2021 candidates can follow these important steps:
Step1: Visit the official website of SBI or click on the link provided here sbi.co.in/careers.
Step2: You will be directed to the official website, on the right corner you will see the tab “Latest Announcements”, click on it.
Step3: There will be several recent notifications press SBI SO Admit Card 2021. You will be directed to the login page, now you are required to access your account.
Step4: On the login page provide your Roll Number/Registration Number, Date of Birth/Password and security code then press the login icon.
Step5: The SBI SO Admit Card will be displayed on the screen in the form of a pdf.
Step6: Click the download tab to download your SBI SO Admit Card 2021.
Step7: Take 2-3 coloured prints out of your SBI SO Admit Card 2021 to carry it on your examination day.
Details Present on SBI SO Admit Card 2021
SBI SO Admit Card 2021 contains some important details about the applicants. Along with these few mandatory instructions for the examination are present on the SBI SO Admit Card 2021. Here are the details mentioned:
- Name of the Candidate
- Gender of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Postal Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre
- Candidate’s Category
- Additional instructions for the examination along with protocols
Things to Carry to SBI SO Exam Centre
To appear for SBI SO Exam 2021 candidates need to carry some important documents to the examination hall for verification. These documents should be presentable on both the stages of SBI SO Exam 2021:
- Coloured Print of SBI SO Admit Card 2021
- Valid ID proof or xerox copy of valid ID proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter’s ID, Bank Passbook, other government authorized documents.
Exam Instructions for SBI SO Exam 2021
SBI SO Exam 2021 instructions are mentioned on the admit card; it is necessary to follow the instructions.
- Candidates are thoroughly advised to reach the hall an hour before the examination.
- Candidates must have their ID proof along with an Admit Card. ID proof confirms their eligibility and approves them for examination.
- All electronic gadgets such as phones, video recorders, cameras, calculators are strictly prohibited. In case of any discrepancy, candidates will be expelled from the examination centre. Along with the cancelation of their registration and appearance for SBI SO Exam 2021.
- Candidates are also advised to strictly follow the Covid-19 protocols. And carry their own mask and sanitizer while appearing for SBI SO Exam 2021.
Exam Pattern of SBI SO 2021
Candidates can get brief knowledge of pattern of SBI SO online written exam that is specified here:
- SBI SO 2021 will be a Computer-Based Written Exam.
- There will be 170 MCQ based questions asked in the SBI SO Exam 2021.
- The questions asked in the SBI SO Exam 2021 will cover four areas: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Professional Knowledge.
- Candidates will get 135 Minutes to complete the paper.
- Each question will carry +1 marks other than the Professional Knowledge paper where each question will carry +2 marks. Also, there will be no negative marking scheme.
What After the SBI SO Admit Card 2021?
After the SBI SO Admit Card 2021 that is released on the official website of SBI, candidates are allotted the examination centre. Following the completion of the online written examination, SBI SO result is published on its official website. Candidates can download the result and know the scores. The official result is declared on the SBI official website a few weeks after the examination. Those who qualify the SBI SO Exam 2021 will be called for interview rounds.
About SBI SO
State Bank of India (SBI) conducts the SBI SO 2021 exam for various vacancies of Special Cadre posts of Manager, Deputy Manager, Risk Manager, Investment Officer, etc. The SBI SO Exam is conducted in two stages: Online Written Mode, and Offline Interview. One who qualifies an online computer-based test will be called for the interview process. This year SBI SO will be held for a total of 606 available vacancies. Those who successfully gain the minimum qualifying marks in both the stages will be recruited by the SBI.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: SBI releases the SBI SO Admit Card on its official website.
Ans: No, SBI SO Admit Card is not sent to any candidate via post. You are required to download the Admit Card.
Ans: You are required to carry your SBI SO Admit Card and a valid ID proof to your SBI SO Examination centre.
Ans: To download the SBI SO Admit Card 2021 you will need to visit the official website of SBI and on the login page provide your Roll Number/Registration Number, Date of Birth/Password.