SEBI Grade A Exam 2017 – The Securities & Exchange Board of India or SEBI has issued a notification for recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for various streams like General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research. If you are interested in a career with the Securities & Exchange Board of India then you can apply for SEBI Grade A Exam 2017 as per schedule. Last date of applying for SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager’s post is 26th May 2017. To know in detail of SEBI Grade A Exam 2017 about the Vacancies, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Procedure, etc. read the given article carefully.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market.
Latest: SEBI Grade A Result 2017 has been announced on 17 Jul 2017. Check on “Result” page link.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
SEBI Grade A Exam 2017
Interested Candidates can apply for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) -General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research Stream. SEBI reserves the right to fill up the posts or not to fill up the posts at all.
|Total||Out of the
Age Limit (As on 30.04.2017) – Maximum 27 Years
Educational Qualification – Graduate / Post Graduate of a recognized University.
Selection Process – Selection will be based Online Examination and Interview.
Application fee – Rs. 600/- for UR / OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD.
How to Apply – Application form of SEBI Grade A Exam 2017 can be filled online from official website www.sebi.gov.in
|Online Application||05 May to 26 May 2017|
|Payment of fee Online||05 May to 26 May 2017|
|Availability of Call Letter on SEBI website||13 Jun 2017|
|Date of Online Examination||25 Jun 2017|
|Date of Declartion of Result||17 Jul 2017|
SEBI Grade A Exam 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (As on 30.04.2017)
- Maximum Age – 27 years
- Age Relaxation
- SC / ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
Education Qualification (As on 30.04.2017)
- Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/ Business Administration/ Post Graduate Degree in Management/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Management with 55% marks (50% for PWD-HH) in the aggregate, CA/CFA/CS/ICWA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/PWD-VH) in the aggregate or LLM.
- First class graduate (55% for SC/PWD-HH) in engineering (electrical/ electronics/electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science)/Masters in Computers Application/First class graduate in any discipline (55% for SC/PWD-HH) with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/information technology.
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with 50% (PWD-HH) in the aggregate with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit /English /Economics/Commerce with 50% (PWD-HH) in the aggregate with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Masters degree in Statistics/Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics with minimum 55% marks (50% for ST).
- Candidates with a Doctorate in topics related to above subjects shall be given preference. Research or teaching experience and publication in standard journals will be considered as an additional qualification.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2017 – Selection Procedure
Selection for the General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research Stream will be On-Line Examination and Interview as under:
An online examination of two hours duration consisting of Objective type (Multiple Choice) questions for 200 marks will be held on June 25, 2017.
Exam Pattern for SEBI Recruitment
Candidates would have to secure minimum marks separately for each section, based on Group Performance, as decided by SEBI.
On fulfilling the criteria of minimum cut off marks in each subject, candidates will be shortlisted based on Group Performance as decided by SEBI.
List of candidates shortlisted for interview will be made available on SEBI website. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for the interview.
SEBI reserves the right to modify the selection procedure, if deemed fit.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2017 – Salary
Pay: The incumbent will be on a scale of pay of Officer Grade A in the scale of Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
Presently, the gross emolument including Board Contribution towards National Pension Scheme (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Family Allowance, Local Allowance etc. at Mumbai at the minimum of this scale is approx. Rs. 92,000/- p.m. without accommodation and Rs. 62,000/- p.m. with accommodation.
Benefits: Other benefits viz., Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers, Subsidized Lunch Facility and all other benefits as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in SEBI.
Accommodation: All efforts would be made to provide residential accommodation, subject to availability.
Posting: The incumbent may be posted and transferred to any location in India where SEBI has its Offices.