State Bank of India has released notification for Indian citizens for appointment for the Positions of Specialist Cadre Officer in State Bank of India. Eligible candidates who are interested can fill their SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2017 Application Form before the last date. All candidates who have submitted and paid the application fee before last date can download SBI SO Admit Card 2017 for online test and SBI SO Call Letter 2017 for Interview rounds.
For Advertisement No CRPD/SCO/2016-17/9 (Revised) there will be online test for few posts only. Candidates can download admit card for online test and call letter for interview.
For Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/14 no written examination will be held. Shortlisted candidates can download their Call Letter for Personal Interview held by SBI authority.
|Event||Advt. No. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/9||Advt. No. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/14|
|Commencement of Admit Card Download||10 – 01 – 2017||–|
|Closure of Admit Card Download||20 – 01 – 2017||–|
SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Admit Card 2017
SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Admit Card 2017 will be issued online at State Bank of India official website. SBI SO Admit Card 2017 is very important document for appearing in the Online Test. For posts which there is no online test candidate can download SBI SO Call Letter 2017 for interview round. Candidates shortlisted through educational qualification and experience will be called for Interview only. Get here all detailed information regarding SBI SO Admit Card and link to download the same.
Get Here SBI SO Admit Card 2016-2017 for Advt. No. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/9 (Revised)
For (Post Sr. No. 1 to 4) there will be online Test and Interview. For (Post Sr. No. 6 to 32 and Technology Relationship Manager) candidates are shortlisted and called for interview directly.
- Click Here to download Admit Card for online test for recruitment of Specialist Cadre officers in SBI on regular and Contract basis.
- Click Here to download Scribe Declaration Form
- Download Information Handout – English | Hindi
- Technology Relationship Manager
- Admin Support Officer
- Application Architect
- Business Analyst
- Business Architect
- Civil Engineer
- Complaint/Dispute Resolution Officer
- Data Scientist
- Data Warehouse Architect
- Electrical Engineer
- Enterprise Architect
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Infrastructure Architect
- Innovation Specialist
- IT Risk Manager
- IT Security Expert
- Network Engineer
- Portal Architect
- Project Manager (Revised)
- Sourcing Analyst
- Technical Lead
- Technical Engineer
- Technology Architect
- Test Lead
- UX Designer
Get Here SBI SO Admit Card 2016-2017 for Advt. No. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/14
- Link to download the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 will be available here once it will be released officially.
How to download the SBI SO Admit Card 2017?
Applicants can download call letter of SBI SO 2016-17 at www.sbi.co.in. To obtain admit card, one has to log in using registration ID and password. Therefore it is important to keep these login credentials safely after applying.
- Visit official website of SBI to download Specialist Officer Admit Card 2016-17 as per schedule.
- Check whether all details in call letter are correct.
- Note down the venue assigned where candidates interview will be held, which you will know about from the SBI SO Admit Card 2016-17.
Official websites: www.statebankofindia.com, www.sbi.co.in.
About SBI SO Call Letter 2017
- SBI SO call letter 2017 can be downloaded only by candidates whose forms have been accepted. Candidate can get the online hall ticket / call letter as per the schedule mentioned.
- You must bring at least one original and valid photo identification along with the SBI SO 2017 admit card.
Frequently Asked Question
1. How do I download my call letter?
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
2. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
3. Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
4. My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
5. I am unable to login / screen displays the login failed message?
Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
If you have any queries regarding SBI Specialist Officer Call letter 2016-17, please ask in comments below.SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment