SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2018 will be issued by SEBI on its official website. Candidates who have submitted their online application form correctly and completely on time will be able to download the admit card for SEBI Grade A Exam 2018. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Online Exam followed by Interview will be held for recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for various streams like General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research. Get here complete details of SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2018.
SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2018
Candidates will have to visit the SEBI Official website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Direct link to download Admit Card is also posted on this page, click on below link to download admit card. SEBI Admit Card 2018 is also known as Hall Ticket / Call Letter and it should be carried on the day of Online Exam and Interview by candidates, along with an identity proof.
|Availability of Call Letter on SEBI website||Will be intimated by email/SMS|
|Phase I Online Examination||17 Nov 2018|
|Phase II Online Examination||16 Dec 2018|
|Phase III Interview||will be announced|
Admit Card – SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2018 will be available on the official website i.e, www.sebi.gov.in
How to download the SEBI Admit Card?
- Candidates will have to visit the website www.sebi.gov.in for downloading call letters for online examination.
- Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
- Candidate needs to affix recent recognisable photograph on the call letter which should be the same as provided during registration.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. The addresses of the venue will be advised in the call letter. Candidates are required to indicate the preferred test centre in the application form. SEBI however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his/her choice. However, SEBI, reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre (either within the state or outside the state) other than the one he/she has opted for.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/ session for Examination shall be entertained.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final. If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, SEBI reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, SEBI reserves the right to allot any other centre (either within the state or outside the state) to the candidate.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and SEBI will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc., of any nature.
- In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhaar card with a photograph/ E-Aadhaar card with a photograph/ Employee ID in original/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- Ration Card is not a valid ID proof.
If you have any query regarding SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2018, Please ask in comments below.